Hunter's pet could be mount as well

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
yozban
Realm: Alexstrasza

Hunter's pet could be mount as well

Unread post by yozban »

well I am not saying that all cool stuff must be for hunters but we can pay to be awesome with golds in game if they let us so it's go fair .
here is my idea that blizzard should let hunters to mount on their pet if we pay some amount of golds to pet trainer , so it can teach them to how be mount !
Förster
Realm: Kargath

Re: Hunter's pet could be mount as well

Unread post by Förster »

i completely aggree with you, but they would make it like we pay the ability but out pets dont count towards the mount achievements, otherwise it would but us at a slight advantage to getting the mounts you get from the achievement, but there are some pets that it would just be very accord to ride ie the spore bat
Cerele
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Cerele »

No no no you animal abuser, for the love of everything it tanks for you, saves your life and is a loyal conpaion that will die for you, and now you want it to carry your lazy bum around? JEEEZ sorry but the poor thing does enough it doesnt need to carry you around too

signature thanks to Kurieno
Tsuki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Tsuki »

This is an idea I've been thinking about for a while, but... I don't see it happening. Some pets just don't seem like good mounts. Like a serpent or wind serpent...
There are a few pets that look similar enough to some mounts, so you can pretend it to be that way. Like blue/red dragonhawk with the blue/red dragonhawk pet, or the black war wolf mount with the black mount wolf pet.

~Signature made by Serenith~Image~Signature made by Serenith~