Read-only since Patch 4.2 is now live.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Death to Thrall? Say it isnt so!

Unread post by Lisaara »

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2658255#blog

Oh man....I'm eager for this. Hyjal plays a heavy part in my druids story(she was born there a looooong time ago before the war of the ancients).

Facing Thrall's Rage? I'm scared....

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Death to Thrall? Say it isnt so!

Unread post by Nick »

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Yeah, this looks epic. I love Thrall, and going around to save him - hopefully solo or with a small group of people, not a raid - will be awesome.

Also, LOL at Harpier's pic.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

@Harpier - That seriously made me LOL. XD

@Lupis - Me too. When my fiance told me Thrall died, I flipped but then he told me we bring him back so then I was like "oh....whew! Okay! Then hells yeah!"

LisaaraPokefarm

Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Cerele »

thrall might become the new earth aspect... thats pretty cool for an alien guy i dont want him to die, hes my favortie hero, all my toons are alliance but hes still my favortie lore character

signature thanks to Kurieno
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I dunno if they'd go that far. Aspects are supposed to be Dragons. Thrall's not a dragon. ^^;

LisaaraPokefarm

Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Cerele »

id like to see a dragon who could handle thrall... and its not race specific, only ones alive are dragons (cause they like immortal...), what would be wrong with the most powerful shaman taking deathwings former place?

Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

I kept hearing rumors about Garona killing Thrall for the longest time o3o

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Cerele wrote:id like to see a dragon who could handle thrall... and its not race specific, only ones alive are dragons (cause they like immortal...), what would be wrong with the most powerful shaman taking deathwings former place?
Well for one....Thrall is old in orc terms. Orcs dont live a very long life. Aspects are usually immortal creatures.

Two, his power is nothing compared to an Aspect. He isn't holding the Maelstrom by himself. He's got like 3 or 4 other shamans helping him. He's powerful but you're giving him a little too much credit.

Moore: Why would she kill Thrall?

LisaaraPokefarm

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

There's also speculation that the Earth Warden job will be taken by the purified Black Dragon, once it hatches. ^.^
Anyway, Thrall will be awesome no matter what he ends up doing. I'm just curious as to who killed him. Staghelm?

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Cerele »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:There's also speculation that the Earth Warden job will be taken by the purified Black Dragon, once it hatches. ^.^
Anyway, Thrall will be awesome no matter what he ends up doing. I'm just curious as to who killed him. Staghelm?
Hatchling dragon>thrall?
/cry
and arent the netherwing purified? well atleast they nice

Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

Jessibelle wrote:
Cerele wrote:id like to see a dragon who could handle thrall... and its not race specific, only ones alive are dragons (cause they like immortal...), what would be wrong with the most powerful shaman taking deathwings former place?
Well for one....Thrall is old in orc terms. Orcs dont live a very long life. Aspects are usually immortal creatures.

Two, his power is nothing compared to an Aspect. He isn't holding the Maelstrom by himself. He's got like 3 or 4 other shamans helping him. He's powerful but you're giving him a little too much credit.

Can't the aspects themselves grant immortality? Like they did with the night elves to the tree? That would explain how thrall could possibly become an aspect.

And Garona has just had her mind messed with so many times that I could see her possibly being controlled by someone else yet again to go after Thrall. I don't know how Blizzard would spin it, but that's just a rumor I've been hearing since Cata started so I dunno D:

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Wouldn't Garona be even older than Thrall, though? I don't think she's still alive, even. Regardless, wouldn't be the first time she's killed an important character. *Points at Lane*

Personally, I'm inclined to agree that Thrall might become the new earth aspect. The current aspects aren't aspects because they're dragons, they're aspects because the Titans granted them their powers.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Moore wrote:
Jessibelle wrote:

Can't the aspects themselves grant immortality? Like they did with the night elves to the tree? That would explain how thrall could possibly become an aspect.

And Garona has just had her mind messed with so many times that I could see her possibly being controlled by someone else yet again to go after Thrall. I don't know how Blizzard would spin it, but that's just a rumor I've been hearing since Cata started so I dunno D:
No. The Titan's grant immortality. The Aspects just bless stuff. They are powerful but the Titan would stomp them in the dirt.

I've never heard such a rumor.

LisaaraPokefarm

Kikanu
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Kikanu »

Calling it now;

4.3; Garrosh kills a Deathwing-corrupted Thrall, much like Tirion killed Arthas, and Garrosh actually becomes a cool character from it (despite being an inferior Orc dog).
WoW, where is my KAMEN RIDER BEETLE LARVA PET?
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

The dragons are only aspects cos the titans made them as others have said. You don't need to be a dragon to be an aspect. Thing with thrall is hes more likely not to become crazy and kill every one like that last one lol
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Neltharion only went crazy because he had great foresight: His lair was in close proximity to a certain Old God, who drove him insane by whispering to him. That could happen to anyone. All Thrall needs to do is get a map of Old God locations, and place his den somewhere away from them.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

That is true and I think thrall is smart enough to do that. I do wonder what the new old god will look like and what body part he's based off we ahve had eyes and mouths what next noses?
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Jessibelle wrote:I dunno if they'd go that far. Aspects are supposed to be Dragons. Thrall's not a dragon. ^^;
Onyxia hid in Stormwind for years before the alliance figured out she was really a dragon in disguise.

If Thrall has been a dragon this whole time it will be the biggest twist ever in warcraft history.
Last edited by Wassa on Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

cowmuflage wrote:That is true and I think thrall is smart enough to do that. I do wonder what the new old god will look like and what body part he's based off we ahve had eyes and mouths what next noses?
Ears or hair are a possibility. Normally I'd say genitals, but I doubt Blizz would go so far. xD Perhaps spleens?

Hmm, according to WoWHead forums Thrall becoming the new aspect is the most popular theory.