Rant Thread

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Lupis »

I can sort of understand why they're so hate-filled, but it doesn't mean I approve in the least. My uncle is a good example. He got married to a horrible woman and they ended up getting a divorce. She took the daughter and never let him see her. It drove him to suicide, which luckily failed. The way it ended up, he became immune to sadness and depression, but other people would probably be very hateful after such an experience. (The bullet killed part of his brain that registered depression and sadness. Other parts, too, of course.)

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Men tend to get the least love when it comes to divorce and seeing kids it seems. It's odd.
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Dear customer who shattered a huge jar of apple butter in the aisle and made me clean it up.. I do NOT appreciate you stepping in the butter and trailing footprints all over the aisle it makes it sticky and gross and nobody thinks its cute or funny.. This is NOT fingerpaint time in Preschool -_-

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

^bleh... cant believe anyone would even step in it to begin with

i know, i absolutely know the second i land on my bed im gonna pass out asleep... then im gonna wake up tomorrow completely exausted and i had already planned to hit up the mall with resumes... damn ZA!!! damn archy!!!! You tantalize me too much with your awesome loot and artifacts

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

rubybeam

Unread post by rubybeam »

Ponies have officially infested my mind.....
Awesome signature by the awesome pengupuff!
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

"You should come with me to the comic book store this weekend and we'll find you a real boyfriend."

Why...why would you say that? Ever? You're my best friend, don't be so...mean. :/

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

O_o

Have you talked to her at all about this? Cause wow, that's a jerkish move to pull.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

One of those nights when it's really late but you don't want to sleep. Ergh. And tomorrow is going to be... not fun. Same with Wednesday and Thursday.
Ergh.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Sigh... I wish it was Wednesday already. I need my boyfriend to come back from Cali so I can chew on him for not calling me while he was out there. We need to make plans on when I'm going down to visit him. >>

We also need him ingame because we have to discuss the future of our guild with our GM and another officer. Most of us are dead bored of WoW on the verg of quitting for GW2. Even the RP is getting dull. I mean, I love my hunters character to death, but there's nothing left... Not unless we want to go back to SMC RP. (OHGAWD)

And I also can't sleep. Bleh.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

lilatha

Realm: EU-Emerald Dream

Unread post by lilatha »

Dear Photoshop, Please stop crashing when Im drawing and to lazy to save c:
Dear Windows, Please stop lying your product can't read AVI or any other files for that matter please remember we don't all use WMV c:
Dear Boyfriend, Please stop kicking me in you sleep it actully hurts c:
Dear DeviantART, Please stop giving me errors whenever I try to do something, also keep the idiots from spaming me c:
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

I hate it when you go to bed early so you can wake up early...then wake up two hours after you went to sleep. FAIL.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Azunara wrote:O_o

Have you talked to her at all about this? Cause wow, that's a jerkish move to pull.
I think she was trying to joke at first, but she seemed kind of insistent about it after a while. I didn't put my foot down then because she was having a rough time with her own relationships and I didn't want to rub it in, but if she tries it again I'm definitely going to say something.

Oh, wait, no it's funny, see, since my boyfriend lives in New York on the other side of the country, so he can't possibly be a serious boyfriend. Everyone I know keeps saying the same thing - it's not going to work, how do you know he's not cheating on you, how do you know he's not a 50-year old man, etc. etc. and I'm just so tired of it all. I can't just shout at them because they're people like my grandmother or father or friend and it's just. Ugh.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

was in the worst ZG group she has ever had

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Nubhorns wrote:

I think she was trying to joke at first, but she seemed kind of insistent about it after a while. I didn't put my foot down then because she was having a rough time with her own relationships and I didn't want to rub it in, but if she tries it again I'm definitely going to say something.

Oh, wait, no it's funny, see, since my boyfriend lives in New York on the other side of the country, so he can't possibly be a serious boyfriend. Everyone I know keeps saying the same thing - it's not going to work, how do you know he's not cheating on you, how do you know he's not a 50-year old man, etc. etc. and I'm just so tired of it all. I can't just shout at them because they're people like my grandmother or father or friend and it's just. Ugh.
I know how that feels. Sometimes the only way to get them to stop is to have him come down to see you.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Summer vecation is in less than two weeks.
These two weeks are going to take forever. Especially if I can't sleep like today...

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

ffff i want to paint my nails purple but i cant find any of my nailpolish except for orange, red, and some whacked out blueish grey color and those arent even any colors i bought, i dont wear pretty much anything thats warm colors and that blue is not the greatest color in the world

Cialbi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Cenarion Circle (US-Alliance)

Unread post by Cialbi »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:Summer vecation is in less than two weeks.
These two weeks are going to take forever. Especially if I can't sleep like today...
Gah, don't remind me! My professors have yet to post study guides for finals, too!
I am not holding up very well :?
AKA Nazthandol, in <Petopians> (US)

Cute doesn't need an explanation.
_____

Avatar by LupisDarkmoon, and image caption by Kurasu. Thanks!

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

I don't get summer vacation. Whoever it was that decided that students won't get enough scholarship money to actually be able to support themselves, go fuck yourself. I'm gonna die at young age if this keeps up.

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Nubhorns wrote:

I know how you feel, hun. I'm currently in a long distance relationship myself and it can be quite difficult. I've seen plenty of online relationships work out, so try to keep your chin up. =3

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

And I've seen plenty of them not work out. Sorry to be the downer there. It's very easy to lie over the net sadly.