Araga Blind!!!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
ZeroEdgeir
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Korialstrasz-US

Re: Araga Blind!!!

Unread post by ZeroEdgeir »

I've had a couple "straight to survey" tickets recently. I think when it's just a blatant bug you can't really go into details with, that has no real warranted explanation, they just skip the pleasantries. However, asking for a survey on a GM that didn't even speak to you, is pointless.
Skrimir - Level 85, and never did a single Northrend or Cataclysm Quest/Dungeon. Gogo Archaeology!
My Stables - Still trying to find a name for my Raptor, in a Final Fantasy genre-styling.
Victorelle
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg (US)

Unread post by Victorelle »

maybe they are changing her eyes?
Raydex-of-the-dawn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Dawnbringer

Unread post by Raydex-of-the-dawn »

I believe this actually has to do with the graphics. The last couple patches have automatcially reduced the settings - you might want to check them.

Kittykat
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Unread post by Kittykat »

Raydex-of-the-dawn wrote:I believe this actually has to do with the graphics. The last couple patches have automatcially reduced the settings - you might want to check them.

This does not explain why all the OTHER similar models in the area still have eyes, and only Araga is missing hers. If it were a graphics resolution problem then the other cats in the area should logically have the same empty eye socket appearance. Only Araga is affected, no other cat models that I have seen so far.

If it were multiple cats with this bug , I would suspect my graphics resolution, but EVERYthing else in the game including eyes looks fine.
Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ryai »

She's most likely suffering the same syndroms as Bangladash suffered in early beta; his skin quality took a dramatic decrease and he also lost his eyes- they either were gone or reduced to very pixelated green flecks.

Going to check on my own Araga, will edit in a moment.

Edit;

Well outside of the normal tooth glitch Araga has [along with several cat models], her eyes are perfectly fine. Perhaps you should try running a repair and deleting your cache.