Feeling a bit guilty over tame.

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Necras
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Hyjal,

Feeling a bit guilty over tame.

Unread post by Necras »

I'm feeling guilty over a few of my tames. First of all, I never did steal a tame from someone. I just feel guilty because I'm not attached to some of them and I don't use them that often.

I'm going to start out with the newest pets.

I'm naming Skarr - Lizzy. - This one I don't feel guilty over..

This one is named Panda.. - I'm feeling guilty that I'm not as attached to him as he was fun to get.

Panda is the one on the ground, and Lizzy is the one on the bench crawling all over it.

I named them after my IRL cats >.>

So I normally keep a Cat in my "pet party" at all times. I like to keep 2 pets that give a buff, a pvp pet, and a tanky pet.

So for my cat I can't decide between the two.. I think Lizzy is the one I want to use. But I tamed Sambas and after I tamed him I said in general chat "Sambas Tamed X:YZ AM" and someone replied with "aww..."

Anyway so

Arachne - Image

RedSnappah - Image

Lupa - Image

Cat - Panda or Lizzy :o

---

So I normally use them and then I've had other pets I've neglected, and I feel bad.

I made a video with this sucker.. He couldn't die.. so we tanked gammon.. at level 80. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC59X99l ... ideo_title
Sigurd - Image

I tamed her right before I switched servers to Hyjal on my hunter.. Shes the last thing my hunter remembers of Cenarion Circle. I used her for a long time. Shes my was my pvp pal in wrath.
Freja - Image

---

So some pets I'm thrilled with having and others I feel kinda upset as if I could of helped someone else get them who would of used it.. They all have stories though.. heh

~ Thanks Nili for the Sexy Signature ~

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Feeling a bit guilty over tame.

Unread post by Lisaara »

You shouldn't feel guilty. You tamed em fair and square. Whos to say the person you rehome said pet to will use it more or less than you do now?

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

D'aww, RL Lizzy is gorgeous! (Sorry, I have a personal preference for short-hairs. Don't tell Panda.)
Necras
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Hyjal,

Unread post by Necras »

GormanGhaste wrote:D'aww, RL Lizzy is gorgeous! (Sorry, I have a personal preference for short-hairs. Don't tell Panda.)
Shes a pain in the rear... shes actually physically smaller then normal cats. Shes like a runt of a batch, she had some problems when she was a baby that might of affected her growth, but shes healthy now.

Also, you're right.. don't know if they'd use them more or less but to me it is a rare pet that I've had friends camp for hours and no luck, and then I get there and boom. There it is.

~ Thanks Nili for the Sexy Signature ~

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

But still thats just you being lucky. I camped 3 days for Loque on Taluwen but on Jessibelle, I found him in 15 minutes.

LisaaraPokefarm

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I personally feel that you should never let the rarity or demand of a pet (as in, how many people want it) determine whether or not you keep it. At the end of the day, it's still a pet like any other. It has normalized stats, it performs the exact same, etc. You can't let guilt or what-ifs force you into keeping something if you really don't want it. I've come to realize this over time and now don't flinch to let a rare go if I don't find myself bonding with it. So, at least you gave them a shot! What you do with them now is your call, and yours alone. No one else can make that decision for you. :)

So, yeah, if you don't like them, then don't keep them! :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Rhyela wrote:I personally feel that you should never let the rarity or demand of a pet (as in, how many people want it) determine whether or not you keep it. At the end of the day, it's still a pet like any other. It has normalized stats, it performs the exact same, etc. You can't let guilt or what-ifs force you into keeping something if you really don't want it. I've come to realize this over time and now don't flinch to let a rare go if I don't find myself bonding with it. So, at least you gave them a shot! What you do with them now is your call, and yours alone. No one else can make that decision for you. :)

So, yeah, if you don't like them, then don't keep them! :)
^ Agreed

LisaaraPokefarm