Rant Thread

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Miyon »

Kurenio wrote:Yep I'm quitting I took a two day damn break from the game. Try to log in to pass of my gold to a friend since I wouldn't be playing to find out I've been freaking banned? I haven't been playing the damn game why the hell am I banned.... ya fu blizzard
Ok, now this made me anxious.. I lost internet three days ago, and haven't been able to sign in.. >.<
Anyway, contact blizz and see what can be done, I suppose.

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Llane, Nesingwary

Unread post by CrystalKitten »

NONE of your slides are in order! WTF. I use my kobo to bring the slides to class, so that I don't waste paper, and don't have to "waste" the screen space for it on my laptop... IT'S ANNOYING to go back 5 pages, forward 2, back 4, forward 7 and so on, and so on. And everyone trying to find the pages causes the entire room to be FULL of page flippy noises.. it's loud..

WTF PUT YOUR SLIDES IN ORDER!!!!!

(yeah... it's really bothering me... I'm sick.. I'm tired.. I have to deal with a useless partner today.. I'm grouchy)
Thanks to TankPerson for the sig!
My Dragon Cave
Meggers
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

Kurenio I hope you restore your account if you managed to get hacked. when it happened to my BF they waited till they knew he would be offline before logging in. Not saying "OMG PLAY AGAIN!" if you don't want to, just saying...spite them and get the account back if its a gold seller.
ImageImage
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Yeah Kurenio. Call Blizz IMMEDIATELY.

Rant: Didn't get good sleep last night. Why? As usual...my jaw was killing me.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Llane, Nesingwary

Unread post by CrystalKitten »

Also, as a note to Kurenio, I've encountered that a lot of times. What happens if Blizz suspects your account may have been compromised, they may freeze/lock it in order to prevent it from losing too much. It's happened to me 2 or 3 times :/ (despite the fact that I'm really careful with my login info.. and don't use addons, didn't use game reference sites at the time, etc etc)
Thanks to TankPerson for the sig!
My Dragon Cave
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

CrystalKitten wrote:Also, as a note to Kurenio, I've encountered that a lot of times. What happens if Blizz suspects your account may have been compromised, they may freeze/lock it in order to prevent it from losing too much. It's happened to me 2 or 3 times :/ (despite the fact that I'm really careful with my login info.. and don't use addons, didn't use game reference sites at the time, etc etc)
This ^

@Kurenio it may be that Blizzard deserves thanks for proactively protecting your account.
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Miyon wrote:
Aeladrine wrote:
Miyon wrote:Winter is coming.

...(;

No, life has not allowed me to really get my tush back here (though I came on and came to the rant thread and there was probably accidental awesomeness which I am quoting!), though I really wish it would already.):
I couldn't see the pic before now, I haven't had a computer with internet in hand, only my phone. Awesome :p And it was both intentional and not. I hate winter. And winter is coming, so :3
Winter is coming. In fact, it's already here.

Thanks for making me wear my thermals and winter coat in OCTOBER, Flagstaff. Thanks a lot. >1
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Haha it's spring here :P
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

Things are just not going well for me. I've been losing sleep over an issue that should be minor, I shouldn't care, but it doesn't mesh at all with the plans I thought we had so it's like trying to swallow a completely different pill here. I didn't ask for this. I just wish you'd be a little more considerate.

Then again, I'm having a very hard time viewing you as you and not 'a person in an extreme state of distress looking for a coping method' - I can't say I know what you're going through, but I am sympathetic. I just wish you'd pick a coping method that doesn't go against my admittedly skewed morals and/or harm you or the family you've planned.

I'd feel better if you'd actually yell at me. Getting the cold shoulder hurts more than anything else in the world right now - being ignored is the last thing I need, especially by someone who means so very much to me.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Doing badly at school so far. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I just haven't been happy for a few weeks. Everything seems so horribly WRONG. I'm uncomfortable around my friends because of sudden self-consciousness, I'm uncomfortable around all but three of my teachers, and I feel like all of my free time is spent doing things I don't want to do. What I want to do is relax and have time for a little WoW and a little art, but instead I have to study every subject every day with not enough time to do it, and if I don't study I *will* fail all my tests.

What the fel happened to school? Last year it was at least bearable...

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

What the hell do I dooooo?

P.S. Trying to justify pot 'just to take the edge off' in a house that will eventually have a fucking child isn't really any better than you trying to justify abusing your pain meds for the same purpose. Try again.

Tufak
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tufak »

Bad moods should not be this contagious.

My SO is in a bad mood because of having to work two hours of mandatory overtime that was only announced yesterday afternoon. The SO being in a bad mood and therefore refusing to cuddle (or even stay in the room with) the twins has put them in a bad mood, so they're refusing to eat breakfast and one even went so far as crushing his and throwing it all over the floor. The fact that I'm having to discipline them over eating (again) and clean up the mess has now completely ruined my mood.

So now our entire house is full of people in bad moods.

Where characters come to life...
http://homelyletters.livejournal.com/
My dragon babies: http://dragcave.net/user/Tufak

AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

I'm sick and tired of getting shafted on my Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher mount.. I just need portal jockey, What the hell do I need to do ? Offer 15k gold for a successful achievement..Anytime I try and ask nobody wants to do it or they simply ignore me. I just need portal jockey and that's it! I guess that's to much to ask seeing as I've had one person just invite other people to the group despite me signing up for it before they did, then another person bailing at the very last minute. I'm getting extreme pissed right off now...I want that dammned mount!!
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

SgtMakkie
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Twisting Nether EU, Bloodhoof EU

Unread post by SgtMakkie »

Why o why can't people read the rules of the forum they are so fond of! Instead they cry and whine whenever someone posts anything that might challenge their views and ideas!

If you can't handle debate, WHY post on a forum????? Sigh!!!!!!!

SgtMakkie

Sig by Kamoodle

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

You need to read the rules for this thread No. 3 Don't rant about people or situations on this forum. :P
SgtMakkie
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Twisting Nether EU, Bloodhoof EU

Unread post by SgtMakkie »

Sigh, i actually dont mean you cow! Unfortunately petopia isnt the only culprit!

SgtMakkie

Sig by Kamoodle

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Theres a dead dolphin that I can see from outside of my window ;_; It's stuck in the mangroves so the tide can't wash it out. It wasnt there this morning. Theres allready seagulls on it :/ Seeing how hot it is outside and how big it is it's going to reek in a few days.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

cowmuflage wrote:Theres a dead dolphin that I can see from outside of my window ;_; It's stuck in the mangroves so the tide can't wash it out. It wasnt there this morning. Theres allready seagulls on it :/ Seeing how hot it is outside and how big it is it's going to reek in a few days.
Ewwww....I'd call animal control to have them dispose of it.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

My stomach has been lurching all day. I took a nap to kinda ease the pain and I was okay until I sat down to eat and signed onto AIM. :/ As much as I hate to say it, my opinion of certain people has changed, and it makes me less than eager to log back on and hear them babble about stuff as if everything is totally fine. It's not fine. Maybe it's fine for you but you got from 'not fine' to 'fine' by essentially shaking me by the shoulders and yelling at me until I gave up and curled into a ball.

I'm a forgiving person, I'm not a jerk and I don't hold grudges, but I'm kind of annoyed that every attempt to show you how badly you hurt me, from the subtle to just outright saying so, is completely ignored. You basically accused me of damn near everything in an attempt to get your way, fussed at me until I made up some bullshit compromise to get you off of my back and now you're acting like everything is peachy, like you don't get why I'm aloof and upset and constantly rambling about how I need help - that's not something my boyfriend does. :/ It's not him at all. Even when I sat there and said, plain as day, that compromise is not something I'm really willing to go through with, I got a subject change and no response. I don't want to lose you, just thinking about it makes me sick, but I don't know what else to do! You're so wrapped up in 'Kerri is trying to ruin my fun!' that nothing else matters. Not the fact that it does NOT jive with my morals, or the fact that it's illegal, or anything else. 'I find it morally wrong and it makes me extremely uncomfortable, not to mention triggery for panic attacks' is apparently equal with 'I don't like it because I don't want you to have fun'. You say you care, and then you turn around and completely ignore everything that you should care about. What the fuck man.

I understand that we saw this issue in two completely different ways. I understand that you were very sure that you were in the right here, that you thought I was just being a killjoy or paranoid or actively trying to make you miserable, but it doesn't really justify the end result. I don't like this new guy. I want my old man back. :(

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

At work...they keep cutting hours, managment keeps complaining about every stupid thing. People are getting sick of being treated like dirt and are quiting, and management doesnt understant why people keep quiting. Work loads are intolerable, and things arent getting done right, if at all. Then managment complains about that...

I really dont get how they think they can cut back hours, drastically increase work loads, and actually expect that thing will get done.

And then they have the gall to say that if we have any issues we can come talk to them...yeah, and when we tell them the issues they say we are being unreasonable...Or a few days later they deny that we even said something to them...

I am surprised there isnt a pool yet on when our store is going to close down due to poor managment...

I deffinitly need to look into going back to school...something along the lines of being an Electrician. Women in trades, I might even be able to get my schooling paid for by a sponser.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?