Ban'thalos among the hunters!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Ban'thalos among the hunters!

Unread post by Makoes »

So this afternoon I logged into wow on my druid) to show my friend how to do flips in midair on flying mounts. Afterwards I thought I'd just log onto my hunter to see if Ban'thalos was flying around, I'd left my hunter perched on the top of the tree just incase. When I logged in there where about 7 hunters on flying mounts in the air which I thought odd, and they seemed to be following something. Ban'Thalos!! Panicked, I watched him circle around, saw a few hunters shoot and fall to thier deaths, He never came quite in range of the tree, so I took a chance and mounted up on my flying mount and went straight up, he was in range. Time to take a chance and shoot him, down I fell, landed back in the tip of the tree and hit tame...Died! Forgot to set a trap! He moonfired my sorry ass.

Well, a BE saw what I'd done and was trying to manuver onto the tree, so I quickly released, ran back, had to rez on top of the stone circle. Mounted up flew to the tree and with great luck, got the tip on the first try! Quickly ate to restore health and then placed my trap, remounted and flew straight up and waited for Ban'thalos to get withing range. Again, Hope for the best, shoot and fall, landed back on the tip of the tree!! Hit tame and pulled my hands off the keyboared and hoped for the best. He hit the trap and froze and I was able to finish the tame!!! I had quite the audience for this tame, and was greated with many many grats. Shaking like a leaf I returned to the wonderfully solid ground and finally got a good look at my new pet.

I hadnt actually realised that Ban'thalos was a Spirit beast, I thought it was just a neat looking bird. So I loved this added bonus! Ferocity birdy! I dont have any screenshots (win7...is not simple like XP for screenshots...) But I think I was to nervous anyways to take any pics.

Now to find a suitable name for him (ff7 naming theme)

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Whoisthat
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands

Re: Ban'thalos among the hunters!

Unread post by Whoisthat »

I named mine skylord, feel free to copy if you think it fits. And also... GRATS!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Ty Dragonaa for the perfect sig.
Mïkey - Ghostlands US
Gyl

Unread post by Gyl »

Lifestream! :D He looks like the life stream in FF7.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Awsome idea Gyl! It does very much look like the lifestream!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Gyl

Unread post by Gyl »

:)