Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Tales of the Hunt ((Open RP))

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa and Alarial--Deadwind Pass

They cleared Duskwood and slowed their mounts to enter the narrow gap that led to Deadwind Pass. Indi led the way, taking the mounts as quickly as she knew they'd be able to handle in the treacherous terrain. She was lucky she was concentrating so hard on meeting up with the others, she felt like she was going to fall out of her saddle any second.

Almost there! Indi sent quickly to Kozri.

Alarial, in her concern for Indi, kept chanting renewing energy on the death knight, careful not to waste all of her energy as well. She also chanted some for Luare since the druid was running as opposed to being mounted.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Deadwind Pass

Decay shuddered as she felt the wind whip around, blowing at her face first. Faint whispers could be heard from it. She cursed, dropping into a defensive crouch. ''Defensive formation, even spread!'', she yelled out, looking ready.

''Azu, you're the closest we have to a healer. Be ready. Orc, I'm sure they will be impervious to your arrows. Do you know any magic?''

((Strategist Decay in action! ^^ ))

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Deadwind Pass

Azunara nodded determinedly, shifting out and planted a seed in the ground. Foliage bloomed all around them, and the druid nodded once more in satisfaction. Kozri finished his spell, and light, weak shields appeared around the members of the group. "I'll keep up as long as I can." He said.
Mustafah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU

Unread post by Mustafah »

Mustafah - Deadwind Pass

Mustafah said: "If i knew a spell, we werent here now" he said, and added: "Do You might a spell that will make my arrow effective against ghosts?"

Lots of thanks for TygerDarkstorm for the awesome sig!! =D

Mustafah wrote:Playable Pandaren with racial camel mount!!!
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Deadwind Pass

Decay groaned. "Then stay low and try not to fall down.", she muttered to the orc. She could hear the whispers in the wind coming closer now, the voices going shrill... Completely unlike ghosts... "BANSHEES!", she yelled, just as a bolt of magic hit her. "Damn... SHOW YOURSELF, NECROMANCER!", she yelled, barely dodging another bolf of magic. All around them, bones started clattering. "Skeletons.", she muttered.

((Yep, that's my warlock coming back. Ambushing people for no particular reason! Feel free to bring your bad guys back with her if you want to. Was thinking any possible allies would attack after the undead have weakened the gang.))

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Mustafah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mustafah Deadwind Pass

A gun might work against these skeletons, he thought, and took a gun. He aimed and was ready to fire.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Deadwind Pass

"Kozri!" Azunara yelped as bones leaped up from the ground. She glanced at Decay, unsure of what to do, and fell back to stand in the shadow of Kozri's wings, frantically saying words of healing. The plant life around her wilted, but Decay's pain would fade. Kozri meanwhile was using claws to rip apart skeletons, swiping, but they would reassemble.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Deadwind Pass ((Yayyy, Faron! *Hugs*))

Faron stayed hidden, the troll perched up on a hill quite a distance away. The wolf cultist crouched, bristling with electricity, and shot a bolt of lightning at Decay's armor. Armor and lightning... Beautiful.
The troll, in the meanwhile, was mechanically loading his crossbow in his sharpshooter spot, aiming down at Kozri's wings.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Mustafah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mustafah - Deadwind Pass

"Oh comeon" he said. "They never attack me" and he shot the troll in the head. (Cobra Shot)

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((Mustafah. Write that you aim at the head, not that you SHOOT the head.))

Decay - Deadwind Pass

"Orc, flares!", Decay commanded, leaping away from most of the lightning. She pointed her sword over where Kozri was swiping, and muttered a few short words in Scourge. The land began bubbling, and everything in the area, including the skeletons, started Decaying quickly. She focused on letting Kozri fight unharmed.

The wind, meanwhile, grew louder and colder, seemingly screaming at them. Decay focused on the cold, icicles forming on her armor. She wouldn't be blown away today, not by a magical wind.

*Cronk!*

She felt... something in her chest. Looking down, she noticed a nasty looking runeblade, engraved with unholy runes sticking out of her. Something kicked off of her back, drawing the runeblade out. She spun around, feeling drastically weakened by the surprise attack, only to get a shadowbolt right in the face. She wipped up a harsh wind, blowing the enemy backwards, and saw the gnomish warlock. She seemed overjoyed, and exaltedly muttered a few words in Demonic, causing Decay to feel... different. ((Unstable Affliction. Don't dispel, Azu...))

((Actually, do dispel. It'd be funny. ^^ ))

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron and Vallrok, Deadwind Pass

Vallrok saw the orc aiming at him and ducked down, avoiding the arrow. It really screwed up his aim, though. He stood again, deftly taking a trap and shooting it down towards the group. It would soon explode. ((Explosive trap))
Faron turned his attention to Mustafah. He didn't like people shooting at his puppet. Lightning crackled off his body, shooting towards Mustafah - he controlled the electricity, hoping for it to bounce from enemy to enemy. ((Chain Lightning))

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Deadwind Pass

((Making Azu heal and not fight is like asking a guy who's played healer all his WoW life to tank. They have no idea what to do. Kinda funny, really. xD))

Azunara whined, afraid. The fear allowed her to toss off a few more heals though, giving her energy. She focused on healing Decay, trying to cleanse her of the curse she was under. Kozri was caught off-guard by the arrow and roared in pain as it pierced his wings. "I just had those fixed too," The dragon cursed.

Azunara hissed a spell to regrow the membrane, and returned to trying to help Decay, only to take a shadowbolt for her efforts, a felhunter charging for her. She frantically used moonlight to try and blast the creature, but it seemed to not notice, and fire sparked up next to the druid.
Mustafah
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mustafah - Deadwind Pass

"Not today bud", Mustafah said, and he barely dodged the lightning, while it hurts his hand a little, he can ignore it. Mustafah's devilsaur took the trap's damage, and continued to attack the troll. Mustafah tried to make distraction. He shot an exploding trap to the troll, and applied poison on his next two arrows.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Deadwind Pass

Azunara's spell removed the curse, but it ripped trough her as it faded, causing a great deal of pain. Leftover energy lashed after Azunara. ((RP the silence however you wish)) Decay was just about to aim an attack at the gnome when the lightning bounced over to her, causing her to lose her focus. The gnome, meanwhile, whipped up more curses, and stuck her runesword into the ground, muttering a dark, necromatic spell. The skeletons rose again, stronger, and the banshee magic got a significant boost.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Vallrok ducked down again once he saw the Orc aiming at him, but the explosive shot was unexpected. ((Note, he's up high on a cliff and can't be attacked by the devilsaur)) Burnt, he backed away from the edge of the ledge, exiting view.
Faron snarled. Dodging almost instant lightning? These guys were agile. Well, they couldn't dodge a storm. He kicked back his head and let out a howl, clouds gathering overhead. Lightning began to shoot down towards anyone below.
It drained him, but it would be hard to dodge that much lightning.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Deadwind Pass

Azunara whined as the energy tore at her. She struggled to heal herself, but realized with horror that she couldn't remember the spells. She couldn't heal, couldn't shapeshift...The felhunter leaped after her, and she pulled out a dagger. More flames sparked up near the druid, and a blast of shadow energy hit her, sending her dangerously close to the fire. Kozri roared angrily, lashing out at the felhunter with magic and sending the demon skidding.

The lightning rained down, and Kozri moved to shield Azunara, snarling in draconic. Shields formed around his allies, but they were weak. At best, they'd prevent them from immediately being electrocuted. Lightning hit his scales which he shook off, but a few bolts hit his wings and he screamed in pain. Azunara panicked, still scrabbling for the words of healing.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((One Disc/Shadow Priest about to arrive in time. =P
And a worse for the wear death knight.))

Alarial--Deadwind Pass

After much searching, they had finally stumbled upon their missing group members. Alarial was horrified to find them under siege. She immediately embraced the shadow and started firing off heals to Decay, who seemed to be taking the brunt of the damage. She saw the gnome warlock they had fought before and aimed a couple of diseases at her ((Shadow Word: Pain and Devouring Plague)).

She jumped off her mount and ran over to Kozri and Azu. "Azu, go back to cat form and fight," she told the druid as she began to try and repair the bronze's wings. Her mount, Lyka, followed her and kept guard over her unprotected back.

Indigosa--Deadwind Pass

It was a grim sight to finally find the others, only to see them being attacked. Before rushing in she scanned the situation. Decay was being attacked by the crazy gnome. She scanned further back and saw Vallrok and Faron--bingo. A grin lit up her face and she was suddenly very happy to be wearing her leather armor.

She made a wide loop around the area of battle, hoping to sneak up on Faron from behind. She activated a frost and blood rune, ready to try and either chain or silence the wolf should he try to run or cast at her.

Rosaliah--Deadwind Pass

Finally! They were getting some of the action she had been looking for. She decided that her knowledge of survival would be better for this fight than her mastery of beasts so her devilsaur had stayed behind. Thrash the serpent was by her side, awaiting her command.

Seeing the bronze drake made her giddy, and he'd be a good target to take out, but she wanted to knock that druid that was attempting to heal out of the picture. She ordered Thrash after her and the serpent disappeared underneath the ground. From experience she knew he would reappear right as her explosive shot charged and fired. With a well practiced move, she began setting up her explosive shot, taking aim at the druid's head.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Deadwind Pass (I keep typing Deadwing....D:)

Azunara looked extremely grateful to be told she could stop healing. She was starting to remember her spells, too. Kozri growled, putting up weak shields around Indi, Luare and Alarial. They wouldn't do much, but he had to do something. He slashed at the felhunter, which fell back howling, then leaped at him, clamping down and biting his neck. Luckily, his scales deflected the worse of the bite, and he shook himself to get the demon off. It hurt and the scales were chipped, shadow damage leeching at his already low reserves of energy.

Azunara was still focused on remember the words to shapeshift, but she grinned in triumph as she finally figured them out, shifting.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Deadwind Pass

Decay felt renewed as the heals hit her, and she rushed at the gnome, ignoring the lightning. Almost miraculously, it didn't hit her. The frosty runes on her sword glowed up, and she sliced right trough the gnome, who... disappeared? What the? She felt an intense pain emanating from her spine, and spun around to see a skeletal warrior assaulting her. She kicked it's head off, and looked around. Where did that stupid gnome go? Something dark hit her from behind, and she spun around, to see nothing. Another dark blast hit her from the side this time. She looked around, and once again saw nothing, except for... "Azu! Look out, there's a ranger on the cliffs!", she called out, hoping the druid would be quick enough to hide. Something hit her hard in the head, dazing her. She sunk to her knees, only to see the gnome reappearing, still smiling. She held the runesword, pointing it straight at Decay. "This is more than a tool.", she said. "This weapon is power. Necromancy."

"You'll see it's powers."

Everything went black for Decay as the gnome launched one powerful last strike at her.

Saturo - Deadwind Pass

"One down, a few more to go!", Saturo thought happily, as she ran towards her next target, a young druid. The priests diseases itched, but her shield was absorbing their damage just fine so far.

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

As a human, Faron wouldn't have heard Indi. He was not, however, a human. He spun towards her, preparing to shock her. Vallrok, who had only just gotten down from the cliff, immediately aimed his crossbow at her back.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising