Taming Magria

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Hierakles
Realm: Dark Iron

Taming Magria

Unread post by Hierakles »

So the word goes out on the PAA chat channel that someone had spotted Magria, and if any hunters wanted to tame her. Sadly, someone had already responded, but as I was already in the Molten Front doing my dalies, I decide I may as well turn up and watch the tame, cheer a fellow hunter on.

When I arrived two people were already there: the tipster and the other hunter, who was proceeding to get naked. I wish her luck, and off she goes, pulling the cat. But for some reason, she just stands there, and the cat kills her. Upon returning she says she couldn't tame Mags for some reason, and attempts again, eating floor for the second time.

By this point, more people are showing up in the channel, and she decides to give me the tame, as it wasn't working for her. My first attempt ended up with me dying as well, as I accidentally activated my rocket belt instead of removing it :roll:

After the tame the other hunter notices something. "Wait, are you BM?" Turns out she had been MM the whole time, didn't have a BM spec.
Now I just need to come up with a name...
Attachments
Magria and myself in the Molten Flow
Magria and myself in the Molten Flow
WoWScrnShot_071511_143602.jpg (213.24 KiB) Viewed 576 times