Fury of the Twilight Clan

Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Arbennig - Mulgore

Arbennig growled back at Azu, scratching, "She protected a young girl from a fate far worse than death. She deserves a chance at redemption."
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara paused to read it, and then scowled. "Yes! I know! Let's give the person who continued trying to kill us by healing our enemies another chance. She kept helping the Cult. Who, as we all know, are against the little girl's father. In other words, she was quite happy to let the Cult try and kill the girl's father. We gave her a chance. We let her live, and she kept on sticking with the Cult." She snapped, tail lashing.
Magnakilro

Arbennig - Mulgore

Arbennig hissed, "She did some bad things, there's no doubt. But think about this....there was a REASON that little girl defended this elf. That little girl DIED protecting her. And you are willing to throw that sacrifice away like its a piece of garbage? Willing to let her die for nothing?"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara flinched, but quickly replied, "Why did she die, then? To save a lying murderer? That's what you're proposing we're saving. The priest tried to kill me. If it weren't for the spell tying me down, I would be a pretty purple shard around Batlek's wrist. We've let the other one live, it's not for nothing. One lives, and I can keep going knowing that there's one less lying, murderous scum in the world." She said quietly, bristling.
Magnakilro

Arbennig - Mulgore

Arbennig sighed. This druid is stubborn, "And how are you so sure she doesn't feel bad. Just look at her. She's just a scared elf that fell in with the wrong crowd....."
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tirrae and Cult, Bloodhoof

Tirrae rephased. She'd phased out to avoid the shadow, and now stood beside Azu. Hearing her argue, she frowned, then shook her head at Azu, disagreeing. She wanted all the grudges to just be over with... And that sort of hate felt so... wrong for Azu. It worried her.

The cult was seriously slowed by the death of Batlek. Dalinda scowled, still invisible, and decided there that she would not be returning to the fight. Instead she just left. The beasts that had been fighting Glix paused, howling in pain as they were hit by the blast. It did manage to break them free of the ice, and they limped to Jraak, trying to protect him.

((Sorry for how short this is, scattered attention.))

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara looked at Tirrae, then at Arbennig and hissed angrily. It seemed Arbennig was set on letting Cori live. "Fine," She said, "You want her to live, let her. I don't care. Let the murderer live. I hope you're happy, you stupid mutt. I hate you. You and her." She finished, stalking off back towards the outskirts of the battlefield. She laid down, growling to herself and occasionally hissing. Let the blasted gnome catch up to her if she really wanted. But she didn't want to see Arbennig or Cori again.
Magnakilro

Arbennig - Mulgore

The drakeadon sighed, "Really is sad that a creature from Ragnaros's lair mixed with Nefarian's experimentation cares more about another's life than a druid.....still...I wish I didn't have to enrage azu like that...". He looked at Tirrae, grunting along the lines of, "Will she be okay?"
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Tirrae, Bloodhoof

Tirrae gave Arbenning an unsure look, concern rolling off her in waves. That just wasn't like Azu at all. What was wrong with her? She whined, nudging Arbenning to show that she wasn't mad at him before phasing, trying to find Kozri. The dragon would be able to snap her Druid out of it, right?
She sagged with dismay as she found Kozri unconscious. Turning, she returned to Azu, lying down beside her and curling her tail around her Druid comfortingly.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Magnakilro

Arbennig - Mulgore

Arbennig smiled at Tirrae. Hen then sighed.

He suddenly yelped from his wounds, especially the explosion ones, falling over next to Cori.

His breathing was growing very shallow and weak.
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix slowly got to her feet, wincing and letting out small gasps of pain. She paused to pull herself together, glancing over at Jraak and his two guardians. The mage studied the arrakoa's missing feathers, pricking her ears at his screeches of pain. She shifted her gaze to the two beasts, watching them warily. At least they seemed to be acting defensively rather than outright attacking her. She looked up at the battlefield, once again counting those who were still standing. She paused and then recounted, furrowing her brow. She swallowed, beginning to panic again. She glanced back at Jraak, then at Cori. Seeing that the elf would not be doing any healing any time soon, she left the arrakoa be, figuring he wasn't going anywhere for a bit.
"Karzix?" She called hesitantly, stepping over bodies and preparing to bring a shield up should anyone attack her. "Karz?" She looked around, spotting a few more members of her group but not the goblin she was looking for. She called his name again, her voice rising several notches.

"Okay, I can... I can get up." Karzix gripped onto Iocha's arm for support, pulling himself up. He wavered for a moment, feeling weak and dizzy from blood loss. He rubbed his brow, letting out a breath of air with a hissing sound. He glanced down at his side, wincing at the sight of his stained vest. He gingerly pulled the fabric up, scowling at the red mark and encrusted blood left on his skin. Better than a gaping hole, though. He glanced up at Iocha and gave her a small though grateful nod. He murmured a thanks to her, looking up and pricking his ears as he heard something. He took a few unsteady steps forward, stopping and letting his jaw go slack at the sight of bodies strewn out before him. "Good gold. Is everyone alright?" He shifted his gaze between those still standing, finding several familiar faces.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

Making a decision, Cori drank the mana potion. Feeling reinvigorated with energy, she put her hands against Arbennig's hide and channelled a few long, effective heals into him, before running out of mana again. The drakeadon was the nicest adventurer so far.

Saturo - Mulgore

"So, I think enough of them are dead now.", Sat said to Azu with a grin. Getting up, she slammed her runesword into the ground and drew up several small runes on the ground around it, as she started drawing up a charge of magic.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara had pricked her ears, looking to see if Kozri was still okay, and then went back to her scowling. She had stopped as Tirrae laid down next to her, but now as Saturo spoke, she lurched up. She tilted her head at the gnome, trying to figure out what she was doing.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

((Would have posted earlier, had I not been feeling sick as a dog. D: Sorry about that.
And I could kiss Arbennig right now. If, you know, he wasn't fictional and all.))

Threnaad - Mulgore

Thren hovered between consciousness and unconsciousness for a precious few seconds, eventually dragging himself upright with a grunt of effort. He was so tired. Thankfully, it seemed to be over, or as close to it as it didn't seem to matter. The few cultists left alive were quickly being routed by dragons, death knights and vindicators.
He nodded thanks to Myri, before looking up to listen to Azu arguing. He clenched his fists and stood up, but the ghostly druid stormed away before he was able to throw in his argument. Probably for the best, he mused. Instead, he moved his way over to Inaara and carefully picked up her little body. He was surprised at how quickly her corpse had become cold. He stood there, silent, for a minute, before looking up to Lightfur and Cori.
"I don't know what happened when she was kidnapped, but it seems that you two saved her from some sort of suffering for a time." He said to them, voice tense with barely held back emotions. "Thank you for that small kindness, at least."

~

Zaruuk - Mulgore

Zaruuk, with a snarl, pulled himself upright and dusted off his coat. How annoying. His eyes flitted to Indi on the ground, before looking up at the last few remnants of the cult. Too few, and with too many foes fighting them. He scowled, his tail thrashing from side to side as he thought.

~

Umbra - Mulgore

The great shadowy Nightsaber rose to her feet shakily. She sensed her mistress was unconsious though their bond. Worried for her, Umbra limped slowly over and started to nudge Indi with her head.

~

Jraak - Mulgore

The arakkoa lay almost motionless on the ground, breathing in soft, whistling gasps of air. He wondered what the point of getting up would be; the rats would soon finish him off. And if they didn't, it's not like he had a flock to return to. He blinked as he saw some of the mammalian beasts move up to him. He stretched out a claw to the hyena, as if it were a mirage.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

"I tried to help more.", Cori said, looking up at Threnaad with a sad glance. "I'm sorry."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara, Dragons

The dragons were rounding and killing Cultists, making a game out of it and pouncing on them like giant house cats. They would occasionally shout out numbers in draconic as they racked up their kill count. Azunara wasn't sure what Saturo was planning, but she doubted it was any good. Still, curiosity killed the cat, and she did want to find out what the probably bad thing was.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Lightfur and Beasts, Bloodhoof

Lightfur bowed his head. "I'm sorry we couldn't save her. If I could have taken Batlek's spell instead, I would have." He sighed, healing himself slowly. The shadow wall had been far away, but it still stung his vines. "Corehound, thank you for defending Cori. I know not what you did but I thank you none the less."

The hyena grumbled and nudged Jraak's hand, the cat hissing at anyone who got near the arakkoa. The feline paused, then darted towards Cori and Lightfur with a yowl.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Mulgore

Saturo finished her spell with a grin, smiling even wider as a large amount of the dead cultists staggered to their feet, sniffing at the air as ghouls. "Gotta' love wars.", she said to Azu.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

"But the fighting is over..." She said, blinking in surprise, then tilted her head. "You're going to try and kill the rest of my friends with them?" She asked, getting up on her feet. "That's stupid. I think we can handle some ghouls..."
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Mulgore

"Of course not. You and your friends are a great source of corpses."