What Are Your Pre-Cata Tames?

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

What Are Your Pre-Cata Tames?

Unread post by Kurasu »

With skins apparently changing, areas shifting, rares disappearing and old pets hiding, what are you in a hurry to tame before the big Cata-changes?

For me, I ran out to get Olm The Wise, in the hopes that he'll later turn lavender (or some other interesting color). I am considering grabbing a couple other rares, but that was the main one. I also went and rescued Timber from his life of disappearance (or potential disappearance!) as he was my very first pet.
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Raydex-of-the-dawn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Dawnbringer

Re: What Are Your Pre-Cata Tames?

Unread post by Raydex-of-the-dawn »

I rescued Timber as well, I figured Paranoia, now that he wouldn't be raiding all the time, might want to settle down and find a pretty girl. (My Timber is a girl :D). I'm also picked up "Ant" (to be renamed).

Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

I went and got Duskstalker and Shadowclaw, as well as Ghamoo-ra. I also ran up and got the ghost saber because I don't know how the new landscape will affect my ability to easily get up there (probably not but eh, now it's done) and I discovered that Aoani wants to have a whole brood (kennel? flock? herd?) of cats. :D Oh, and one of those Silithid Swarmers in the hope that she will indeed end up with a silithid ant model. :)

On Sarayana, on the other hand, I already have all the pre-Cata pets I want (she's not looking for any of the skins that are changing) so she's been boring. She'll go kinda nuts once we can tame beetles and foxes and dogs (oh my!) though. :D

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Ariamodasu
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream (EU) | Terokkar (EU) | Bloodhoof (EU)

Unread post by Ariamodasu »

Hm in the regards of skin/model changers:

Mitsuko: Swarmer, Shadowclaw, Red Hyena for the lazy mans way to test out a Mastiff
Sendeni: Ghamoo-ra, Loch Crocolisk (I tripped over her)
Keae: Duskstalker

There's Spiteflayer I want to get as well but annoying Deni's not high enough yet and priority is on getting my Godamn Wildheart right now. Been randomly taming other critters for no reason too of late.
My main's a Druid so I of course love critters. That counts for something right? Right?

-

Rest in Peace Yasindra/Ryai