Rogue Dagger Preview

Read-only since Patch 4.3 is now live.
AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Rogue Dagger Preview

Unread post by AdamSavage »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:I've got to wonder what kind of character would ever be able to have wings, though. xD I mean, I suppose a fairly corrupted Demon Hunter? That's all I can think of. Dragon's usually can't just half-transform so they still have wings. (Besides, those are NOT normal dragon wings.)
You could always drink some Red Bull, it gives you wings.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

my first thought when i saw this....

Seriously though I wish they would make wings available to everyone. Someone did an April fools joke saying blizz would give us demon/angel wings from the store last spring. (and to be honest some demon/dragon wings would be the only thing I would ever be convinced to buy from the store... with the acceptation of the Japan aid pet) doubt it will ever happen now. but man those daggers are going to be awesome :shock:

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

This is making me want to level my rogue....MUST. LEVEL. FASTER.

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:I've got to wonder what kind of character would ever be able to have wings, though. xD I mean, I suppose a fairly corrupted Demon Hunter? That's all I can think of. Dragon's usually can't just half-transform so they still have wings. (Besides, those are NOT normal dragon wings.)
You can't really manage having wings in a way that the community won't snicker at you unless you're a druid in flight form or a priest with archangel. :P Those effects are temporary at best though, and I'm sure the people running around playing corrupted demon hunters probably don't care much for making sense anyway.

As for my rogue, I doubt these daggers will fall into her possession for a looong time, but considering these are given to you by a black dragon prince, I'd just chalk the wings up to 'damn yo, these daggers be enchanted'. I can't say I would RP with them ever, but people still play dragons with the Vial, so...

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

It looks like a lot of peoples ideas and speculation in regards to what the screen shot might represent, has now possibly been confirmed... as simply an aesthetic element.

http://us.battle.net/wow/es/forum/topic ... 0?page=1#4

Translation = "No, it's only an asthetic element"

It is an official blue post, so I'm going to go with it for the time being, well until I see any other word on the matter from Blizzard.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Ryannie
Realm: Quel'dorei- Alliance

Unread post by Ryannie »

Where is our hunter love? I want a new legendary quest bow >.< *walks away sad and going to level up her rogue*
Hey if you are wondering about the guild "Petopians" on Anasterian, well it got disbanded but a few of us decided to make a new guild called Protectors of Hyjal. Message anyone in-game to ask for an invite. Hope to see you guys again soon!
JezzebelPop
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alonsus

Unread post by JezzebelPop »

Wow... That reminded me immediately of Vincent Valentine's Chaos limit break o.o I want a Rogue now.

Aesthetically? Does that mean you cannot fly? If not then howcome one legendary can make you into a pretty awesome dragon mount AND give your guild a pet for helping collect the items for it when the next few new ones won't? It just makes the daggers not as cool :p (although man that is COOL)

Well I can understand if it takes ages and lots of gold to get the weapon then yeah mount + pet but if these daggers just drop then do they deserve a flying skill?

Although it really looks like you can fly with those.
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3579611

Here's some more info on the daggers.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Whos Wrathion the son of :lol: I've never heard of him before.. I'm so dang confused

Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

My first thought when I saw those daggers? "... I am so turned on right now." I've always wanted a way to be able to give my character wings! ... and it's rogue only? Blizzard, you bastards. :(
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Ickabob
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Ickabob »

I'd hate to sound like I'm raging here but.... Rogues can use Thunderfury, they got the glaives, and they can steal OUR Thor'idal.... Do they really need a new legendary weapon just for them? All raging aside, it is pretty cool, tho.
Mychelle
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kirin Tor

Unread post by Mychelle »

/sulks....

I wanted a polearm... :cry: