Fury of the Twilight Clan

Saturo

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Mulgore

"Would you prefer it if I make you come along?", Sat said, flicking up the smile again. It was usually fairly effective in persuading people.
Kamalia
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Vixik - Bloodhoof

Karzix grit his teeth, ears pinning back as Saturo spoke. He looked up, studying Vixik. The other goblin was watching the other two, waiting to make sure Azu would be taken care of. Karzix's eyes traveled down to the rifle he loosely held, Myri's charm dangling by the string wrapped around Vixik's fingers. Summoning his strength, Karzix curled his feet up underneath of himself and leaped at Vixik, his eyes trained on the gun. If he could just grab hold of it... perhaps the gnome would leave Azu alone, if he threatened her with it? Azunara could go get someone, and hopefully Vixik wouldn't kill him while she was doing that.
Vixik caught the movement and tired to spin out of the way. Karzix's fingernails scrabbled for a hold on the gun, merely succeeding in hooking the charm in his grip and knocking the rifle from Vixik's hands. Karzix grunted as he stumbled and fell to his knees, his mind briefly fogging as the pain in his side reached agonizing levels with the sudden movement. He caught sight of Vixik's gun and lunged again to reach it, his fingers wrapping around the barrel just as Vixik planted his foot down on it. The goblin stomped down hard on Karzix's fingers until he let go, then swiped it up off of the ground. Vixik pressed his lips together in a thin line at Karzix's pained hissing, the rogue glaring up at him livid eyes. A quick jab to his wound quickly returned him to a curled-up position and Vixik pressed his foot down on the goblin's throat. Vixik wiped his brow and glanced up at Saturo and Azu, trying his best to ignore Karzix scrabbling madly at his boot.
"Do you mind hurryin' it up or somethin'?" He growled to them.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Mulgore

"Do you mind shutting up?", Saturo asked in return, with a less than friendly tone. Stupid goblins.
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Vixik - Bloodhoof

Vixik merely rolled his eyes in response, crossing his arms and tapping his other foot in a clearly impatient gesture. Stupid gnomes.

Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Akiralios
Mulgore

Akira glanced over at Decay and then nodded. She focused on the magic in the air before she spread her hands out. A dome rose out of the ground, purple in colour but transparent enough to see inside except for the very peak. Gnash snarled and stumbled back from pain and only relaxed once a sphere of green 'fire' hit him from Akira's hand. (( Anti-Magic Zone and Death Coil ))

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Mulgore

Decay grinned. "Cheers!", she said, lunging after the troll again with two quick Obliterates.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara looked thoughtful, stifling a shudder. Okay, what to do? Well, she couldn't keep Karzix alive and deal with Saturo simultaneously, so the next best thing would be to get help. She flashed Karzix a look of apology, and then turned back, nodding. "Fine. I'll go." She took a step forward, looked up at the roof, or considerable lack thereof, and fired off a blast of energy into the sky. Two bolts. "They're coming for you, goblin. And even if you kill Karzix, they won't stop until you're dead. Just thought I should warn you." She said cheerily, then moved over to follow Saturo, her expression falling into one of defeat.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Swift - Mulgore ((someone needs to help Karzix out!))

The fox ran out of the battle with the troll, trying to put some distance between himself and Batlek until the curses wore off. He moved stealthily along, knowing full well he should return to help with Batlek as Myri had asked, but something kept pulling him farther and farther away from the battle. Finally hearing voices, Swift hunkered down outside the building, waiting to hear if he heard anyone familiar.

Myriana and Senisra - Mulgore

Myri didn't understand whatever it was that the elemental rumbled, but she followed it anyway, only to gasp in horror. That bitch of a mage was hurting her Thren. Any fear that the huntress had towards the mage was replaced by rage up seeing the shaman in pain. Silently the huntress raised her crossbow and took aim.

There was that damn questions again. Senisra leaned in closer to the shaman, a small part of her impressed with Thren's pain tolerance. The mage whispered silkily into his ear "Because I enjoy -" Senisra didn't have a chance to complete the sentence. The mage gave a lurch, letting go of Thren as she fell to the ground. Myri's concussive shot had hit the mage squarely on the side of her head, stunning her.

Myri launched a freezing trap at the mage for good measure before running to Thren. "She hurt you!" was all Myri said, the rage evident in her voice as she used her Gift on the broken. She looked over her shoulder to make sure the trap still held, before turning back to Thren, her eyes filled with worry.
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Vixik simply smirked after Azu. He looked down to Karzix, the goblin silently watching the druid leave. Vixik released his boot off of his throat and Karzix sucked in a ragged gasp, letting out a soft cry of pain as Vixik roughly grabbed the front of his shirt and hauled him a few inches off the ground. "Just you and me now, huh, Karzix?" He grinned at the look of terror in the rogue's eyes and he threw him back on the ground.
"Mind sayin' hello to Flitt for me? Maybe you two can compare bullet holes." He said in a dry voice, checking to see if his gun was fully loaded.

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Threnaad - Mulgore

Sen's response was pretty much what Thren had been expecting it to be. He wondered why he had even asked in the first place? The vain hope of hearing something different? He moved away as soon as she released her grip on him, washing himself with a healing tide of water. Between that and the Gift, he was quickly healed of the few burns the mage had caused him.
"I'm fine, thank you." He responded in a tired voice. He just wanted this to be over, didn't want to have to worry about this insane mage hurting the people he loved any more. He called his other three totems, imbuing them each with an element. ((Strength of Earth, Elemental Resistance and Windfury totems))
Bunsen swung around to the other side of Senisra, ready to attack once she was free of the ice entombing her.

~

Umbra - Mulgore

The cat leapt back with a yowl as the shadowfire scorched her, yellow eyes narrowing at Batlek. She prowled around him, before striking again with her claws.

Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

Little Mouse - Mulgore

Little Mouse suddenly gasped as her arm caught on fire. Trying to put it out, she didn't notice the Mage behind her until it was too late. The frostbolt hit her, putting out the fire with a sizzle, but the sharp ice cut deep into her shoulder. Wincing, Little Mouse whirled around and drew her sword. Man was she in trouble, if she had to fight hand-to-hand. She swung her sword towards the mage's legs, trying to hit and slow her, and then tried to quickly back away. ((Wingclip))

((I could help Karzix after this I suppose))

Serendipity82

Swift - Mulgore

Karzix? The fox's face twisted into a snarl, though he made now sound. Quickly Swift found an opening in the tent that put him behind the goblin hurting his friend. The fox slipped through and let out a low snarl before leaping at Vixik, looking more like a ball of fire than a fox ((go for the throat)).

Myriana and Senisra - Mulgore

Myri gave Thren another worried look, promising herself that once this was all over and Ina was put to rest, she would take the shaman back to Dalaran with her to recoup. The huntress once more turned her focus back to the mage, who had come to her senses and was managing to melt through the ice surrounding her. "This has to end now." Myri glared at the mage and raised her crossbow, ready for when the mage broke free.

Finally breaking through the ice completely, the mage swigged back her last mana potion before laughing hysterically at Myri. "You're Sunshine? Oh how adorable!" she crowed, casting another shield around herself ((Molton Armor)). The mage's face quickly turned serious at one of Myri's poisonous arrows lodged itself into her shoulder. "Well if that's how you want to play Sunshine, so be it." Senisra threatened, quickly removing the arrow by burning it away and closing the wound ((cauterize)). "As a matter of fact, I look forward to it." the elf smiled her deranged lustful smile as she tried to scorch the huntress where she stood.
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix took in several ragged, near-hyperventilating breaths as Vixik raised his gun toward him. He managed to squeeze his eyes shut, curling into a tight ball as he awaited the shots. A bright light lit up outside his eyelids and they snapped open, blinking in astonishment at the ball of vaguely fox-shaped fire leaping at Vixik. "Swift?!"
Vixik whirled around, a surprised expression on his face. He instinctively threw an arm up to protect his throat, letting out a rough cry of pain as Swift's teeth penetrated past the leather of his glove and passed through sections of the underlying chain mail, burning as they went. He swung his weight to the side to try and throw Swift to the ground, baring his sharp teeth like a wild animal and letting loose a low, snarling roar from deep in his throat to try and spook the fox away ((Scare Beast)).

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Mulgore

Saturo, smiling at the victory, started skipping over the battlefield to where Koz was. ''Dragon!'', she exclaimed, grinning widely.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara and Kozri
Mulgore

Azunara let out a low growl, pricking her ears. All she had been told was Kozri would, at some point, have to repay a favor. She knew it involved her, just not the logistics of it. Kozri turned his head to look at the gnome, baring his teeth and bristling. Azunara watched him, giving a low whine. She was already preparing for the worst. Probably something like, go kill Decay. Or turn on your friends. Or Kozri has to die. Or any number of really bad things that was probably going to happen. Kozri was just contemplating on how to kill the gnome quickly so he could take care of other Cult members.

Dragons, Tara
Mulgore

Besides the one guarding Talonaris, there were a few in the sky, spiraling. Beyond that, a few drakes fought on the ground. One or two had been slaughtered, overwhelmed by Cultists and Beasts. The flame Cultist was still a sheep, snorting, when a drake plucked her from the sky, assuming her to be live stock. The spell quickly faded, and the startled dragon threw the flaming cultist to the ground.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Mulgore

"I need about fifty kilos Pyrium.", she said simply, nodding towards Azunara. "I'll keep her company until tomorrow. If I don't get the Pyrium she's dead. Well, deader."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((*peers at both wowhead and phone's unit convertor.* Oh, okay! Now I understand!))

Azunara and Kozri
Mulgore

Kozri scowled, tail lashing. He would've rather just kill the gnome here and now. Azunara looked from Saturo to Kozri, and blinked. They were in the middle of a huge fight, and the gnome wanted a bunch of rocks. Rocks! Something Kozri couldn't even practically get in the middle of a battle! She hissed softly, "Don't bother, Koz. Stay here and keep fighting. If you leave, we're probably going to lose, and then even if I survive, it won't matter. Just stay put, ignore the gnome, and keep fighting." She snarled, getting on her paws and lashing her tail. Fel. She died once, she could die again just fine.

Kozri seemed unsure of what to do. If he left now, not only would they lose him and likely the dragons following his orders, but how would he even practically get what the crazy warlock needed? He hissed, looking thoughtful.
Serendipity82

((Have to drive out of state today so I'm not going to be able to post too much))

Swift - Mulgore

Swift gave a yelp, letting Vixik go and running for his life. Eventually the fox stopped running and turned to look at the goblin with hate filled eyes. He didn't like anyone that hurt his friends. Swift gave a low snarl, drool running down the sides of mouth in rage. The fox flung several huge fire balls at Vixik before running at the goblin again. ((Rabid))
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Mulgore

"Well, your choice, I guess.", Sat said, sitting down against a burnt down wall.
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

"The fel is up with this fox?" Vixik shook his hand with a grimace, cocking his gun at Swift as the fox stopped running away. He paused, tilting his head. Wasn't this the fox that was with that draenei girl the elf had paid him to track down? Ah, great. So he wasn't just insane, he was also on his brother's side. That was... fantastic. The goblin leaped away as the huge fireballs roared toward him ((Disengage)), gritting his teeth as one grazed his face and left it feeling singed. He whirled back around as Swift barreled toward him, firing a shot at the fox before he collided into him.
Karzix latched his fingernails into the wall, pulling himself up on his feet. He glanced back toward Vixik and Swift, then down at his fist. He opened it to reveal the little panther pendant Myri had given him. He studied it for a moment before reaching up behind his neck and tying it back up. He waited a moment, hesitantly staring down at it as it dangled from his neck. It did nothing at first, but he noted that a soft, barely noticeable glow started to emanate from it. Feeling strength start to flow back into his tired, battered limbs he straightened and narrowed his eyes at Vixik. One of Swift's stray fireballs crashed into the building's main support, letting out an ominous creaking noise as a brief shower of debris came down. The rogue studied the support, then looked back at Swift and his brother, a thoughtful look on his face.
Karzix rooted about in his pockets, grinning as he pulled out a smoke bomb. He let out a sharp whistle to get Swift's attention and to hopefully bring him over to where he was standing, then threw the bomb. He stared hard at the cloud that swirled up, trying to pick out shapes and see if the fox was coming.
Last edited by Kamalia on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.