Finally they are all mine :D (Warning Pics)

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Brainader
Realm: The Maelstrom

Finally they are all mine :D (Warning Pics)

Unread post by Brainader »

Today i tamed my only missing pet, Madexx! Got the red one :D And what an adveture it has been, getting the cata pets :D
First cata pet i got my hands on, was Ghostcrawler. Never tamed anything until i got to 85 :P So right after i went to look for Terrorpene and he was up :D
Some time after our server finally got the Jadefang bomb quest, didnt know it was up untill my friend with Sambas saw the Goblin :D So the day after iæve tamed him as well, and 2 days ago i got the Mini Shael Spider ^^
Then spent some time looking for Karoma for myself and Sambas for a friend, but Sambas spawned when she was offline, so i tamed it my self, since i also had it on my tame list.
2-3 days after i found another Sambas, byt my friend had got it by then, so i lookd up who was in the area, and 1 level 85 hunter was ther and is now a very happy owner of Sambas ass well.
Since i wanter to believe in carma for just then, i went stright to Storm Peaks to look for the lost case, Time Lost Proto-Drake, and you know what? He spawnd and i got myself å new mount :D
Happiest time in wow ever xD
Couple of days after that again, i went looking for Karoma, who was up, at a point i didnt know he spawn at, so got him as well.
And as said, today i finally got my Madexx :D

When i see a rare, i can't kill them, so i always give them away. Like the time i found Arcturis some months ago :P
Wasnt a single hunter there, and no one in my guild, so got a frined of mine on the oposite faction to get a hunter there.
Tok a while before he got there, and when he arrived, he wasnt specced for BM, so he had to go back to the trainer :P
So killd a horde mage that tried to kill Arcturis, got my friend to tell him to stopp attacking, the horde hunter came back, and got his Arcturis tame :D
Was a fun day :D

And now i can poste a complete stable, until the next patch with rares come tho :P

Gilnean
Realm: Alonsus

Re: Finally they are all mine :D (Warning Pics)

Unread post by Gilnean »

Amazing. Really nicely done.

Have to find yourself a new challenge now,huh?
Brainader

Yeah :P I have a goal tho, have it since i've was in WotLK :P
I want to solo Tempest Keep :o But think i have to get some better gear first. I tried with my current gear tho and got Al'Ar the Phoenix God down to 70% :P
But done alot of soloing in TBC and LK. To bad there isnt an achievement for that.
So yeah. Better gear, and i'll try again :D
Lorelaine
Realm: The Maelstrom EU

Unread post by Lorelaine »

so happy for you sweetie :D Now I have to camp some more for Ghostcrawler, Terrorpene and Karoma - I'm lucky I have you to help me when you're in the areas! <3
And regarding soloing - you can start with the whale shark if you didn't kill him already!

again, gj sweetie :D
Brainader

Thanks :D Yeah, did'nt find GC either, was looking for him as you did HoO :P
Hope you get all three soon >_< And no, i don't have a chance on something that crits fro 11mill was it? :P Eiher 1 or 11 xD
Lorelaine
Realm: The Maelstrom EU

Unread post by Lorelaine »

with your help from time to time I know I will have them soon :D
And, it only hits for 700k :D and I know some secrets on how to kill it! :)