had the legendary bow ninjad :/

Demonium
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aszune

had the legendary bow ninjad :/

Unread post by Demonium »

Hello. Today i joined sunwell with a few guildies for a sunwell run. it was my first time actually completing it. I didnt think the bow would drop. however it did. the raid leader was a guildy a lvl 70 twink belf hunter. other people in raid was a warrior and rogue from my guild and another rogue ive known for a while.

Anyways twink hunter tells us to roll for bow. i roll first and get 55. my rogue friend rolls 22 the twink and warrior roll around 11 each. then the guildy rogue rolls 64. however. the warrior twink rogue and guildy rogue continue rolling more and more and imo making their first rolls and any other rolls invalid cos its cheating. so you could say i won. after the twink hunter has rolled a few more times he types BOOM takes bow and logs off. come back on equips bow and logs off.

the guild leader and a few people in the raid make tickets. a GM removes the bow from the hunter and for some odd reason gives the bow to a guildy rogue. Now on my screen i rolled highest. And i only rolled once so imo i should have been given the bow.

I make a ticket and talk to a GM. He tells me he is not able to move the bow again cos it gives an achievement. the ninja hunter still has the achievement but no bow so.....? after a long and time wasting ticket i get no where. the GM tells me to email his superiors before just ignoring me.

The friend rogue starts talking to me. he tells me he is pissed cos the hunter ninjad. he tells me he and the guildy rogue had made a deal if it drops guildy rogue would give it to friend rogue. even though the friend rogue rolled 22 only.

Now ive done alot of reading and research before making the ticket or posting here. I know that GMs can move the bow again. Using the "oh it gives an achievement" isnt really an excuse when they can remove the achievement anyways.

i rolled highest since rogue rolled more than once making his rolls invalid and friend rogue told me rogue was gonna trade it anyways basically ninja'ing it. :cry:
lilatha

Realm: EU-Emerald Dream

Re: had the legendary bow ninjad :/

Unread post by lilatha »

HE will loose the achiv in time, happens when you pass it around to C:
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Sounds like they're basing it on the original rolls.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

First of all this whole situation sucks. Secondly I am a bit confused on the rolling.
Was it /roll
or was Need rolling done????
because by the sound of it /roll was done which it shouldn't have been, at least in my opinion, done that way to avoid these types of problems.
So which roll was done?

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Unggoy
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Eredar

Unread post by Unggoy »

zedxrgal wrote:First of all this whole situation sucks. Secondly I am a bit confused on the rolling.
Was it /roll
or was Need rolling done????
because by the sound of it /roll was done which it shouldn't have been, at least in my opinion, done that way to avoid these types of problems.
So which roll was done?
If it was Need/Greed people couldn't have rolled more than once...
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Unggoy wrote:If it was Need/Greed people couldn't have rolled more than once...
This is not said offensively but I am sure that this whole situation could've been avoided had they performed the need/greed rolls on the drop. What retard wouldn't steal that bow while other people in the group just sit and /roll for it??
It's cruel but you all opened yourselves up to it if you just sat like little kids and /roll on an legendary loot.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Similar thing happened to me. :( Sorry it happened to you. *hugs*

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Demonium
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

the roll system was just to type /roll . but you wouldnt expect a guildy to ninja it. he is still in guild aswell -.- ill be looking for a new guild 2mor after i see the rogue who cheated rolling and got handed the bow by the GM flaunting it around.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Demonium wrote:the roll system was just to type /roll . but you wouldnt expect a guildy to ninja it. he is still in guild aswell -.- ill be looking for a new guild 2mor after i see the rogue who cheated rolling and got handed the bow by the GM flaunting it around.
Damn...if anyone in my guild EVER pulled that stunt, I'd be ticketing a GM and giving them the GKick. I do not tolerate that bullcrap.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Wow I'd expect that maybe from a PUG, but from your own guild group? I'd be out of there so fast.

So two people can't get the achieve by passing it around? A guildmate of mine agreed that if it ever dropped for us I'd get to equip it just for the achievement and then pass it back.
Unggoy
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Eredar

Unread post by Unggoy »

peanutbuttercup wrote:Wow I'd expect that maybe from a PUG, but from your own guild group? I'd be out of there so fast.

So two people can't get the achieve by passing it around? A guildmate of mine agreed that if it ever dropped for us I'd get to equip it just for the achievement and then pass it back.
You'd get the achieve initially, but the second you logged out with the bow no longer in your posseion, you'd lose it.
erwil
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by erwil »

Had similar happen with Valanyr's fragment. And the GM's transferred it to a WARRIOR (raid leader) in the group even though the person ticketing wanted it to go to me. ._. Had to make another ticket and after a long wait I finally got my hands on it.
Just try to make another ticket, I'm sure you can get it sorted out. :3
peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Unggoy wrote:You'd get the achieve initially, but the second you logged out with the bow no longer in your posseion, you'd lose it.
Thanks - good to know! Guess it'll go straight to him if it ever drops.
Demonium
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

i got a forum post and email atm. both the original lvl 70 ninja and the rogue who cheated on the rolls are still in the guild. rogue has the bow now and guild has the guild legendary achi. i removed all my characters from the guild. other people left earlier today after they found out what happened.

i also found out info about the guild. it has been around since vanilla and i was told the leader had an argument with lots of other guild leaders. so no one likes the guild.
Nimrod
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: EU - Ghostlands

Unread post by Nimrod »

I re-read it a few times and based on what I understand from what you posted, regardless of how many times that "guildy rogue" rolled, he won the initial /roll.

You can't say that despite his first roll winning he is excluded from winning because he rolled again, unless the original loot rules for that pug stipulated that.

I understand that you're sad that you didn't win the roll, but that's all it is. You can't twist loot rules around to somehow win, now.

SgtMakkie
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Twisting Nether EU, Bloodhoof EU

Unread post by SgtMakkie »

That is some twisted logic you have there. Ninja idiot aside, you loose the roll yet some how that means you won ??? *shakes head* points to sig.… You're gonna have to explain that one again cause in my book you're just a sore looser who expects to win cause someone has a sense of humour you don't get!?! *shrug* highest roll wins! GM's were spot on!

SgtMakkie

Sig by Kamoodle

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Demonium wrote:Anyways twink hunter tells us to roll for bow. i roll first and get 55. my rogue friend rolls 22 the twink and warrior roll around 11 each. then the guildy rogue rolls 64. however. the warrior twink rogue and guildy rogue continue rolling more and more and imo making their first rolls and any other rolls invalid cos its cheating. so you could say i won.
Please tell me you aren't serious.
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

sounds like you have a messed up guild there if they are all "guildies"
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~