Storm Crows without animations!? That can't be right...

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Saturo

Storm Crows without animations!? That can't be right...

Unread post by Saturo »

I went trough some trouble to get an http://wow-petopia.com/html/mobs/mob_daggercaphawk.html

He's great at holding aggro on multiple targets, and I have him out most of the time. The problem I've found so far is that he doesn't seem to have any animation for flying, he's just doing his idle animation while flying next to me.

This strikes me as odd, since I know that he does have normal animations for flying, it's the same model Druids use for their normal flight form. Yet he's just hovering next to me! Can anyone else with this pet (or one with the same model) tell me if theirs isn't flying too? It just seems kinda odd that he's just hovering next to me all the time.

(His walking animation is working fine, it's just his run animation that is nonexisting. Odd...)

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Storm Crows without animations!? That can't be right...

Unread post by Vephriel »

Yup, it's a known bug that that those particular crows from the Fjord have animation problems. :( What's odd is that when they're underwater, their swim animation is fine and is their 'normal' run animation.

It truthfully didn't bother me much, but yet....it's been like that since the start.
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Re: Storm Crows without animations!? That can't be right...

Unread post by Ryno »

Huh. That's an odd bug. You'd think it'd be easier to copy the model from somewhere and just slap a low level on it... but I don't know too much about programming and stuffs. ;)