Acidmaw and Dreadscale v2

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Nanotrev
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Hakkar

Acidmaw and Dreadscale v2

Unread post by Nanotrev »

Well, I went into Trial of the Crusader 10man and decided to check and see if Acidmaw was tamable and he wasn't. I doubt Dreadscale is either although could someone check their status in the beta? It would be awesome to tame a giant worm boss after all, wouldn't it? :P
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Re: Acidmaw and Dreadscale v2

Unread post by Zangor »

i do beleive rattlebore is the biggest worm in the game right now.....cant be sure tho
Nanotrev
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Zangor wrote:i do beleive rattlebore is the biggest worm in the game right now.....cant be sure tho
Even if he is the largest, I'd still like to tame Acidmaw in Cataclysm for the boss tag and the fact that he's probably the strongest Jormungar. Taming him would be an adrenaline rush in terms of attempting to pull it off and stay alive long enough. It was that way for me when I tamed Gezzarak at her level, and again when I was taming King Krush with three other people helping me stay alive. Four paladins healed me in rotation and chain-stunned Gezzarak when we pulled it off after I died about six times. The thrill of the tame itself is part of the fun for me. =)
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Unread post by Zangor »

indeed that would be a challenge but i doubt it.....tooke em a good 3 years to make AQ bosses tameable and its only cuz they do barely any damage to us and those dungeons are rarely run....maybe if WoW lives long enough they will become tameable
Nanotrev
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Zangor wrote:indeed that would be a challenge but i doubt it.....tooke em a good 3 years to make AQ bosses tameable and its only cuz they do barely any damage to us and those dungeons are rarely run....maybe if WoW lives long enough they will become tameable
ToC will be rarely run in the new expansion, and I just checked Rattlebore and it seems that he's close to the same size as Acidmaw if not a pinch smaller. It seems that there aren't any bosses to tame in BC because there simply weren't any beasts that were normally tamable in the first place. I'm not entirely certain on that note, but it seems to be the case. They're adding more mobs into the Blade's Edge mountains for us to tame right now so perhaps they'll add in Acidmaw at some point. It sure would be nice to have that model while leveling in Cata at 80 right away and be ?? to Horde while I level to dissuade the more cautious out there.