Chase the fox: A cute taming story

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Onyxia, Kalecgos, and Blood Furnace

Chase the fox: A cute taming story

Unread post by gigandetsgirl »

This taming story is not about a rare pet, it was not terribly difficult, and not epic in any way. However, I think it was pretty darn adorable and wanted to share with you all :D

I decided that I wanted to add a white fox to Constantyne's collection - I love foxes as it is, I have a strong weakness for albino and other white creatures. So we ventured to the Hidden Grove in Winterspring, where we came across the most adorable Snowfrolic Fox running around a big tree in the grove in circles. Constantyne dismounted and gave chase. I could have just used a mount or even popped aspect of the cheetah, sure, but it was so much fun running in circles around that tree trying to catch up to the frolicking fox :mrgreen: It took about four rotations and a run-in with a yeti or two, but Constantyne finally caught up to the little guy and happily tamed him.

Initially, I had Faust set aside for his name - I thought it would compliment the name of Constantyne's black fox, Loki, very nicely, since both figures share some common traits. However, after our little venture together, I decided that Chase was perfect instead ;)

Thank you so much Litlemouse for my amazing signature! :hug:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee
Bastienne, Costin, and Willoe

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: Chase the fox: A cute taming story

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Love the story and the name.:)
gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Thank you :mrgreen:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee

Vinessa
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Ysondre - US

Unread post by Vinessa »

awww the story is so adorable (: ♥ totally made me smile :D
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Thats actually the best taming story I've heard in a long while. Its really very cute :)

gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Thank you guys :D It makes me smile to think about, so I thought maybe it would brighten others up all the same!

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee

Nevyc
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: VentCo

Unread post by Nevyc »

:)
Druna&Skythe
Realm: Norgannon

Unread post by Druna&Skythe »

Hehe. it's funny to see other hunters doing silly little things with pets :) cute story. if you are like me, you were giggling a little while chasing :P

Vanity Pets /// Mounts /// Hunter Pets

Thank you, Sookie, for the amazing sig

pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by pengupuff »

What a cute story. :] I agree that Chase is perfect, and he also looks really good next to your hunter.

I found my chimaera in a similar way. I decided I wanted to try out a gold chimaera, and when I made the flight over to the right area, Hyperion was the only one flying circles around a tree. O.o Whereas a fox looks cute doing this, a big bad chimaera just looks sort of goofy.

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Druna&Skythe wrote:Hehe. it's funny to see other hunters doing silly little things with pets :) cute story. if you are like me, you were giggling a little while chasing :P
I really was! It's been a rough last couple of weeks for me, and to experience something so joyful and innocent, even if it was coming out of a video game, was just so refreshing and fun. I might have looked like a moron, sitting there behind the screen smiling and laughing as I chased a fox around a tree, but man it was fun :mrgreen:
pengupuff wrote:What a cute story. :] I agree that Chase is perfect, and he also looks really good next to your hunter.

I found my chimaera in a similar way. I decided I wanted to try out a gold chimaera, and when I made the flight over to the right area, Hyperion was the only one flying circles around a tree. O.o Whereas a fox looks cute doing this, a big bad chimaera just looks sort of goofy.
Thank you! I was shocked at how well they matched each other, too :mrgreen: And haha, that is so funny! I love his name, by the way. Since he was flying, was it hard to get at him? At least all I had to do was run around a tree a few times :lol:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee

Aritria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H/A)

Unread post by Aritria »

Awww, what a perfect name. Congrats on the new addition to your pet family!
Aritria's Adventures in Azeroth or Otherwise

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." - Lou Holtz

Sigs by the beautiful, talented Serenith, Kurenio, and Nili. Rock on, guys!
Avatars by Serenith, Sarah of Soaked, and other avatar artists.

The Pride of Nesingwary
Aritria, the Mother
Killasandra, the Daughter | Alessira, the Sister Adopted | Filomena, the Lover

gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Caelaza wrote:Awww, what a perfect name. Congrats on the new addition to your pet family!
Thank you! :mrgreen:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee

pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by pengupuff »

gigandetsgirl wrote:
Druna&Skythe wrote:Hehe. it's funny to see other hunters doing silly little things with pets :) cute story. if you are like me, you were giggling a little while chasing :P
I really was! It's been a rough last couple of weeks for me, and to experience something so joyful and innocent, even if it was coming out of a video game, was just so refreshing and fun. I might have looked like a moron, sitting there behind the screen smiling and laughing as I chased a fox around a tree, but man it was fun :mrgreen:
pengupuff wrote:What a cute story. :] I agree that Chase is perfect, and he also looks really good next to your hunter.

Thank you! I was shocked at how well they matched each other, too :mrgreen: And haha, that is so funny! I love his name, by the way. Since he was flying, was it hard to get at him? At least all I had to do was run around a tree a few times :lol:
He was actually hovering right above the ground, but he was making the circles really quickly around that tree. He was so weird and out of place next to his slow-moving counterparts. I wish I had taken a screen shot.

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!