When is World Change come ?

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
wildstormz
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shandris

When is World Change come ?

Unread post by wildstormz »

I been told it next week or week after we be getting ( WORLD CHANGE ) is that true?

Friend post me this

*Most of those changes are specific to when the world actually changes (mounts, feats, quests, etc). That's technically patch 4.0.3a. We'll have more information on the distinctions between patches 4.0.3 and 4.0.3a to announce next week.*
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: When is World Change come ?

Unread post by Vephriel »

Mm, I'm fairly certain patch 4.0.3 won't be coming for a little while yet, probably closer to release date (Dec. 7). Its' still over a month away, I don't see them implementing the drastic world change for a little bit, but that's just my own hunch.
wildstormz
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

It was in Blue post they saying they want add in Nov sometime before Cata 7th full release but still not sure if it going really happen next week or the week after for sure.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Chances are maybe... Last week in November? That's my best bet.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Aleu wrote:Chances are maybe... Last week in November? That's my best bet.
*nods* That's what I would guess as well.
wildstormz
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Ah ok well hopefully comes soon im wanting get new pets im starting get bored and there nothing to do but sit and wait... lol
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

From my understanding of what MMO-Champion has been reporting, 4.0.3 should come out around ~2 weeks before Dec. 7. There will be two parts to the 4.0.3 patch--4.0.3 which will introduce the basics of the patch, and then 4.0.3a that will introduce all the main features, or something like that.

Ah, here's the quote I was looking for on today's front page:
Even though we have a set December 7 release date for Cataclysm, we still want to avoid giving out specific dates for upcoming events and patches in the event we need to shift our scheduling around at all to meet production needs.

I'll try my best here to give you useful information without it feeling like a non-answer. :)

Be patient! If you're really hoping to roll brand new characters once the shattering of Azeroth takes place, I'd strongly recommend just waiting. You'll get a sense soon enough for how events will unfold from now until December 7. I suggest you stick to your main characters for now. Very soon the pre-Cataclysm events will begin and they'll continually ramp up in severity and things to do over time, leading up to the shattering (patch 4.0.3a). You're going to want to participate in these events, as they'll only be around for a short time and will not return once Deathwing is unleashed.

[...] One thing we'll be clarifying a bit better next week is the distinction between what is in patch 4.0.3 versus when the shattering takes place.

Patch 4.0.3 will implement virtually all of the content necessary to make the changes to Azeroth, but those changes will actually take place in patch 4.0.3a, which is scheduled to be released shortly after patch 4.0.3.
That's a blue post, and like I said before, I was pretty sure Boub said a while back that the patch should get shipped around two weeks before release date. All that, of course, is subject to change.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Yeah, I agree Tygris. My hunch was sometime after Thanksgiving atleast.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine