Fury of the Twilight Clan

Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Moonlost »

Threnaad - Dalaran

Thren chuckled and rolled his eyes.
"Why thank you for your selflessness, Myri." He replied dryly as he took Squire's reins in hand. "I'll be sure to keep your sacrifice in mind as I charge off to battle atop this great big horse. And those tears that will inevitably leak from my eyes will not be from fright, but from the knowledge that you are missing out on such an opportunity."
He winked, then fell silent as he watched the others pour though the portals. There it was, that feeling of dread.
"Yeah, I guess it is." He replied back to Myri. He turned to look at her. "Listen, uh, I just wanted to say... Uh... Um, well you see... Oh sod it."
He moved to sweep the Huntress into his arms and kiss her, one last time before hell broke loose. Who knew if this could be the last time? No, no it wouldn't. They'd make it out of here, he was sure of it. He eventually pulled away.
"Now, you need to make sure to stay alive so I can do that again, okay Sunshine?" He muttered to her.

~

Zaruuk and Umbra - Dalaran

Zaruuk found himself standing nex to the Umbra as he waited for Indi to get equipped. He looked down to the cat, who was sitting and watching the others go through the portals, and rested a hand on her. Umbra, in turn, looked up to the draenei, once again trying to puzzle out the funny emotions her new mistress had for this tall, blue man.
Zaruuk turned to Indi as she approached.
"Shall we leave then?" he asked, inclining his head over to one of the portals.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa--Dalaran

Indi gave Zaruuk a nervous smile and nodded her head. "Yeah..." she said trailing off. Straightening her shoulders, she marched off to the portals, disappearing through one and waiting on the other side for Zaruuk so she could help him with his vertigo.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Myriana - Dalaran

Myri was about to give Thren a smart - ass comment when shaman swept her into a kiss. She stood frozen for a moment in surprise before pressing into the shaman and returning the kiss. "I plan on it." she whispered a bit breathlessly in response after Thren pulled away. "Just promise me that you will do the same." She kissed the shaman once more, before taking his hand once more and dragging Thren through the portal after her.
Moonlost

Zaruuk, Umbra and Threnaad - Dalaran/Thunder Bluff

Zaruuk staggered through the other side of the portal, head spinning. There was a vain hope he held that somehow, all this telporting around would get him used to this. But no, the effect wasn't diminished in any perceivable way to him. He found a wall to lean against, taking deep breaths to try and stop his nausea.
Umbra stared at the blue man for a while, before she padded outside to get a better smell of the new area she was in.

"I promise." Thren replied with a smile, before heading towards the portals, leading SOB as he went. HE emerged blinking into Thunder Bluff, then quickly attempted to lead both the horse and the huntress outside once he caught sight of Zaruuk leaning nauseous up against a wall. He looked wide-eyed at the sight before him; that of the sprawling city of the tauren and the great plains below. This world was magnificent at times, he had to admit.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Thunder Bluff

Indi moved over to where Zaruuk was leaning against the wall, already prepared with cold hands and lips as she touched her fingers to his temples and drew a line of kisses from his forehead to his chin. "When this is over, we are never travelling by portal again," she whispered lovingly to the mage.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Serendipity82

Myriana - Mulgore

Myri let Thren lead her around, her reaction an echo of Threnaad's. It was absolutely beautiful. Looking about, she eventually caught sight of smoke in the distance. "It looks as if the party has already started." She stated, directing the broken's attention towards Bloodhoof.
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Thunder Bluff

"Right. Now, 'ow are we gonna get you folks outta 'ere without gettin' filled with axes and arrows?" Karzix rubbed his chin, looking out at the city. He looked over to Glix, who was watching the smoke rise from Bloodhoof. "Got any ideas, Miss Silver-Tongue?"
"Working on it..." Glix furrowed her brow as she looked out over the town. "It'll be hard, though. A lot of tauren aren't very fond of goblins after the Venture Company was here. They seem to believe all us goblins..." She held her hands up, using her fingers to mimic quotation marks. "'Destroy' the environment." She shook her head in annoyance. "It might be a bit difficult to convince them. Think disguises might work better?"

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

Little Mouse and Moony - Dalaran

Little Mouse's heart leaped, and her breath caught in her throat. This was it then. She was about to fight in a war to "save the world" with a bunch of people she hardly knew. Taking a deep breath, and signaling Moony to follow stepped into the portal.

Moony flattened his ears at the swirling portal, hesitating, then slunk towards it, then paused again, and lept through, shutting his eyes. He didn't like this one bit.

BrickWall
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by BrickWall »

Elevander - Dalaran/Mulgore

Elevander followed Rose up to the portal. He stood their looking at it for a little while.
First I spend a night in Dalaran and now portal travel. I wish I knew why arcane magic doesn't agree with me.
He then thought about one of his Argent Dawn friends Jareck, and his reaction when Elevander paused before a portal back during the cursade against the Lich King. 'Harden up, fuck ya!' then kicked Elevander through. The sudden thought place a wry smile on Elevanders face and he stepped through the portal. Thankfully this time, he only got a slight migraine. He rubbed his temples until the infernal finally stopped trying to pound his head in.
Looking around at his new compainions he saw each of them steel their resolve for the upcoming battle in their own ways. Elevander wondered if it was strange of him to be looking forward to the battle or was it just a paladin thing. Although the thought of keeping his promise to Rose was frightning... but in a good way. He then wondered if that was normal.
He looked over at Little Mouse and watched her fight off the fear of the upcoming batlle. He walked over and gently placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Just before the battle at Light's Hope Chapel, one of my friends said to me 'When things look so bad that only a miracle will help, remember that to those we protect, we are the miracle that they are praying for. Trust in your skills and know that to best see the light, first you must take it into the dark places'." He hoped that it gave her some comfort. Another thought suddenly loomed in his mind and he rushed over to Threnaad and Myriana.
"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you something about Squires. Don't use spurs on him, Squires will try to kill you if you do." He said.
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

Little Mouse and Moony - Thunderbluff

Little Mouse looked up as Elevander put his hand on her shoulder. After he finished speaking, she replied, "Yes, thank you I just-" and paused as he rushed over to Threnaad. Shrugging, she reached down to pat Moony instead. "You ready?" she whispered to him.

Moony sighed, a low deep rumble. He sat down as Little Mouse patted him, and rumbled what would be a "yes". His eyes suddenly darted every-which way and he stood up, teeth barred, fur standing on end. He could smell Horde! And not just the little Horde friends they had apparently made, but a whole city!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Rosaliah--Thunder Bluff

Rose squared her shoulders and stepped through the portal, Serenity and Karma following after. She took a deep breath as they entered Thunder Bluff; while she enjoyed the tauren city, Mulgore was a little lacking in prime sniping positions. Checking her ammo, supplies, and gun, she set off for the edge of a bluff closest to Bloodhoof, pulling out a spyglass to try and investigate what the Cult could be up to.

The hunter growled and her hands clenched tightly around the spyglass, knuckles turning white, as she saw that Batlek and his crew had burned Bloodhoof to the ground. That bastard troll would pay dearly for that; those were innocent tauren! Forcing herself to calm down, she looked about for easily climbable trees that would allow for a good range and vantage point for sniping.

[/center]
Serendipity82

Myriana - Dalaran

Myri looked from the horse to Thren's feet and back to Elevander, giving the elf a reassuring smile. "I do not think you will have to worry about us using spurs. Thank you for the warning though." Myri looked around, before noticing Rose looking through her spyglass. Making a mental note to get herself one, the draenei approached the elf. "So, what is the fastest way from here to there?" she asked nodding in the direction of what remained of Bloodhoof.
Magnakilro
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Magna - Thunder Bluff

Magna sighed. Normally he'd enjoy travelling to the Tauren capital but today....not so much
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Rosaliah--Thunder Bluff

Rose looked startled as Myri approached, but then when she realized who it was, she smiled and relaxed. "Well, the road is the easiest way, but I'm not sure if they'll be expecting that," she answered. "Personally I think it would be best to pull a flanking maneuver on them and send two or three ground groups to each side of the town and then have the dragons come in from the air. But I'm not sure what Decay has up her sleeve."

[/center]
Serendipity82

Myriana - Thunder Bluff

Myri nodded in response to the other huntress. She looked back behind her to see that the mages had once again - It looked as if they were going to have everyone slow fall down in order to avoid the rest of the city. Nodding to herself, Myri went back to Thren, leaving Rose to her plotting.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Faron, Tirrae and Atto, Dalaran/TB

Faron trotted through the portal and frowned as he came out in Thunder Bluff. The scent of smoke was overpowering. What was going on- oh. Through the troll's eyes he could see the smoke coming from Bloodhoof. Right... The Cult had made its move.

Tirrae followed Myri and stuck close to her side, still nervous despite herself.

Atto followed Willowe, resisting the urge to change back to his dragon form. It felt much safer in that form...

Cult, Bloodhoof

The cult finished up killing whoever was left. They gathered, binding those who were to be drained before starting to move quickly back to their camp.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Drae sisters and Banet
Thunder Bluff

Asli glanced over at the mages that would let them get down and then down. She immediatly tilted her head up to look at the sky instead. Heights...gah.
Iocha nearly giggled and she looked around instead before she looked ahead. This would be..interesting.
Akira was still a little flushed, her arms crossed under her chest as she waited.

Banet glanced at Helthang, who simply nodded and disappeared for now. She'd have to summon him back as soon as she could.

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Moonlost

Zaruuk, Threnaad, Umbra and Vindicators- Thunder Bluff

"Thank you for the thought." He sighed with a slight smile. "However, for some reason, we will need to teleport some time in the future. I can promise you that."
He kissed Indi's cheek, then stood up from his wall. He wished they were not on a tight schedule here; he enjoyed these little moments. But as it was, they needed to get moving. He walked outside, then frowned as he tried to figure out how to get out of this City. Ah, they could just slowfall down. Reaching into his component pouch, he pulled out a handful of feathers and started to incant. The feathers dissolved once he was finished, then he, along with everyone else, was filled with a light feeling.
"There, we can just fall off the edge and not have to worry about dealing with the local guards." He said, before stepping off calmly and floating downward towards the ground far below.
Umbra looked to her mistess to make sure she was following, then jumped off herself.

Thren held a confused look at Zaruuk, then almost panicked when he saw the mage step off his platform. Oh. Right. Magic powers. He looked over the edge and swallowed hopign that the bubbly light feeling meant he wasn't about to fall to his death by doing this. He was saved from his nerves when SOB head-butted him off the platform, then casually stepped off himself.
"I think I dislike this horse." Thren grumbled as he gently floated downwards

The Vindicators also followed along, having their extra mages cast more slowfall spells on whomever else needed it.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Thunder Bluff

"Alright, let's get moving before they invite us to some communal dinner or something.", Decay said, leaping off the side, wincing slightly as she felt herself falling. At least it was controlled, and not on the back of some animal.
Serendipity82

Myriana and Swift - Mulgore

Myri picked up Swift and draped him over her shoulders. With that, she gently grabbed on of Tirrae's claws and stepped off the ledge. She definitely preferred flying. It was much faster.