No more Regrowth for me! Sweet sweet freedom and also tips.

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
KutiePi

No more Regrowth for me! Sweet sweet freedom and also tips.

Unread post by KutiePi »

So I'm done with the spirit beasts, didn't know if I would tame them all esp the cats since they're like Gondria but I'm glad I did, they're both beautiful. -Wipes brow- Now I can just sit back and relax for a day before going to try to tame Molten Front pets. On our server a bunch of asses went in and basically tried to kill all the hunter rares they could just...just because then bragged about it. So I'll have to wait for those to respawn.

But I noticed somethings that were interesting in my camping. Both cats spawned near the Molten Front portal, seems they start out from there and run down faaaast. Catch them before other people see them asap, they pop up around a nice grove of trees so you and the cats are well hidden. Also after feeding my pet Kibler Bit's and logging out I noticed that it stayed bigger/glowie on the log out screen. Not sure if that was an intended effect or a glitch but it sure is cool. Good luck to you hunters out there and hope no jerks cross your path.

OH! Before I forget anyone else having trouble with Eagle Eye not...working? It'll snap back to where I am asap after a split second, sometimes not even that. =/ Ah well bugs work for and against us I guess.
Worba
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Re: No more Regrowth for me! Sweet sweet freedom and also ti

Unread post by Worba »

KutiePi wrote:OH! Before I forget anyone else having trouble with Eagle Eye not...working? It'll snap back to where I am asap after a split second, sometimes not even that. =/ Ah well bugs work for and against us I guess.
That's a longtime bug.

I think it has to do with pathing or something; when it happens to me it's usually because I'm trying to hit an area that I can just barely see past a bunch of intervening obstacles; as I move closer to the target, the glitch stops once it thinks I am "close enough"... even though, of course, the fact that the target AOE template is green *should* mean I am good to go. :x
Suicune
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst/Staghelm

Unread post by Suicune »

Worba wrote:
KutiePi wrote:OH! Before I forget anyone else having trouble with Eagle Eye not...working? It'll snap back to where I am asap after a split second, sometimes not even that. =/ Ah well bugs work for and against us I guess.
That's a longtime bug.

I think it has to do with pathing or something; when it happens to me it's usually because I'm trying to hit an area that I can just barely see past a bunch of intervening obstacles; as I move closer to the target, the glitch stops once it thinks I am "close enough"... even though, of course, the fact that the target AOE template is green *should* mean I am good to go. :x
!! I thought I was the only one with that issue, happens with Eagle Eye and Far Sight. Seriously made me wonder if I was losing my mind, or if some addon was interfering part of the time. I remember doing a search online for it and coming up empty handed.
~Queen of the Spirit Beasts~

Follow me on Twitter @GoddessSuicune

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... e/advanced <-Main.

http://goddess-suicune.deviantart.com/ <-Rarely updated, too busy playing WoW. :lol:

The Dark Swarm is always looking for new faces! Stop by our Guild website: http://www.thedarkswarm.gamerlaunch.com (Azuremyst/Staghelm)
Sammax
Realm: Aerie Peak

Unread post by Sammax »

Can i ask, how much time went between the spawns of Magria and Ankah?

Thanks
KutiePi

Unread post by KutiePi »

Sammax wrote:Can i ask, how much time went between the spawns of Magria and Ankah?

Thanks
Haha enough to make me want to cry. But the guide is right it's between 6-17hrs. Magria spawn excatly 6hrs after servers went up and Ankah spawned 14hrs after that.

And yea I thought the problem with Eagle Eye would be pathing but then I tried to use it for a few yards in front of me and it still glitched. But that could also be pathing, the same reason mages blink backwards haha.
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Acherontia »

I used to be able to chain Eagle Eye/Far Sight so far that I thoroughly explored Mount Hyjal before Cataclysm was ever released.

Even then, sometimes on reapplication it would just suddenly snap back--nowadays, it seems to do it FAR more often.

I have theories that crossing either zone or subzone boundaries *or* invisible phasing boundaries can cancel it, but I haven't had time to test this.