one year and 10 months later...

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Victorelle
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg (US)

Re: one year and 10 months later...

Unread post by Victorelle »

YAY!!! Gratz!
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Grats. :D
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Hehe thanks. This thread is making me smile every time I get an update. :lol:

Rhy, perhaps you're right. I was debating back and forth before finding him and then went with this version because, well, I don't really know... It's what my fingers typed? Hehe. Perhaps that's a sign that he prefers this name. ;)

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

Sara any other rares you still havent gotten? I'll help you!
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

I second the "I like the name!" sentiment, but I'm biased, obviously. :D

And yay for the mage being positive; that's the sort of attitude we like around here! ;) May Loque find him sooner than later too.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Sarayana wrote:Hehe thanks. This thread is making me smile every time I get an update. :lol:

Rhy, perhaps you're right. I was debating back and forth before finding him and then went with this version because, well, I don't really know... It's what my fingers typed? Hehe. Perhaps that's a sign that he prefers this name. ;)
I tried re-naming my Loque once, it didn't work out so well. The first name that popped into my head (Dante) was the name he was supposed to have. So I'm only speaking from personal experience, but Loque seems to be one of those that keeps the first name you give him, because there was a reason you gave him the name to begin with. :lol: That probably made no sense whatsoever.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Sarayana

Nono, it makes sense. ... Strangely enough... ;)

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Phyra
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Phyra »

I'm absolutely so happy to hear you finally have your kitty! He looks gorgeous with you!!

BIGGEST CONGRATS HON!! You deserve him <3
Sarayana

Thank you!! I looked for ya tonight to tell you, but you weren't online. I'll have to show him off at a later time. ;)

Ikult
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (horde); Moon Guard (alli)

Unread post by Ikult »

Oh how wonderful!! Congrats!!

I just love hearing Loque tame stories. I still feel he is somewhat under-appreciated (most hunters I talk to tame him because he's there, or he's a "trophy", but don't actually LIKE him much). It's so lovely to hear someone else who genuinely LOVES this cat as much as I do!

When Loque was first put in, I RACED to L76 right before the patch just for him- and found him the day after he had been put in. He has been my wondrous friend ever since, and so very special to me. I even named him "Precious"- he certainly is extremely precious to Ikult.

*Precious sniffs Zephyr approvingly*
Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Congratulations!
I'm still squabbling over spawn spots with some other 5-10 hunters that are always in the basin, and that's only my faction, and not counting everyone going for Frostbitten... high population realms ftl.
Sarayana

Thanks! Yeah, he's definitely not a trophy pet for me. I love logging in and seeing him on my char select screen... he's just the first pet in WoW I wanted since I first saw pictures of it (though I have to say, Cata is really delivering in that regard!!).

Anyia, I hope you get yours. I was so discouraged about the outbidding and haggling in general chat, I just wasn't even in the mood to log in to look anymore... But off hours seems the best bet. Are you able to look for him mid day or early early morning? Good luck!

Kalliope

*nods to Ikult* It took almost the entire duration of the expansion for me to come to love Loque, but when I finally tamed him, I was already smitten. Had I tamed him any earlier, it wouldn't've been the same.

YouTube Edition

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Congratulations. :D I loved Loque ever since I saw him, but had so little luck for ages. Starfall (Original I know... But Faust is my dragonhawk!) is an awesome swirly kitty, though I miss their moonfire.

Good luck to peeps still in the chase. Novi's setting up a tent and chasing Skoll now. Last spirit beast for a good long time (I feel bad, but I've 0 interest in the bear. Though I wouldn't kill it if I saw it up).
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Agravaine
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Unread post by Agravaine »

Gratzes!!! Funnily enough, as of about an hour and a half ago, I tamed him too. I've seen him maybe 3-4 times throughout WotLK, but I never really felt the urge to tame him until now. I was actually after Aotona (no luck there) when I decided to check out the Loque'nahak spawn points, on a whim. I went south from the tower spot, then counterclockwise from the gorillas. Ran into him at the northwest spot, west of the Savage Thicket.

Some of you may remember I had him about 2 years ago, in beta. I named him what I named him back then -- LoQueBuscan, Spanish for "that which they seek".

Royi

Unread post by Royi »

Sarayana wrote:Hehe thanks. This thread is making me smile every time I get an update. :lol:

Updated Grats!!! ~ to make you smile again!
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Antares
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Antares »

I gotta say, I was in a BG last night and a Tauren Hunter had a Loque. We were defending BS in Arathi and his pet was goin' nuts! I was struck by the roar that Loque uses. It is freakin' awesome!!! Soo makes me want at east one Loque on one of my Hunters! Seriously, it was really badass.

Congratulations on your Tame! Loque is gorgeous and freakin' leet!

Huntmaster Blightrunner, <Neverender> Thorium Brotherhood -- lvl 110 Forsaken SV Hunter

Sarayana

Antares wrote:Congratulations on your Tame! Loque is gorgeous and freakin' leet!
Thanks. He really is. <3

Royi wrote:Updated Grats!!! ~ to make you smile again!
It worked!! :D Hehehehe... :hug:

Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Sarayana wrote:Anyia, I hope you get yours. I was so discouraged about the outbidding and haggling in general chat, I just wasn't even in the mood to log in to look anymore... But off hours seems the best bet. Are you able to look for him mid day or early early morning? Good luck!
OMG I think you just brought me the required luck! The Loque graced me with his presence while I was messing around with RaidChecklist, and I managed to get to him before anyone else did! Yay yay yay yay yay! Thank heavens I'd had the foresight of dismissing my active pet, I barely managed to stay clear of the Hardknuckle Chargers while I was heading for Loque, and I almost hit Beast Lore rather than Tame Beast.

I need to work on keeping my cool a bit better! But yay yay yay yay - Loque is by my side now!
Kalliope

Eeeee grats! :D

YouTube Edition