Pokemon!

Felidire
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary(A/H), Wyrmrest Accord(H)

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Felidire »

Azunara wrote:Hehehehe. That's awesome. xD

*bounces up and down excitedly.*

I held MD Blue Rescue Team today! Eeee! Can't wait till play it! Monday! Eee! I'll have to see how it functions and what pokemon I can choose. (This is the one where you chose a pokemon and get a partner, yeah? Or is that just EofS?) If I can evolve it properly, I'm definitely going to go for an eevee that will become an espeon. And I'll have to research it, but if I can, I'll grab a yanmega.

If not...eh...I'll figure something out. Maybe instead of espeon, I'll try for leafeon. THen I'd have to pick a partner. And thus far, Ivika hasn't really met anyone RP wise to develop relationships.

Dammit. I am seriously thinking about this. That can't be normal. At all.
I love that game so much, yeah you get to choose a partner at the start, and eevee can only be 'female' and is 'Naive' natured -- I remember that because I had to say I was female in order to get one (and then I got pink borders around the text box..)

Also, towards the very very end you can recruit other eevees, My main evolved into Umbreon and I recruited one that I turned into an espy. x3

They should so make a co-op online version of that where there's missions, and you can post things for people to save you if you fail, then you could get paired with someone at random to go save them or bring a friend. /shot

|Felidire| - |Harkoa| - dA - |Kibblepaws| - |Tiril|
B/W: Feli // 0347 2599 7931

Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

WAT. I just found an Aqua-Shinx at the Shelter on PokeFarm. Female, lvl 16. Yet ANOTHER event Pokemon... What. The. Heck.

*Edit* Aaaand just now I saw an Orkit egg at the Shelter... OI. SO MANY EVENT POKEMON. AND STILL. NO. CRANIDOS.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Tch. No leafeons for me. I'll guess I'll have to make Sol. Hmm. Maybe I can do Buzzard...Yeah. That might work...

>.> I don't even have the game yet. ;_;

Moving on, sorry the eggs are being stupid for you, Senna. It's like Dragcave. Or rare spawn hunting. XD
Senna-Umbreon

Aaaand another Orkit. Figures. I've also seen about.. 5 Toy Nidoran eggs over the last couple days. And I saw a Guild Igglybuff. I tried to get it, but someone got it before me D: D: D: I have now made it my QUEST to get a Guild Igglybuff along with a Cranidos. I NEED ONE. *Flails* (Of course.. I'm pretty sure no one knows why I need it. You people need to play Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky!!!!)

I also found an interesting egg in the Shelter... Turns out.. It's a Phione! I just checked the profile of the person who bred it.. Their Pokemon in daycare are a Phione and a Ditto. Chances are.. What I have is a Phione egg. Hm. Ironic, I get a bazillion event eggs AND A Phione.. But Cranidos is still no where to be seen. BLAGH. ;___;
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

thats because Phion only begets phions, same with a manaphy/ditto breeding. Phions phions phions, lol. I breed those to :)

My default pair in the daycare for when I have already gotten my eg for the day are my Ocelots, since they only breed orkit eggs, and I have tons already :)

If you want a guild igglybuff, I can breed those to :3 as well as anything else in my mini-log list, and breeding fields.

Also, keep a sharp eye on the shelter, my pokemon had a cranidos egg, and it should be getting released from the daycare soon.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Senna-Umbreon

I want a Guild Igglybuuuuuuuuufffffffffff! *Flails and gives Makoes a hopeful look*

AND YAY. *Practically glues her face to the screen of her laptop, watching the Shelter* Cranidoooooosssssssss......

*EDIT* AMGWAT. I.. Just found a Teddibear egg..... >.<

.. AND IT'S READY TO HATCH. WAT.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Poor Senna. Such a high-stress chase. xD
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

YAY, Got my Pikachu's (x5) today from toys R us.
Celebie event next on the list then for those with B&W, Zoroak wi-fi event in the near future to. Also, to celebrate the English release of Black & White, there will be the libirty ticket Wi-fi event to get Victini :) Yay, I'll be able to ge my Victini back /cheers

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Torleth
Realm: Talnivarr EU

Unread post by Torleth »

19 days..

Now starting my Nuzlocke play through on Pearl, figure I'll start with the Grass starter and focus on life draining abilities, good plan in theory *fingers crossed for Misdreavus to show up first in eterna forest*

Apparently getting a Cubone swarm is not going to happen for me *sadface*
Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Cartoon Network aired the first two episodes for Pokemon Black and White.

Pleasantly surprised that they brought back "Whose that Pokemon?" and Iris maybe a female companion I like since she calls Ash a little kid. In White though she's a gym leader, I'm hoping they don't use her as an excuse to compete in the Pokemon Beauty Contests like May and Dawn.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Reminder! One more day to download a shiny Raikou on any 4th gen game! It ends tomorrow. Starting Monday you will be able to get a shiny Entei on those games. Remember they unlock a special event in Pokemon Black & White! Can't wait till I get them all. <3

I must ask... For those who have an Action Replay, is there a hack that allows your Pokemon to gain double the EXP or is that only through Lucky Eggs? I'm very curious. >> <<

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Aleu wrote:Reminder! One more day to download a shiny Raikou on any 4th gen game! It ends tomorrow. Starting Monday you will be able to get a shiny Entei on those games. Remember they unlock a special event in Pokemon Black & White! Can't wait till I get them all. <3

I must ask... For those who have an Action Replay, is there a hack that allows your Pokemon to gain double the EXP or is that only through Lucky Eggs? I'm very curious. >> <<
Yes, there are codes to help you gain double experience after battles. But there risky because they could potentially over level your pokemon and make them hard to control.
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Arwyn wrote:
Aleu wrote:Reminder! One more day to download a shiny Raikou on any 4th gen game! It ends tomorrow. Starting Monday you will be able to get a shiny Entei on those games. Remember they unlock a special event in Pokemon Black & White! Can't wait till I get them all. <3

Yes, there are codes to help you gain double experience after battles. But there risky because they could potentially over level your pokemon and make them hard to control.
Mmk. I've already beaten the game so over leveling them shouldn't be a problem if get an AR... Which I do not have the moment. (QQ)

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Felidire
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary(A/H), Wyrmrest Accord(H)

Unread post by Felidire »

There's a lot of evil pokemon'ish things you can do with an AR. There's probably codes for much more than a 100% exp boost.

|Felidire| - |Harkoa| - dA - |Kibblepaws| - |Tiril|
B/W: Feli // 0347 2599 7931

Noblebeastx
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: RecklessWow

Unread post by Noblebeastx »

I used to love to play pokemon but now the only thing i play ever is wow.
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

ARTICUNO IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three fainted pokemon, one hit away from killing her, and 20/35 Ultra Balls used, but I got the bastard. =)

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Nice! I love Articuno. She and Dialga are my favorite legendaries. And Darkrai, but only because of Saturo. xD
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

News:

Black and White: Ppl who have the Japanese versions of Black and White can now download a Zoroark. This Zoroark comes with Bark Out.

Black and White 2: New Event! There will be a Victini giveaway based on two upcoming movies: Victini and the Black Hero: Zekrom, and Victini and the White Hero: Reshiram. This Victini knows V-Generate (5 PP, 180 Power, 95 Accuracy), this is the only way to get the move right now. The Victini also holds a Fire Jewel and comes wearing the 5th gen version of the Classic ribbon, called the Wish Ribbon.

4th gen: Shiny Entei is now downloadable over Wi-fi. This Entei unlocks Zoroark in 5th gen games.

Pokemon of the Week: Garchomp (still as badass as ever http://serebii.net/potw-bw/445.shtml)
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

*Over in the distance, you hear what you're pretty sure is a "squee!" sound. Unsure of what it is, you invesigate. It's Azu. She's poring over a DS, and judging by the screen, it's a Mysterdy Dungeon game.*

EEEEEEEEE. *coughs.* EEEEEEEEE.

I got it! In my hands! Today! School was so hard but I just started playing it and I'm really happy and it only took me two tries to get an eevee and I have Buzzard so it's Sol and Buzzard and it's really frikking cool and that was one sentence but EEEEEEE!

...This will likely never happen again. Probably.

Edit: *still really excited.* Well. Buzzard's already amused me, and he fits RP Buzzard well enough. If you're curious, we are the Dusk Rescue Team. No Scarab, but hey. They're still Dusk. >:)
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

lol nice Azu!

Yay got my Zoroak, he's awsomeness!! Takes the form of my last pokemon in my party, its giving me great ideas for PBR, if they come out with one for the new Generation!

Starting yet another team...even though the current team isn't fully leveled/moveset yet...but, hehe, I like making new teams. Sa far this team consists of:

Lucario
Shiny Rayquaza
Suicune
??? (maybe breloom)
???
???

trying to make a team with some of my visually favourite pokemon. Have to keep looking through to find the best visually appealing ones, that still keep a balance to the team.

~~~
~~~
~~~