Gondria Tamed

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Albannach
Realm: Thunderhorn-US

Gondria Tamed

Unread post by Albannach »

Jan 15th 2010 Thunderhorn 508am server time, 608am EST

After 5 days of being on and off as time permitted I finally got her. I had logged out the night before and camped on the stairs near Grizzly Hills where she spawns. I was going to make laps for about 15 minutes and get ready for work. I got up, logged in and mounted my gryphon, no sooner did I get some altitude and turn towards that spawn spot when the npcscan went off scaring the crap out of me. I knocked the wireless mouse off the desk, still half asleep ! I dropped down, set the wrong trap and hit the tame beast button. She had me to 1/3 health before the tame completed :lol:

I "yelled" the time to the other hunters in the zone so they can at least have a idea of when to start coming back. They were not happy for me :shock:

Still don't have a name yet for her.
Nikrosnil
Haiku Master
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Re: Gondria Tamed

Unread post by Nikrosnil »

Congratulations on your new pet! What kind of names do you like, fun names? Greek/latin names? Norse/germanic names? African names? Japanese names? Or completely made up names?

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Hehe, congrats. It's always fun when dedication to camping a pet pays off. Now we need a thread to name your Gondi, hehe.

Nazzir

Unread post by Nazzir »

Congrats.

And I can truly understand being somewhat flaberghasted when it comes to a hurried tame, whether it be you're not quite awake yet, or you didnt figure the aggro range properly. So many times I've hit a fire trap instead of the freezing trap.

...One time I even hit Beast Lore instead of the taming button and wondered why I was getting smashed and no tame bar had appeared yet...

Nazzir/Faergrym
Dragonpuff
Haiku Master
Realm: Duskwood (US)
Location: On an undisclosed island that is being shredded by giant boss fights

Unread post by Dragonpuff »

Congrats to you! I remember getting my Spirit Beast... Totally forgot what order I needed to do what. <D

Taz'dingu of the Petopians Guild, Nesingwary Server

Here there be Dragons (and Eggs)