Ghostlands - US Server first Ban'thalos tame!!!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Whoisthat
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands

Ghostlands - US Server first Ban'thalos tame!!!

Unread post by Whoisthat »

:mrgreen: Title says it! I was on my hunter Mïkey at around 5:00PM server time at succesful tame 5:10 ish, i had not study the fight that well and only knew he flew high (Easy for a goblin rocket jump) and that i needed to freeze trap him. I was on MMO champ reading some things thinking mabye ill get on my dk, got on him for about 7 mins and thought "Lets just check for Ban'thalos". Flying scrolling over my mini map to see what people are down there when i saw "Ban'thalos" my heart started racing and i looked up and saw him flying around! First attempt: Uh oh i deterrenced in the air and fell to my death. 2nd attempt: I called my brother in rezzed flew up and went for a quick 2nd attempt i shot him and disengaged in time but got 1 shotted by his move (Didnt know he channeled it or tht it hurt so bad) 3rd attempt same thing as the 2nd except i popped detterence to early on the ground. 4th and final: I see a hunter flying near him (OH NO!!!!!!!) I saw she was trying to get near the mountain near were he was flying but she was struggling. Once the 2min rez timer was up i quickly flew up went to a mountain edge flew back near Ban'thalos shot and arcane shot rocket jumped onto the mountain again and watched him cast Harsh moonlight. I laid a freezing trap popped deterrence and he landed on the trap. I started tame a the hunter approached, i told my brother i was gunna rage if she attacked him, lucky for me she did not. As i finished the tame she congratulated me and i told her my story, she was happy for me. AND she turned out to be a pally who helped in X-roads a long time ago when i was like lvl ten in wrath xD. So yeah, Ban'thalos! :headbang:
Ty Dragonaa for the perfect sig.
Mïkey - Ghostlands US
Whoisthat
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Ghostlands - US Server first Ban'thalos tame!!!

I also don't know how to post Screen shots so..... guess you can armory me and look at my stable :lol:
Mïkey - Ghostlands US
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Hit the full editor button and there's an attachment option beneath the post button. Hit browse, go to your wow screenshots and post away.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Tatwo
Realm: Cenarius

Unread post by Tatwo »

nice congrats!
Whoisthat
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

This Screen shot was taken like 20mins after tame
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_062911_160052.jpg
WoWScrnShot_062911_160052.jpg (275.14 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
Mïkey - Ghostlands US
Whoisthat
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Wait turns out i wasnt server first but i can confirm he spawned twice in under 24hours. Once at 3:30am and another at 5:00PM. I was horde first tho =P
Mïkey - Ghostlands US