You know what really grinds my gears? [mature/NSFW]

Silly forum games go here!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

OHKO moves in Pokemon. And NPC HAX ARGHHHHHH. Playing Pokemon Battle Revolution today...

Opponent sent out Walrein!

Senna sent out Catherine! (Scizor)

Walrein used Sheer Cold! It's a One-hit KO!

"... WAT."

Senna sent out Ravi! (Murkow)

Ravi used Sucker Punch!

Walrein used Sheer Cold! It missed!

Ravi used Sucker Punch!

"..................... WAT! HAX!!!!!!!!!"

Senna sent out Tammy! (Breloom)

Tammy used Spore! Walrein fell asleep! Walrein's Lum Berry cured it from sleep!

"WHAT THE HELL. HAX!!!!!!!!!"

.... Yeeeeeeep.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

My brother. Again.

Throws a big fit because he has tests to do tomorrow. (He's 18)
Gets ticked at my mom because he left his binder at school.
Sits down to do his homework (at 9:30PM, WAY late) and just says "Screw it, screw everything" and goes to play video games.
Look, bro. If things are a bit tough at school... Suck it up. Yeah. You have homework. And a few tests. Does the family ever hear about my homework? Never! I don't make a fuss about it. Do they hear me whine about tests? Not often.
Just saying "Screw it" and not doing ANYTHING is the worst thing he can do. He's not even trying, he just gave up. He doesn't even have that much to do, but he decides to have a huge drama fit, make my mom upset, and mope.
What. The. Heck.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Senna-Umbreon wrote:OHKO moves in Pokemon. And NPC HAX ARGHHHHHH. Playing Pokemon Battle Revolution today...

Opponent sent out Walrein!

Senna sent out Catherine! (Scizor)

"... WAT."

Senna sent out Ravi! (Murkow)

Ravi used Sucker Punch!

Walrein used Sheer Cold! It missed!

Ravi used Sucker Punch!

"..................... WAT! HAX!!!!!!!!!"

Senna sent out Tammy! (Breloom)

Tammy used Spore! Walrein fell asleep! Walrein's Lum Berry cured it from sleep!

"WHAT THE HELL. HAX!!!!!!!!!"

.... Yeeeeeeep.
Imagine battling a lapras that is taught all 3 of the OHKO moves it can know... That was just a horrible battle... *sigh*

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

People who have a problem with me when I spell Mother as "Mum" and not "Mom" Wow grow up my god theres other people in the world besides the U.S and not every one uses your terms. We here use the english terms the "proper" terms and I'm not going to change the way I am just so its easyer for some idiot yanks to read. Allso Colour is not spelled wrong thats a way to spell it you dumbfu&ks.
Loethlin
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Defias Brotherhood EU

Unread post by Loethlin »

AT LAST!
Some Grammar Drama! Mostly spelling, but it IS the internet.
And it rhymes..? Grammar - drama?
...No..?
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I just don't like being called stupid becouse I spell some words differnt :S. Its not like I'm spelling them wrong.
Loethlin
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Thumbs up for proper spelling!
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Whats starting to really grind my gears is my Boyfriend. we've been together for 4years now, we have a 10month old baby girl. I am stay at home till the end of march when I have to go back to work and he works full time. Just because I am a stay at home mom does not mean I have time to clean the whole kitchen, vacuum, do laundry, watch/feed the baby, clean the bathroom AND cook him dinner every week. Kids HAVE A HUGE AGGRO RANGE, and auto-Aggro "Mommy" on sight! But He keeps complaining about the house being a mess, not having food ready when he gets home, and he complains that I am always on the computer in the evenings, and I never look nice.

1) I spent the day watching Mikayla, doing bits of cleaning here and there. Vacuuming weekly, and doing dishes every other day.
2)I play on the comp when Mikaylas napping or gone to bed because its the closest I come to free time...EVER
3)you complain ALL THE TIME, sorry, but reading guild chat beats that hands down!
4) you want me to look nice and smexy? stop complaining, cook ME dinner toss in a backrub, and I'll get dressed up.

/rant /hackels

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Loethlin
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Shoulda use condoms.

Ah, joking aside, bc that WAS a joke, he wants some time with you.
Think that seeing you overworked is his idea of fun? Do you really think seeing you swelling for 9 months was fun for him?
Just get him some you-action and he'll stfu.
I'm a shrink, i know.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

he must get some sorta kick from watching me be constantly exhausted. I think he enjoyed me being pregnant, didnt have to worry about protection. Something we both took advantage of.
I know he wants more action now, but I dont see how keeping me in a state of exhaustion is going to help him any. If he took that energy spent complaining and turned it into helping with the dishes, i'd have more energy to give him some of my time.

but atm we're stuck in a viciouse circle of I dont do this because you dont do this and I dont do that because you dont do that...etc.

I've tried meeting him half way, but he wont even come that far. I tell him I can do the dishes if he doesnt pile them in the sink because I need a clean sink to wash the dishes in. He piles the dishes in the sink and calls it "soaking" for 24+hrs...its not soaking anymore, its growing, and I dont want to touch that.

I clean the entire bedroom up and ask him to put his dirty close in the laundry bin, he tosses them all over the floor.
He tosses my stuff off the table, then leave his warhammer figures then for over a week.

He's never cleaned the bathtub, and I've refused to clean the bathroom counter/mirror because he spits toothpaste all over that and gets his whiskers all over the counter.

and any time I try to talk to him about how we can be better together, he turn it all around so everything is my fault. so I dotn even try engaging him in conversations or talk about stuff.

I love him and I know he's under a lot of pressure from work, but still it'd be nice if he pulled his head outa his ass and realised that there are other people in this world besides him and we dont revolve around him.
Hell, if he even just admitted he wasnt perfect I'd be happy, but he cant even do that.

sorry for the rant...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

This is the right place to rant.

My husband and I had a similar situation living together many years ago. Eventually I moved out. He threw a complete fit but it did wonders for our relationship. (Probably not a possibility for you, I understand.) Eventually when we moved back in together I made sure he had his own bedroom and bathroom and we divided up the public areas into the rooms I am responsible for (which I don't clean) and the rooms he is responsible for (which he doesn't clean). Mind you, it helps that he never nags me to clean up or make him dinner - those things just don't fit his idea of marriage, thank goodness. On the other hand, he does nag me to finish my PHP code ...

Anyway. No solutions for you there. This is a rant thread, not a solution thread. :) I just wanted to commiserate.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Ok is does not invole me but it it involves my mates.

Ok useally on a thursday night me and some of my animation mates go drinking at this local pub. A few beers is usealy all we do. I missed this weeks becouse of my pain meds.

So I get a text this morning from on of my mates saying at the pub last night they got bullyed by a bunch of 40 somethin Americans.(not 40 of them XD thats around their age) They kept going on about "how they are breaking the law" and "their going to hell for it!".

They seemed to think the drinking age here is 21 like in the states its not its 18. My mates are 20. They would not of been let in if they where not over the drinking age..........

Those guys broke one of the most important rules of being overseas you do not try and inforce your countrys rules in a place where they may not be the same. You don't assume they are the same aswell.

Oh and they must of been blind or something as I know for a fact its law here to put the drinking age on a sign and that pub does have a big 18 plus sigh at the bar :roll:
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

cowmuflage wrote:I just don't like being called stupid becouse I spell some words differnt :S. Its not like I'm spelling them wrong.

If you rant about grammar, then please, don't use the oft-abused "americanized" adverbial form "different".

It should be "differently".

This word is different. (adjective)
It is spelled differently. (adverb)

I guess that counts as something that "grinds my gears"?

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

*sigh* My mouse finally died. :( Trusty Logitech G5 that I've had for years and years. They don't make that model anymore so it's going to be very alien getting a new one. T_T
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

DO they make like newer version of that model? That might be simular to the one you had. Might help getting used to it.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

They still have the G series, but none of them are quite identical to the G5. My boyfriend's been using the G500 which is pretty similar, and it's probably the one I'll go for. It'll still be different though.
Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Cenarion Circle (US-Alliance)

Unread post by Cialbi »

Having your sinuses so congested that the pressure is causing your cheekbone to hurt like hell...
I hate to whine about pain when cowmuflage is still recovering from surgery :(
AKA Nazthandol, in <Petopians> (US)

Cute doesn't need an explanation.
_____

Avatar by LupisDarkmoon, and image caption by Kurasu. Thanks!

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Taking a sleeping pill so I can get more than 2 hours of sleep (for the second day in a row) and then being logy for the next 18 hours.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Oh! Oh! Speaking of sleep!

Having a really, really bad headache so I end up tired and nauseous. Logically, I go to sleep. Wake up a few hours later totally disoriented, confused, and having no idea what's going on. And the headwave was still kind of there.

That's why I hate naps. It always ends with me freaking out because I have totally NO idea what's happening. It makes me nervous. :p
Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Azunara wrote:That's why I hate naps. It always ends with me freaking out because I have totally NO idea what's happening. It makes me nervous. :p
I am completely the same way about naps. My husband can lay down for a half hour nap and wake up refreshed. I nap like the dead, wake up thinking it's been a week or it's last year or something, and spend the next hour trying to make it back to normal.