HoN [Heroes of Newerth]

Saturo

HoN [Heroes of Newerth]

Unread post by Saturo »

I'm sure everyone heard of/played DotA. Now, the old game is growing old, which has been kind of sad for me, so many memories. (*Sniff* Skeleton King...) However, when something is succesful it's bound to have others copying it, like with WoW and most MMOs. HoN, however, is different. It manages to keep the spirit of the original version, it plays excellently, and it draws you in. It's currently in a closed BETA, and the only way to join is by an invite from an existing member. I managed to snag myself one of these invites, and started playing.

Does anybody else here play? If so, what PSR do you have? Mine is just 1600... /embarrassed

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Mustela
Realm: Quel'thalas-EU Doomhammer-EU

Re: HoN [Heroes of Newerth]

Unread post by Mustela »

Me and boyfriend have bin playing the beta ever since it started. Most times we play with 2 more guys who we've met in hon a couple months or so ago.
Our psr is always swinging between 1600 and 1700 depending on how lucky we get with pug players.
I never played dota and never even heared of it before i saw HON but i am absoluutly addicted to HoN. and i make a killer pebbles (if i'm not to tired :P ).
Feel free to add me to your friends list, the name is novadoll. Normaly we have a spot left on our side when we make a game but do mostly play single draft games or baning draft.

PS: I also have some beta keys left over incase anyone wants to realy play the game.
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: HoN [Heroes of Newerth]

Unread post by Kalliope »

I haven't played in many months, but it's fun. ^_^

If I knew what I was doing, I might still be playing...>_>

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!