Fury of the Twilight Clan

Saturo

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

"I'm offended that you would expect me not to.", Cori replied, looking a little hurt by the comment. "I assume you will do the same.", she replied, glancing over at all the other dead around.

Saturo and Ghouls- Mulgore

Saturo looked up as one of her ghouls let out a screech. She glanced over the area, noticing the lone spellcaster. A warlock. Who looked like a draenei...

Eredar. This day just kept getting better and better. With a quick spell she transported herself over to the other warlock. "Hello.", she said as she started casting Enslave Demon.
Kamalia
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix and Karzix - Bloodhoof

"You sure you're okay? If you don't want that tauren to heal you, I'm sure Willowe or Threnaad or Io -"
"I'm fine!" Karzix snapped back. "Just a bit weak an' groggy from blood loss or somethin'." He added in a quieter voice. He had forced himself to sit up, glaring at the destroyed inn across the ruined town. Glix followed his gaze and frowned, confused. He refused to meet her eyes, staring ahead with a vaguely angry and upset expression on his face. She studied him for a moment before glancing back at Jraak, narrowing her eyes when he looked over. She pricked her ears, straining to hear what he and Rose were saying.

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Willowe, Indigosa, and Rosaliah--Mulgore

Willowe, regaining her energy, overheard Karzix and Glix. With a smirk she shuffled over to the two goblins and mumbled a small HoT for Karzix ((Rejuvenation)). She gave one to Glix as well, just in case.

--
Indi, hating that she felt trapped to the ground, began slowly trying to figure out how to at least try and pull herself into a sitting position. Her skin tugged and tore at her melted armor and she grit her teeth through the pain, forcing herself to her knees before stopping and shaking. She began looking around to try and find Zaruuk, gasping as she saw Saturo near him.

Indi struggled into a standing position and attempted to walk over to the mage, only to collapse again from the pain. Frustrated, tired, and in pain, the death knight let out a wicked sounding howl, wishing she had some way to get the gnome away from her mate.

--
Rose looked baffled, completely unsure of how to explain mammalian feelings to the bird man. She sat down next to the arakkoa, arms around her knees. "I know you probably don't understand, Jraak, but the Cult were bad people. They killed lots of innocent people, and they would have killed me too if I didn't have Faron to protect me. I still don't know why I care so much that they killed so many people...it's not like I haven't done the same as a bounty hunter."

Realizing she would probably start confusing him, the hunter opted for answering his last question. "Honestly, I don't know why they didn't kill you. I'm guessing they're more compassionate than that, or they decided to show you mercy."

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Bloodhoof

Karzix blinked as he felt a part of his exhaustion start to ebb away. He looked over his shoulder to glare, half expecting to see the tauren trying to help. Instead he saw Willowe and he smoothed his pinched brow, mumbling a thanks.
Glix gave the worgen a quick nod and a smile, rolling her shoulders experimentally to test and see how much better they felt. She moved to return to watching Jraak, until she caught the sound of an almost unearthly howl. She blinked and glanced around, trying to pinpoint where the sound had come from. "...What was that?" She asked Willowe, looking uneasy.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Willowe--Mulgore

Willowe's ears twitched as she heard the howl too. The worgen climbed to her paws, trying to hone in on where the noise came from. She pointed a clawed hand in the direction of where Indi lay and Zaruuk was standing with Saturo. "There," she said, brow furrowing.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Kira
Realm: The Scryers

Unread post by Kira »

Drae sisters
Mulgore

Akira sat down rather hard and let her head tilt back as the shield around her disappeared. Her eyes closed and she let out a long breath before she opened just one eye to look around. Well, at least that was over. She was about to get up when a feeling of soothing water ran over her body. "Thanks Iocha." She grinned and looked at her older sister, both eyes open now.
"Mmmhmm." Iocha smiled and took a look around before she jerked at the howl. Her eyes moved over to Indi and she flinched before she did her best to try and aid the Death Knight from where she stood, but she could only reach with a rather useless HoT at the moment. (( Riptide and Healing Wave from before. ))

Asli let Magna pull her around and only stopped once she felt the pain that came from Tyran. She let go of his hand and immediatly ran to where her Devilsaur lay on the ground. A soft whimper passed her lips before she kneeled down and began to channel healing into his burnt tail. She would not acknowledge just how bad it looked.

Banet
Mulgore

"Awww, they took away my fun!"
"Sometimes you worry me..."
Helthang looked up at his Mistress, who looked down at him and let out a snort.
"It's not very often I get to do this and you know that." Banet crossed her arms over her chest, the black muscles flexing. Near the end of the fight she had channeled her power into transforming into a large demon like form. She flicked her wings before she sighed and began to make her way back to the others.
"Um...."
"Hmmm?"
"Don't you think it would be...Wise to...you know..."

Banet looked at Helthang before she looked at herself and let out a little chuckle. "Sorry, completely forgot about that." She smirked and her form slowly shifted to her much smaller, more normal looking human form. "Better!" She grinned before her hand went to her head. "Not so much better...now I'm dizzy.."

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!

Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa and Willowe--Mulgore

Indi hissed as the wave of healing washed over her, trying to curl up into a ball as her skin struggled to knit itself with the armor attached. Another banshee like wail escaped her as she rocked on the ground.

--
Willowe's ears flattened to her head at the wail and she held up a hand to Iocha. "Wait," she said, padding over to Indi. The worgen hissed as she saw the death knight's armor fused to her skin. "Decay!" the worgen yelled out, wondering if the other death knight would know what to do.

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Mulgore

"What!?", Decay replied with a yell, a bit annoyed at having her looting interrupted.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Willowe--Mulgore

"Come over here, Indi needs your help," Willowe called out to Decay, hoping the death knight would come help her friend.

[/center]
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix stood on tiptoe, trying to see where Willowe was pointing. Her eyebrows shot up at what she saw, eyes flicking between the trio that stood there. The mage tilted her head at the fire flickering about the screeching ghoul, furrowing her brow at the strange green of the flames. She glanced back at Indi and winced as she let out another screech, shivers going up the goblin's spine at the unsettling sound. Half-tempted to clap her hands over her sensitive ears, she watched as Willowe went to the death knight's side. The mage took a few steps forward to get a better look, though stayed far back to give Saturo's ghouls a wide berth.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Azunara
Mulgore

"Not a surprise, I guess." Azunara said, and then looked at Myri, thoughtful. "Can you do me a favor? Whenever Koz gets up, can you tell him I say good-bye. I figure if I leave now, he won't be as sad. I hate it when he's sad." She explained.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tirrae and Lightfur, Bloodhoof

Tirrae stiffened in alarm. Okay, she'd known Azu was probably going to leave, but her saying it like that made it a lot worse. She lied down with her head through Azu's paws, giving both Myri and her Druid a questioning look. What was she to do now?

Lightfur turned and nodded at Umbra. "One moment, and I will be at your mistress's side." He turned back to Jraak, kneeling and growing vines up to begin healing the worst of his wounds. The vines stayed strong as he stood to follow Umbra, continuing to heal the Arakkoa. ((Basically HoTs.))

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Mulgore

Decay got up with a slight sigh, putting the money she'd picked up inside a pouch, as she walked over to the druid.
"What is it?", she asked.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Willowe--Mulgore

"Her armor is fused to her body. I am unsure of the best method to go about prying it off of her. I thought maybe you could help," the worgen explained.

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Mulgore

"Oh...", Decay said, a slight grin spreading over her face. "You are going to LOVE this.", she explained, giving the worgen one of her swords. "I suggest subdermal cuts, much softer tissue."
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa and Willowe--Mulgore

"I hate you both," Indi grumbled up to Decay and Willowe, hissing sharply as the worgen accepted the sword from Decay and began cutting away at the armor.

The worgen paused for a moment and looked over to Zaruuk and Saturo, wondering why the draenei seemed to take no interest in his mate. Nodding her head to the strange pair, she said, "Should we be interrupting that?"

"Probably," Indi responded with a grunt. "Zar's let the Man'ari side of him come out."

[/center]
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Mulgore

"Well...", Decay said, looking over at them. "Is it really such a great idea to let a strange warlock run around with an Eredar?"
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

((As soon as I read about Sat trying to enslave Zar, I laughed. Does that make me a bad person?))

Myriana - Mulgore

Myri nodded at Azu. "Of course I will. " She wondered why Azu would be going without Kozri, especially after all the trouble he went through to get her back, but decided it was best not to ask. The huntressed frowned, trying to figured out what the warpstalker was asking. Myri's heart sank as she realized what Tirrae was asking. "You wish to go with Azu, Tirrae?" She asked, doing her best to keep her expressions neutral.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Indigosa--Mulgore

"Of course not," Indi replied, inhaling sharply as Willowe cut more of her armor off. "I was going to go over there myself to make sure she does not try anything funny, but as you can see, it has been a little hard."

[/center]
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix and Karzix - Bloodhoof

Glix cringed as Willowe began to work on healing Indi, torn between watching to fulfill a morbid sense of curiosity or to turn away. At Willowe's words she glanced to Zaruuk and Saturo, frowning slightly at the unfamiliar spell the gnome was casting. Trying something funny, indeed. She couldn't see Zaruuk's face from where she was standing, but Indi's mention of a "man'ari" (she wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but it sounded sinister enough) and Decay's observation was more than enough to tip off that something was wrong. The mage tilted her head, watching Zaruuk and Saturo carefully and wincing with Indi's gasps of pain.
Karzix had gotten up to his feet and was busying himself rifling through bodies, scowling whenever he came upon a corpse Decay had gotten to first. He straitened with a wince, quickly counting out a few coins before stuffing them in a pocket. He studied the others for a moment, idly wondering if Swift would be able to track down any goodies for him. Shaking his head and deciding that the fox would mostly likely want something in return, he went back to searching for anything remotely shiny or valuable-looking.