Tier previews! (Updated for priest and hunters)

Read-only since Patch 4.3 is now live.
Ryannie
Realm: Quel'dorei- Alliance

Re: Tier previews! (Updated for priest and hunters)

Unread post by Ryannie »

OMG Hunters actually.... LOOK LIKE HUNTERS! Nough said.
Hey if you are wondering about the guild "Petopians" on Anasterian, well it got disbanded but a few of us decided to make a new guild called Protectors of Hyjal. Message anyone in-game to ask for an invite. Hope to see you guys again soon!
Pokerfase
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Vek'nilash, Area 52

Unread post by Pokerfase »

The DK set is finally here.

Here it is.

Bone patterns, greenish-blue glow... Personally, I think it looks like something that would fit Unholy DKs. But it's still no Tier 12.

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I really love the last colouration! (hee, purple and green, no one's surprised :lol:) My only qualm is that the shoulder 'mist' effect seems a little off by being the same colour for each version, even though it only really matches the middle one. I feel as though a light blue would suit better for the first, and a toxic green for the last.
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Vephriel wrote:I really love the last colouration! (hee, purple and green, no one's surprised :lol:) My only qualm is that the shoulder 'mist' effect seems a little off by being the same colour for each version, even though it only really matches the middle one. I feel as though a light blue would suit better for the first, and a toxic green for the last.
I agree. That seems very off, especially since most effects like that in other gear change based on the 'level' of the tier.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Darn, the purple colouration of the Hunter T13 is from Heroic raiding. >< As I suspected, but I was half hoping it wouldn't be so I could gather it quicker. Looks like I won't get that particular set for a while. Ah well.

The brown will be from regular raiding, and the bluish one from the LFR tier.