Nope, he's definately still alive. =)

Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

{My Pets|My Mounts}

rubybeam
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by rubybeam »

....I have to sudden urge to kill that kid in my class who said he was dead, of course if anyone knew I liked pokemon I would be the immdeat loser of the school also
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

rubybeam wrote:....I have to sudden urge to kill that kid in my class who said he was dead, of course if anyone knew I liked pokemon I would be the immdeat loser of the school also

Thats lame, I'm 20 and I still like it.. My boyfriends 23 and he does too.. My Mom laughed when he cuddled up next to me to watch me play my new Pokemon Black but she just said "Aww lookit my nerds!!" (kidding of course) I love my Mom :lol:

rubybeam

People thought I grew out of pokemon a long time ago~, but because I liked it I had no friends for years, people always were taunting me about it, at least my family accepts me still liking it, everyone in my school considers it some 5 year old game
Silivren

rubybeam wrote:People thought I grew out of pokemon a long time ago~, but because I liked it I had no friends for years, people always were taunting me about it, at least my family accepts me still liking it, everyone in my school considers it some 5 year old game

BAH! Kids these days /grumbles about getting off my lawn while playing Pokemon Black... :lol:

Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Terenas (EU)

Unread post by Tyuriwen »

S'true, I'm 20, at university, I'm the weird, cooky, loud, brightly-dressed one of my course, I ended up playing Pokemon in one of my lectures because I had done all the work the week beforehand. The cute guy behind me (who my friend has had a crush on for ages, turns out he's gay blah blah blah), poked me and said 'How's the new game? I haven't managed to get a copy yet' =3 Safe to say, if you're confident about the fact you play, it shouldn't be such a taboo thing! My best friend said 'why do you still play this rubbish?', and I said 'I don't know, why do you still watch Pingu with me? =3' Needless to say, she giggled. =)

EDIT: For non-English 20-ish year olds who were raised on this stuff, this is Pingu. <3 /endofftopicness

Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

{My Pets|My Mounts}

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

lol I am 25 and love pokemon, my friend is 52 and plays pokemon (and WoW). You are NEVER to old to like things. Those of us who stay true to our selves and what we like, are the ones who find the most joy in life. Those who consider themselves to old for what they love, are doomed to never know a life of real happiness.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Yeah. Frankly, who cares what others think. They can all go die in a fire, for all I care.

Then again, I have that stance on a lot of things...
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Agreed, I actually had a conversation with a whole bunch of "cool guys" while at college a few years back that turned into a nostalgic "what we loved about pokemon games!" conversation. It was kinda funny 'cause I NEVER would have pegged any of these guys as pokemon lovers otherwise.

I am also 22 and recently got back into the games, so you can't be too old for it XD My mother gave me a skeptical look when I told her I was off to go buy the newest Pokemon game, but that was all. Lulz.

Speaking of Pokemon Black, it's going pretty well :D I just need the candle ghost and my full party will be assembled. I'm currently trying to raise the Tynamo my friend bred for me (she happened to come across one and apparently they're rare, but she knew I had my eye on the lamprey so she got me an egg). It's a bit of a challenge (she doesn't raise well at first) but I'm starting to enjoy her more and more.

Also, weirdly enough, this is the first time when the majority of my team has been female. Usually I'll have only one girl pokemon on my team and the rest are guys, through pure chance. This time I've got four females and one male...well, two eventually, my candle ghost HAS to be male since I'll be naming it after a male character. :P

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

rubybeam

due to my past..if I were to ever go back into my hellhole of a past I might commit suicide :/ I really don't want to go through that again, so for now i'll keep it a sercret
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

I'm 28 and I play it :D A lot of my friends do too, can't care what other people think if its fun its fun. Besides think how rich the guy who created it is and he's no kid.
Felidire
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary(A/H), Wyrmrest Accord(H)

Unread post by Felidire »

I've never really cared much for what people thought about me, their opinions are kinda meaningless.. I don't like very many people either, so if they think i'm weird and want to stay away from me then I don't mind whatsoever. It's not like I go around blabbing about pokemon to everyone, but if someone finds out that I like pokemon then good on 'em? If I were to lose friends because of it - of which I currently have none - then they must have been pretty lousy friends to begin with!

I sat alone at highschool because I liked it that way, but it gradually attracted a huge bunch of semi-misfits.. So after 2 years there were a dozen or so people who'd sit near me at lunch and half of them would get up and follow me around if I left. They all seemed like the type who would play pokemon so I can safely say that if you be yourself then you'll attract some like-minded people.
VelkynKarma wrote:Also, weirdly enough, this is the first time when the majority of my team has been female.
Woo! xD; lol, my pokemon teams consist of mostly (if not all) females. The only time I deliberately had some males were in RP teams (Typhlosion and Charizard, to be specific.)

|Felidire| - |Harkoa| - dA - |Kibblepaws| - |Tiril|
B/W: Feli // 0347 2599 7931

VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Felidire wrote:
VelkynKarma wrote:Also, weirdly enough, this is the first time when the majority of my team has been female.
Woo! xD; lol, my pokemon teams consist of mostly (if not all) females. The only time I deliberately had some males were in RP teams (Typhlosion and Charizard, to be specific.)
Haha. Normally mine just turn out all male, or close enough. And for this team, I only intentionally picked two females...I knew I wanted a female Snivy, so I could name her Empress, and I picked a female Pidove because I don't like the male's final version with that silly pink mask. But my Durant and Tynamo were both given to me as eggs, and both hatched female...totally random! XD

(My Litwick will enjoy it though...he's going to be male and will be named after this guy due to similar hair/wax styles, and Amakusa there is a bit of a playa lol)

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Silivren

rubybeam wrote:due to my past..if I were to ever go back into my hellhole of a past I might commit suicide :/ I really don't want to go through that again, so for now i'll keep it a sercret

NUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /GLOMP!!! I will hug your face off if you dont stop talking like that <3

Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Whoo, just ran into a level 23 Audino! Blaze, who was the one fighting, got 618 exp and Panpan, who is holding my Exp. Share got 939! I Love these things!

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Silivren

Lesse my team as of now.. I'm also omw to see the last gym leader whoo! Anywho..

Taki - Level 36 Mienfoo
Squee - Level 38 Galvantula
Vivi - Level 39 Victini
Jack - Level 41 Lampent
Rio - Level 43 Samurott

And the generic flying type fill in until I can find a dragon(/cough Reshiram /cough) who can fly ^_^

YAY POKEMON!!! :lol:

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

*Cackles* Vulpixen, you have like.. Over half of the same Pokemon that my team has! Samurott, Galvantula, Litwick's evolution line and Mienfoo's evolution line! XD
Silivren

Senna-Umbreon wrote:*Cackles* Vulpixen, you have like.. Over half of the same Pokemon that my team has! Samurott, Galvantula, Litwick's evolution line and Mienfoo's evolution line! XD

Rofl seriously!? ITS CAUSE WERE AWESOOOOMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! /flex

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

YUSSSSS!!!!! *Cackles like a total goof*
Silivren

Mienshao is competiting with Ninetails/Vulpix for my favorite Pokemon slot :lol: - Mienshao and Mienfoo are probably my second favorite evolution lines now.. I've seen some wicked Mienshao fanart.. Its so pretty and graceful :D