Fury of the Twilight Clan

Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Myriana - Dalaran

Of course Thren is alright, he's a healer. Myri mentally face palmed. With that she returned to her seat, a small smile on her face as Thren as he hexxed the horse, only to flinch when the hexed S.O.B. somehow managed to hop onto her head. Myri attempted to catch him only to miss as he landed in Thren's tankard with a splash. Deciding that the frog/horse would stay there for awhile, she simply ordered Thren another ale and put the Befrogged-tankard on the floor for when the hex wore off.

((Fix'd. Don't know how that one got by me XD))
Last edited by Serendipity82 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((S'all right, I figured you'd figure it out sooner or later. :P
A splace, Seren? o_O))

Rosaliah--Dalaran

Rose offered Elevander a small smile. "I have been trying to figure out how to repay you for getting me off that roof, especially since you broke your arm because of it. And then I realized that I don't even know your name." The huntress shyly held out her hand. "I'm Rosaliah, but you can just call me Rose."

Indigosa--Crystalsong

"I have to say Umbra, this has been much more fun than doing this with my undead mounts. You are quite the cat." Indi wasn't sure if cats could have egos or not, but if they could, she hoped she wasn't boosting Umbra's to stratospheric levels.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Akiralios
Dalaran

Akira blinked at Decay's actions and tilted her head before she flushed lightly and looked away. She could distract herself with something, right? Right...now...to figure out What. The frog/horse was good enough for her. That'd be amusing when it wore off.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Threnaad - Dalaran

Thren gave another cry of alarm as the froggified-SOB landed inside his tankard, only to give a sheepish look to Myri.
"The way this horse is going, he's going to be costing you a fortune in bar tabs." He half-joked, before quickly placing a hand over his new tankard, just in case SOB decided to jump into that one too.

~

Umbra - Dalaran

Umbra slowed down as they reached the teleporting crystal which would send them back up to Dalaran, moving into a smug strut as she approached, her head and tail both high in the air.

BrickWall
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by BrickWall »

Elevander - Dalaran

She's offering her hand. Yes I remember what to do in this situation... I can do this. Elevander's thoughts semmed scattered, he attempted to calm himself and rebuilt his mental resolve.
Elevander knelt down and took Rose's hand, then kissed it.
"Elevander Dawnblade, at your service." He said.

SOB - In a tankard

SOb thought about jumping back onto the table and trying again for Freenad's tankard but decided against it. There was enought ale here for the moment and he could swim in it. This was soon brought to an end however when the hex finally wore off, leaving a horse rolling on the floor in the remains of the ale tankard.
Serendipity82

Myriana and Swift - Dalaran

"Both drinks are now in Elevander's name. Do not worry about it." She winked at Thren. With that, the huntress stood up and made her way over to a rather despondent looking Azu. She had meant to go talk to the ghost earlier, but the whole incident with S.O.B had distracted with. "Azu, what is wrong?" she whispered as she got closer, not wanting to wake up the dozing Kozri.

Swift had been investigating the tankard on the floor and gave a startled yelp as it was suddenly replaced by a horse. The fox jumped into Thren's lap, as if expecting the shaman to do something.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Rosaliah--Dalaran

Rose blushed furiously as Elevander knelt down and kissed her hand. "I thought you were just going to shake it!" she exclaimed out of shock.

((off to work))

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
BrickWall
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

SOB - On the floor of the inn

SOB looked up at the fox as it jumped into the shay man's lap. It had been bothering him for a while now and he doubted that he'd get a better chance. SOB got up and leaned closer to the fire fox, slowly moving in until he was almost touching it. No the fire didn't seem to hurt. Before the fox could react, SOB quickly licked along it's side, wondering how it would taste.
Serendipity82

Swift - Dalaran

The fox froze in shock as the horse licked him. Recovering quickly, the fox flung a small fireball at the horse's nose as a warning.
BrickWall
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

SOB - Inn in floating city

SOB shook his head after the fireball hit him.
Is that the best you can do. And proceeded to lick him again, this time continueing on and licking Freenad's face as well.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Threnaad - Dalaran

Threnaad snorted at that news.
"Poor Elevander the-Hey!" The shaman leaned back as Swift jumped atop him, then yelped as the fox and that damnable horse started to 'fight', if you could call it that. He pressed his hands against SOB's head in an attempt to hold the horse back from any further licking.
"Help?" He squeaked, turning to look at Myri.

Zaruuk grinned as he watched the mess his old friend now seemed to be in. Indi was missing the fun.

Serendipity82

Myri hadn't even sat down for 30 seconds before Thren's plea for help got her attention. Seeing the fox in Thren's lap and the horse obviously antagonizing both Thren and Swift, Myri jumped into action. "Honestly Squires. Can you not behave for one second? You are worse than Swift." she scolded the horse, once more poking him in the chest to get him to back off. She looked around for Elevander, only to see that the elf was no where in sight. Grabbing SOB's reins, she attempted to drag the horse out of the inn. "Do not make me have Swift light that tail of yours on fire." she threatened for good measure, signaling silently to the fox.

Swift leapt off Thren's lap, only too happy to help his huntress remove the horse from the inn.
BrickWall
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

SOB - Being lead around by the reins

SOB was too busy licking his lips to care that the huntress was leading him at the moment. The fox's fire seemed to taste of spicy fairy floss and he couldn't work out if he liked the taste or not. Beside he was supposed to be working with them. Better play nice... for now.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara had tried to pick words that probably wouldn't make Myri too worried, but by the time she had pulled coherent, vague, sort of half lie sentences about how everything would be fine, the draenei was gone. She flinched as Kozri twitched and growled next to her, mumbling in his sleep in draconic. Azunara nudged him, tail flicking as she maintained her vigil, quiet and watching the others.
Serendipity82

Myri lead S.O.B outside of the inn, before heading back to Azu. "I apologize for that. Apparently the animals here cannot stay out of trouble." she whispered to the ghost.

Swift meanwhile went and sat next to the shaman, the slobber from SOB licking having already dried.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara gave a slight grin, "Ha. That's okay." Deciding to avoid the question Myri had inquired of her, Azunara asked, "How've you been?"
Serendipity82

Myriana - Dalaran

Myri frowned as she thought. "I am doing ok." she said a bit evasively. She really didn't want many people to know about what had happened in Outlands, though with Magna's missing eye it was bound to come out at some point. Instead, she returned to the topic she had originally approached the druid-ghost with. "What is wrong Azu? You seem down and that is not like you."
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Dalaran

Figuring she'd need to get it out of the way, Decay walked over, sitting down at Akira's table. She seemed to be about to say something, when she instead reached for her bottle and took a sip. So much easier to drink instead of getting awkwardness out of the way.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Dalaran

Azunara tilted her head. "Honestly? I'm rather scared. We've got more help, but they've had a lot of infusions by now. And I'm not sure if we can survive the next battle, or if the next one is it. They're on the offensive now, and they have a lot of them, and we don't have many of us." She paused, looking at her paws. "And I have to be extra careful, or the troll will get to me. And there's that priest..." She shuddered as she thought about Cori. "She wasn't very nice. But she was infused. She'd probably tear me to bits if I got too close. There's not much I can do to help besides make a distraction, and I'm worried people will die, and I won't be able to do anything." She rushed, hunching up her shoulders and looking like she wanted to hide.
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Akiralios
Dalaran

Akira watched Decay for a moment before she looked down and bit into the tip of her tongue. She grabbed the bottle she had left out and took a drink from it before she sniffed and her eyes went to the other death knight. Now how did she say this without sounding like a fool?

Oh right, there was no way. Back to the drink then!

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.