Introduce yourself here newcomers!

Zalani
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring, Arathor, Moon Guard(US)

Re: Introduce yourself here newcomers!

Unread post by Zalani »

Hi, I've been visiting this site for awhile now. Finaly joined, Hunter is my main though.

Hunter's name: Linamina
Server name: Earthen Ring
Faction: Horde
Current Favorite spec: Beast Mastery
Current Favorite Pet: Silver ( Ashtail)
Pet owned the longest: My ghost saber Alitha
My Stable:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... namina/pet
Last edited by Zalani on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cheesevixen
Realm: Hydraxis

Unread post by cheesevixen »

Hunter's name: Amacor
Server name: Hydraxis
Faction side: Alliance
Current Favorite Spec: Beastmastery
Current Favorite Pet: Loque'nahak

Summary: I am Amacor. Ama = Beauty Cor = legendary. I pride myself on quick hunts for rare spawns, and for helping out my lower level friends in dungeons. My pride and joys are Loque (caught in under 24 hrs), Skoll (caught in ten minutes), and Gondria (caught in less than 24 hrs.). I am now working on my secondaries, but after I am done I plan on hunting Arcturis, and doing of level dungeons in search for better gear. I love dailys, and fishing in small quantities.
Férinal
Realm: Drek'Thar

Unread post by Férinal »

Hello !

Hunter's Name: Férinal
Server Name: Drek EU and Uldaman EU
Faction: Started Alliance maybe going to Horde (Draenei)
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery for Jadefand but using also MM
Current Favorite Pet: my tribal Raptor Ankhar
Pet Owned the Longest: Talindra my ghost cat from Kalimdor. I got it as soon as possible and it has never leaved me since.

Summary: I play since woltk on the Alliance mostly on my main hunter Férinal, but now I have less time for raids, so I'm exploring the Wow quest content, I got the Alliance side and I'm really thinking about going on Horde side to discover it ^^ I have been using Petopia since the beginning, always reading stuff or planning new tames.
Claret
Realm: Saurfang

Unread post by Claret »

Hey all, newbie here although like all the others before me I've been a stalker for quite a while now and I think I may have posted once...:)

Hunter's name: Entíce
Server name: Saurfang
Faction: Horde
Current Favorite spec: MM
Current Favorite Pet: green Madexx named Snátch (as in the movie)
Pet owned the longest: Pogeyan

Summary: I've been playing for 2 years now, rolled one of every class to start with but settled with my hunter and still love her. This place is like my bible when it comes to taming and pet info. Once Ive got over my initial shyness I'm sure I'll post alot more.
Sylvian

Unread post by Sylvian »

Hunter's name: Sylvian
Server name: Dawnbringer
Faction side: HORDE!!!
Current Favorite Spec: beast mastery? Atm!
Current Favorite Pet: Gondria named "Jacaranda" - Named after a purple blooming tree from South America.

Summary: I'm an insomniac Libra (Libra fits me), my Belf hunter has long, dark red hair - doesn't that go well with firey rose kind of girl? Irl I'm a brunette with brown eyes to match my chesnutt hair, and morbidly white skin... I think on a website I read that makes me a villan or evil or something. -.-V Only when I am woke up too early... I sway between a pigtailed undead shadow priest (Creepy, yet cute - I've been called lol) And a white haired, blood elf tank... gotta love a wicked little paladin lol. Guess I'm a mix of contradictions...
The usual things bother me: Extreme, rock hard stupidity (not the same as ignorance!), intolerance, and having a set of morals for other people and not yourself. One these days someone's just going to come up with something so mind numbingly stupid, my head will explode... I can just feel it.
I've played since Vanilla but more serious about it since BC. WoW is my second MMORPG.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

Hunter's name: Qinni
Server name: Fizzcrank
Faction side: FOR THE HORDE! :D
Current Favorite Spec: BM from birth
Current Favorite Pet: Pookie the spirit bear

Summary: Well I've been playing warcraft for about 4 years or so and for a while it was on Kil'Jeaden sever with my first hunter Mochitora, I've meet my boyfriend on KJ and all my good real life and computer friends there. After a while pasted shit started to hit the fan (drama in guild) and then left my first hunter and moved to Fizzcrank with my boyfriend. I first made an elemental shaman and a hunter that where both Tauren but I would only level my hunter when the bf wasn't playing. (our shamans where leveling together, so I couldn't lvl past him.) For a while my shaman was my favorite and first to make it to 80 then later on came my hunter at the end of the expansion. When cata hit I promised myself that I would level Qinni first and that it was her turn to be spoiled in epic and flying mounts with fast speed...so I did just that and now HUZZAH!

And about myself...well I'm a very nice person most of the time and I usually put my friends and family needs before my own. I also suffer from Dysthymia (Chronic depression), I get horrible mood swings from this so please forgive me if I say or do anything that is out of line.
Melissa
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring EU

Unread post by Melissa »

Hunter's name: Melissandra
Guild name: ReLaX
Server: Ghostlands EU
Faction: I play both Horde and Alliance :) But my main is Alliance
Favorite spec: Tough choice between BM and Survival
Favorite pet: Zeegi my green raptor :)

About me in-game: I love collecting anything I can... Non-combat pets, mounts, achievement points, RP gear... Anything :) My guild is a friendly casual raiding / social guild currently on 10/12 normal... Considering we aren't hardcore raiders I'd say that's pretty good... I have my characters equally spread over both factions but my highest character on Horde is my 82 Undead Warrior... I play both male and female characters, just depends on the race really

About myself outside of the game: Right... I'm 17 years old. I try to help people whenever I can and do my best to stay nice at all times. I can't imagine a day without music. I've had a lot of things happen in my life which well, according to those around me have made me act more mature than others of my age... You decide if that's a good or a bad thing :) I've had to quit school early because of some of these things, currently work on a farm 4 days a week (I love animals) and going to live on my own by the end of this year (Already planned most things).
Also one last thing I have to share... I'm transgender. I'm a girl, but I'm born with the body of a boy, which I currently still have - need to be at least 18 to even make a chance for such an operation - but yes I do wish to have an operation one day.

You may wonder why I tell so much about myself. It's because, from experience in the past, I know it is better to just tell my story than to hide it and have someone find out and telling everyone. And I don't want to live a lie either.
I have a Tumblr!
I no longer main my Hunter; Legion changes have unfortunately put me off from the class. However I still plan to stick around for the community here ^^
My Current Main! (Updated once more as I switched factions!)
gigandetsgirl
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Onyxia, Kalecgos, and Blood Furnace

Unread post by gigandetsgirl »

Hunter's name: Constantyne (Blood Elf)
Server name: Onyxia
Faction side: FOR THE HORDE! (But I like the Alliance, too)
Current Favorite Spec: Marksmanship
Current Favorite Pet: Whitney the Worg :)

I first started playing during WotLK but I couldn't continue due to financial reasons. I came back last year and finally was able to complete my dream of leveling my beloved blood elf hunter, Constantyne, named for my husband. I'm a huge altoholic and a very casual player who loves collecting pets (wolves!), minipets, mounts, and dreaming up storylines for her characters.

Thank you so much Litlemouse for my amazing signature! :hug:

<The Dawntreaders>
Constantyne Whitnee
Bastienne, Costin, and Willoe

Kenni
Realm: Hyjal-US (Horde)

Unread post by Kenni »

Ohkay trying this again in the RIGHT spot (that I missed but was rightfully pointed out to me :D:D)

Hunter's name: Kennice (main), Tasselhoff
Server name: Hyjal-US
Faction side: FOR THE HORDE!!!
Current Favorite Spec: BeastMaster
Current Favorite Pet: WhiteFox-Heikki/ Blue Ghostwolf(Karoma)-Kimi (tossup!)

Summary: Just wanted to drop in and say hello. New joinee. Flittered over here looking for stuff on rare timers and such (and new pet ideas for my bbhunter) Name's Kennice in game (Tasselhoff as well). I play mostly on US-Hyjal, though I have like...15 or so other alts between four other realms lol. Ahh, I can be pretty shy sometimes, I lurk a lot :( Ehm, I'm pretty scattered all over the place, my attention is everywhere (ADHD + family+ school = nutzmommy) But yeah ehm anything ya wanna know, ask :D

Just wanted to wave :D
Neleyah
Realm: Zirkel des Cenarius [GER]

Unread post by Neleyah »

Aaaaallright...long time only lurking is over for me. Here we go...

Hunter's name(s): Tharanjin (Troll), Neirana (Blood Elf), Vilani (Worgen)
Server name: Die Nachtwache EU (yeahyeah, German server... ^^)
Faction side: both, but my Mains are Horde
Current Favorite Spec: Tharanjin - SV/BM, Neirana - BM/MM, Vilani - BM/SV
Current Favorite Pet: Tharanjin - Mahamba (simply Mahamba) & Herzblut (Azzere the Skyblade), Neirana - Hora (Ironhide Devilsaur) & Seimei (Loque'nahak), Vilani - Crescent (Moonstalker)

Well, as you can see, I'm somewhat addicted to hunters and these three mentioned are only my "mains". :D Two Hordys and one Ally...although Thara was born as a Night Elf. But as he was my first char when I started playing and had become neglected because I switched server and faction to play with friends and not only raidbuddys, he was transformed into a Troll. Best thing I could do, as I couldn't stand him as Night Elf anymore... :x This and some not so nice memorys of a former friend always came up when I had sawn my dear hunter as Night Elf.
As much as I love my hunters, I'm also enjoying to play my Priests (Discipline & Shadow) and my Shaman. Especially Shaman since Vajira's 85 now and somewhat the only active healer in our guild at the moment. Oo"

To me in personal, I'm 23 years old, female, a little bit crazy (well, "a little bit", aye? ;x) and from Germany. So excusace me if my English is somehow strange or so...school's already some years over. Sharing my life with my fiance and our two cats in a small town and happy with it. And also happy that I got my lazy butt up to join these forums today, as I was a veeeeery long time only lurking as a guest.
NoRaisonDetre
Realm: Mug'thol

Unread post by NoRaisonDetre »

Hunter's name: Gweneviere, blood elf.
Server name: Mug'thol
Faction side: Horde
Current Favorite Spec: BM/MM but I play BM almost exclusively.
Current Favorite Pet: hrm.. hard to say actually.. I guess I'd have to go with either Sambas or Terropene as they are the ones I'd wanted most this expansion. I just adore their aesthetics.

Summary: I'm extraordinarily a night person. There's no one I love more than my sister. And when I'm not playing wow I'm usually reading or catching up on shows I enjoy that I'd missed during the week. Or looking up new pets to tame/collect. XD
Arikara
Realm: Uther

Unread post by Arikara »

Hunter's name: Arikare (night elf), Ukpyr (night elf) and Akuno (human and leveling)
Server name: All of them on Uther
Current Favorite Spec: All of them are BM
Current Favorite Pet: Hawkbane for right now.

Summary: I started playing when Burning Crusade came out but couldn't find a class I liked until a made a blood elf hunter. Then I stopped playing it XD Eventually I made a night elf hunter and mangaged to make it to level 70 right when WoLK came out. I love hunters and as you can see I have 3. I also have a warlock that I'm currently leveling that I love. I love to get achievements and collect mounts and companion pets.
Enion Boughstrider
Realm: Cenarion Circle

Unread post by Enion Boughstrider »

Hunter's name: Enion
Server name: Cenarion Circle
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery
Current Favorite Pet: If Hydras were tamable, a Blue one would quickly become my fav, but seeing how they aren't, my green cat "Astaroth"
Neurotoxinx
Realm: Maelstrom (RP-PvP)

Unread post by Neurotoxinx »

/wave

Hunter's name: Tzzak
Server name: Maelstrom (RP-PvP)
Faction side: I'm a dirty Horde.
Current Favorite Spec: If it was possible to have my BM pets with a Marksman rotation, I'd be happy as a clam. Since I can't have that, I'm primarily marksman, BM offspec to keep my pretties.
Current Favorite Pet: My Loque'nahak, Daedalus.

Summary:
I haven't been playing for as long as some people; I was still leveling through Outlands when ICC was released! My hunter was my first toon; I deviated from her, and had seven 80s by the end of wrath. I now have six 85s, and my hunter isn't one of them; I was trying to get away from being a hunter, for some reason. After picking her back up recently, leveling and topping BG charts even at the low end of the bracket, I figured maybe I can't escape the fact I'm a hunter at heart. Or I'm relatively good at being a hunter, at least!
Last edited by Neurotoxinx on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blandutz

Unread post by Blandutz »

Hello all :)

Hunter's name: Bland (means harmless in my language) (Night Elf)
Server name: Steamwheedle Cartel EU
Current Favorite Spec: BM, I switch them once a few months.
Current Favorite Pet: Karoma

Summary: I played my hunter for 3 years (no alts), was the only class I managed to get to max lvl (I hate wow leveling), and still not bored.
Kadiith

Unread post by Kadiith »

Well, hello all! Figured it was about time to finally join the forums, since I've been lurking about the site since who-knows-when.

Hunter's Name: Taes
Server Name: Blackwater Raiders US
Faction Side: Horde
Current Favorite Spec: BM, experimented with MM and Surv and didn't really care for either
Current Favorite Pet: Gin (pronounced "geen" and meaning "silver", not a reference to the alcoholic beverage), my ghost saber that I tamed oh-so-long ago at the young level of 20.

Summary: I started playing a long time ago (April 8th after the release of BC, actually. Only remember that 'cause it was the night before my brother's birthday ^^;) and my very first character was a blood elven hunter named Kadiith. Of course, with all the time that has passed that poor hunter has seen many a faction change, server change and race change. She is currently the male Troll named Taes, and he is still accompanied by his loyal companion Gin. The hunter has been my main toon for a very long time, and I still refer to him as my main even though I appear to have shelved him and play my feral dps druid instead. Am picking back up on him now, because I just miss playing him. = /

About me personally, I'm a 21 year old crazy person happily living with her husband and our four rescue animals (two cats and two dogs, all four of which were rescued from either abusive families or, in the case of one of the cats, from the fate of having to go to the shelter after his owner passed away). Before this "introduction" gets too rambly (cause, ya know...I ramble...), I'll just say that I'm looking forward to getting to know other Petopians.
Joltyness
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Joltyness »

Hi there! I'm a long time WoW player, and I'm currently taking a break from my main class (paladin!) to play my level 75 draenei huntress. This seems like a great community, and I thought I'd join!

Hunter's name: Ithrien
Server name: Wyrmrest Accord US
Faction: Alliance
Current Favorite spec: MM for soloing. I don't really like it in a dungeon setting... I hate the 2x Steady Shot rotation that the spec revolves around. When I hit 85 I will probably respec Survival for dungeons and BM for soloing/general fun.
Current Favorite Pet: Personality-wise, I like my seagull (Peter) and cracked-shell silithid (Casserole) the most. For DPS and solo play, I prefer my white lion (Kefka) for his +agi roar.

Sadly, I have no pets of my own right now due to finances and the general uncertainties of my life right now, but one day I hope to get a corgi dog. :D
Tsuki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Tsuki »

Hunter's name: Tsukura
Server name: Moonguard
Current Favorite Spec: Beast Mastery
Current Favorite Pet: Bucket (Spirit Beast, Karoma)/Flare (Terrorpene)

... >_>
<_< ...

I've been kinda lurking around for a while. Guess I decided to just join finally.

Just one question, is there any posting template, so I don't need to always change my text colour?
SoFatal
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by SoFatal »

Hey all, I've been around for a while but do to real life I don't get to get online much. My very first toon was a hunter and I have finally gotten back to her full time. Have no idea why I ever left her sitting cause she's the best still.

Hunter's Name: Ravenblood (female NE)
Server Name: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Current Spec: MM for dungeons and BM when soloing the really BIG elites
Favorite Pet: Fostbite-solid white sabercat and Karma-Karoma which I lucked upon after helping a fellow hunter get Sambas

Summary:
I have been playing WoW since Oct 2005 and haven't had the urge to quit yet. I love the game even though I really don't get to see the end game stuff I find plenty to keep me busy so if I ever get around to getting into a guild to do it so be it. I think if I ever want to see it I will have to switch servers to do and will do it when it comes to it.
I just wanted to drop in and say hey I lurk around on the forums for help and to read the wonderful stories everyone posts on here. This site rocks and you all are wonderful and soooo very friendly.
Stallord
Realm: Stormrage

Unread post by Stallord »

Hello I've been coming to this site ever since I found out about hunters finally decided to join ya'll

My hunters name is Stallord, right now I'm a worgen
on the Blade's Edge server (starting new hunters on gilneas too)
Alliance side with a few hordie alts
my favorite spec is and always will be BM
and my favorite pet is my Zårrøc (Humor the Pride lord)

I started playing around mid BC had a warrior, my friend had a hunter and I was amazing with the pets so I quickly rolled one and he became my favorite character. my friend told me about this site to find new pets and I've been coming here ever since I'm a casual player with a love for pet hunting If I find a pet I don't have I'll tame it right away.