Fury of the Twilight Clan

Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

((Guys really...I need to not post from my phone anymore D:))

Myriana and Swift
Mulgore

Swift wagged his flaming tail happily before laying down next to Karzix. The fox lifted his head and watched the druid as he approached, but relaxed again knowing Lightfur meant no harm.

Swift gave Karzix a quizzical look, wondering why the goblin wad turning down help from the tauren.

Myri gave Karzix a concerned look, but her attention was quickly diverted to Tirrae as she approached. The huntress briefly looked past the warpstalker to Azu, thinking the ghost was being a bit unfair, but she didn't voice het thoughts. The huntress knelt once more and hugged Tirrae in an attempt to reassure her. "Do not worry," she whispered to Tirrae."I think Azu is upset she did not get her way. She will get over it eventually." The huntress stood up once more, still talking to the warpstalker. "I hope we leave this place soon."
Last edited by Serendipity82 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Serendipity82 wrote: Myri gave Karzix a concerned look, but her attention was quickly draenei to Tirrae as she approached.
((Teeheehee))

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((*snickers.*))

Azunara
Mulgore

"Yeah, Ulduar can't be that bad. Wish I could say I've been there. I was mostly stationed in Icecrown, when I was just another nameless hero in the Northrend campaign. She watched Tirrae go and then looked down at her paws. She wished Kozri was awake, he'd be good to talk too. Except he'd worry about that favor and stuff. She huffed irritably, fidgeting. Whatever was going to happen, she wanted it to be over with. Home or death, she didn't care. As long as she could be as far away as possible from everyone else.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tirrae and Lightfur, Bloodhoof

"That groan says that you are still unwell, but if you insist, then I will find another to heal. Do not hesitate to ask for healing; despite what group I was once affiliated with, I harbor no ill will against you." With that he turned to the fire cat, which was about to charge into him to get his attention. He gave it a friendly nod and followed to to Jraak.

Tirrae heaved a sigh and nodded, clearly still upset. She bumped Myri's hand with her snout affectionately before phasing and reappearing behind Azu, trying to lighten the mood by pouncing at the ghost cat, landing inside of the incorporeal feline.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara yelped in surprise, looking at Tirrae. "Hi," She said vaguely, and then tilted her head. "So, if we're all done with the war, that means we're all going off on our own. I know what I'm doing, but what will you do, Tirrae? You're probably going to go off Myri, huh?" She asked.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tirrae, Bloodhoof

Tirrae shrugged, moving to the side to curl her tail around Azu. She tilted her head and pointed at Azu, trying to tell her that going with her was a possibility.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara shook her head. "I'd ask you to stick with Koz instead. I'll have to go and take care of some things, and Koz will probably do stupid stuff without me around." She gave a slight grin, then added, "If you want to stay with Myri, that's your choice. I'll be okay with it. I did kind of go and die on you. She was there for you, I wasn't." She shrugged, keeping her tone neutral.
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Bloodhoof

"I don't need anymore 'ealin'; I'm fine on my own." Karzix growled, his back still turned. He glanced at Swift and scowled at the fox's expression. "Don't gimme that look." The rogue flicked his gaze to Myri when he noticed her looking at him. He quickly averted his eyes, his ears folding back.
Glix studied him, frowning. She reached out and picked out a sliver of wood that had been stuck in his clothes, ignoring his flinch. "Is this... wood?" She asked, a puzzled look on her face as she held the blood-soaked splinter up. He didn't reply, curling up slightly. She furrowed her brow and looked up as Lightfur left, her eyebrows shooting up upon seeing the fiery cat. She stood up, watching it lead Lightfur to Jraak. She curled her fists up and watched them, staring hard at the arrakoa. He might not do anything, but she had had plenty of experience to know that she shouldn't be trusting him.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Serendipity82

Myriana - Mulgore

Myri smile slightly as Tirrae bumped her hand and watched the warpstalker and ghost for a minute. She couldn't tell what they were talking about, but the huntress couldn't help but feel that something was up. Steeling herself, the huntress approached Azu and Tirrae, giving the ghost-cat a small wave in greeting.
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Threnaad - Mulgore

Threnaad took in a breath to respond to the two healers, to tell them that it was fine. But it wasn't fine. Instead, he let it out as a sigh and looked over the battlefield at all the corpses; cultist and otherwise. So much death, and for what? It was over now, he supposed.
"I don't suppose the cult maintained a roster for it's members?" He asked Cori. He hissed as he saw the dead start to raise, their eyes soulless and hungry. He looked around, but was quick to note they were not attacking. He frowned, unhappy with the situation but unwilling to risk aggravating them into attacking.

~

Umbra - Mulgore

The cat let out a low rumble, worried for Indi. She moved back a bit and looked over the death knight, sending the image across the link the two of them shared.

~

Jraak - Mulgore

The arakkoa placed his hand on top of the Hyena's head, wondering why it was here. He lifted his head as he heard Rose calling to him.
"Rose?" He asked, turning to peer at her with a beady eye. "Why Rose leave flock?"

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa and Rosaliah--Mulgore

Indi grimaced at the image Umbra sent her. "Fel!" she muttered under her breath. "Is there anyone around who might be able to help?" she asked the cat, coughing and wincing a little. "My armor is fused to part of my body from the heat. This sucks."

--
Rose was silent for a moment, unsure of how to answer the arakkoa. Finally she replied, "Because the old flock was bad, and malicious. I didn't like being around them. But if you want, and the others are okay with it, you can be friends with our new flock."

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

"I'm sorry, all I have is a list of the people from my camp.", she replied with a shrug.

Saturo - Mulgore

"I always preferred killing the northrend 'heroes'.", she replied with a shrug.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara nodded at Saturo, saying, "Good thing I managed to avoid you then, I guess." She turned her attention to Myri, watching the huntress carefully. She was slightly proud of herself for not just walking away; the others weren't high in her standards at the moment. Honestly, she had no idea how they could be so forgiving. If that were Senisra, every one of them would be howling to kill her. But if she wanted to kill someone that had made her suffer, that was out of the question. She scowled to herself, shaking her head slightly.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Mulgore

"Anything wrong, ghostcat?", Sat asked, casting a glance over to the adventurers. Not much seemed to be happening.
Serendipity82

((I think we need all of them to get rounded up and healed so they can get out of there?))

Myriana - Mulgore

Myri nodded at the gnome in greeting as she took a seat near Azu and Tirrae. The huntress still didn't say a word, mainly because she had heard Saturo ask the same question she was going to ask. She reached out a hand to pat Tirrae, waiting patiently for Azu to answer. No one seemed to be going anywhere just yet.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara paused, looking at Saturo. "Can I just go? If you really want all your rocks, I can find a way to get them to you instead, though it won't be by tomorrow, and it probably won't be all at once." She said, dodging around the actual question she was asked.

Dragons
Mulgore

With the Cult sufficently destroyed and their job completed, the bronzes gathered and began channeling a spell to their Caverns. They peered at Kozri, and decided the younger drake would want to say good-bye and help clean up the mess or something before returning home as well. They went through, and the portal hummed, flickering after them.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Saturo - Mulgore

"Whatever.", Sat said, not caring any more.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

Azunara nodded, and then replied, "You aren't half bad. Only sort of. When you're not trying to kill us, I suppose, you're not that bad." She doubted that made much sense, then looked at Myri questioningly. "What do you want? If you're going to try and convince me that the elf deserves to live, I'm not going to believe you."
Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Threnaad - Mulgore

Thren sighed sadly; he should have expected that. Why would insane cultists keep a roster of names? Some names were better than none though, he supposed. he watched the dragons leave. The creatures probably didn't even care that they'd just killed people who would have surrendered if given the chance.
"Their families need to be notified of their deaths." He said. "The ones who have families anyway. Show me I can trust you to do that, priestess."

~

Vindicators - Mulgore

The Vindicators still standing shifted back against each other to form a tight circle, glaring at the ghouls around them. They hadn't the numbers to deal with so many, but thankfully they seemed to not be attacking at the moment. So they stood and regained their breath; watching and waiting.

~

Umbra - Mulgore

Umbra rumbled worriedly and nudged her head against Indi, before running off to find a healer. She recalled the tauren who had once healed her old mistress, could smell him on the wind. She moved over to Lightfur and roared at him to get his attention.

~

Zaruuk - Mulgore

Zaruuk's tail continued to thrash as he observed the undead around him. How curious. He wondered why they had been raised. No matter, they provided another series of targets for him to experiment with. He doubted whomever raised them would miss one or two. He raised a hand and pointed at one ghoul, attempting to incinerate it with fel-fire. ((Chaos Bolt))

~

Jraak - Mulgore

"Jraak not understand." The arakkoa cawed in response. "What 'bad' mean? How can one not like being in flock?"
All these mammal concepts confused him so much. Good, bad, morality, love, desire, friendship. Arakkoa ways were so much simpler; you cared for your flock and you killed things that went against your flock. He drifted his gaze over to the rats he had held so much contempt for. They had killed Haneed. In turn, he had attempted to kill them. Then they had killed his flock. He had no clue why he was still alive, let alone why they would accept him into their flock.
"Why rats no kill Jraak yet?" He added to his other questions.

((So... many... characters...))

Serendipity82

Myriana
Mulgore
((Another phone post. I don't know why I keep doing this))

Myri sighed . Well, so much for that. No point in speaking if the other person didn't want to listen. At least Myri knew she come close to guessing why Azu was mad.

"No, I am not going to do that. Tirrae is upset that you are upset. So I came to see what was wrong. That is all." She tried to explain.