RIP Pepper

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

RIP Pepper

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

I loved you so much...

You were so young, so clever, so loving, so.... everything. I cant belive that you are gone. I cant even say good bye. Everything I look at reminds me of you. everything. I just hurts, really reallly hurts.

You greeted me every morning with the cutest of meows and you lazily watched me get ready for work. You'd batter the blinds impaiently to go out side to play, and at night when I raided you'd get all wide eyed and crazy and jump on my keyboard.

I will miss you so much I dont even want to think about it.

I love little miss, I miss you so much. RIP.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Zuilu

Re: RIP Pepper

Unread post by Zuilu »

I'm so sorry for your loss :( *Hugs*
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

Unread post by Nili »

He sounds like he was a great friend.
I'm sorry for your loss. :(
Can we see some photos?

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)

meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Unread post by meepitco »

I'm so sorry ): He really must've been a good friend.

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master

Nili wrote: Can we see some photos?

She had just so much personalty compared to any cat I'd meet or had b4. We rescued her from the cat haven as an adult cat even though she was just past 1 yr. She had had such a rough lot in life, got abandoned as a kitten and set to the haven. Adopted out but then she got sick then abandoned again. Then the Cat Haven nursed her back to health again and that is when we found and fell in love with her. To know how hard she had it at the start made me <3 her more ferociously and try and give her the best possible life from then on. And now, to have had only just been 1/2 way though her 2nd year of life and have had so much more to go, it just kills me. I feel like I've failed her. I wanted her to grown old and cranky, to live life, enjoy all of what it had to offer and all that I could offer her in it.

She seriously just <3'ed getting pats more than anything. she would meow to greet you and have light little conversations, and meow for more pats if you were lacking on your patting duties.

She had little nooks and crannies in every part of the house and garden that all I do now is see her in, everywhere, running along, or meowing cutely or rolling on the carpet trying to get some attention. She was just so dam lovely, I'm just sitting at the keyboard typing this and sobbing like a fool.

The worst part is I think the last time I saw her I cussed at her for being naughty, and thought ill of her.

And now, she's been taken away from us by someones car and them not even stop. The person whom found her later buried her as well, so we didn't even get to say goodbye.The house is just gonna suck without her, in fact my life will.

­
­
­
Zuilu

Unread post by Zuilu »

I teared up reading that, once again I'm so, so sorry, I can't begin to imagine how much it must hurt. She was a beautiful cat, and don't blame yourself for what happened. She would want you to be happy, and I'm sure she loved you very, very much for giving her a good life.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I am so, so sorry to hear this SB. I know what you must be going through, and all I can offer are my most sincere condolences and internet hugs. <3 I'll be thinking about Pepper and wishing her spirit the best. :hug:
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

I wish i had words of comfort but all i can say is that im sorry to hear that she passed and that im sorry to hear how she had passed. I only hope that it was quick and not dragged on. Id like to if i may raise a little Black Winged Cat in her memory on magistream :3

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

:hug: She had such a dear, sweet little face too. :/ Many condolences. :(

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master

Thankyou for all your support everyone, it means much more than you realize, especially today. /hugs

and ty Xakaal, I would really <3 that (as you can probably tell)
Last edited by SpiritBinder on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

­
­
­
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

Aw she was so adorable and I know how it feels to find out your kitty has been hit by a car. :(
:hug: Im so sorry hun.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

I snagged a few Winged Cats last night from the stream and one hatched to be a female

would you like me to freeze her so she stays a kitten or do you want to let her grow up (i didnt include the link to her incase you want her to stay a kitten, they grow up as people view them and some of the stream borns grow up very fast)

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Calixte
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Dragonblight

Unread post by Calixte »

I'm so sorry to read this today. I teared up as well. She was absolutely a lovely cat with a beautiful face. Remember that what you did by rescuing her changed her short little life so much for the better. Your love and care made her life wonderful and I am so happy that such a sweet kitty had such a sweet, loving owner. Don't blame yourself for her loss, but absolutely allow yourself to be sad and grieve. Life is just not fair sometimes. Remember that we're all here for you and we feel for you. :hug:

Lovely sig and avatar by the talented Kuraine!

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Unread post by Serenith »

I'm so sorry Spirit, the picture you painted of Pepper sounds so wonderful, she certainly was a gem. I'm sure she knew you loved her, considering all the affection you showed her. She came into the world with a rough start, but you allowed her to leave it happy and loved.

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!