Show pictures of yourselves

Tudyk
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Thunderlord (A) Uther (H)

Re: Show pictures of yourselves

Unread post by Tudyk »

OK, my BF caught me and my IRL pet napping on the couch and I HAVE to share.

(The flash woke us up!)

Thanks to Pengupuff for the sig!

Congafury
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill

Unread post by Congafury »

Loving your pics, Tudyk!
Don't panic!
Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Unread post by Ceravan »

Wish my kitty would do that, instead she's my alarm clock in the morning

Tudyk
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Thunderlord (A) Uther (H)

Unread post by Tudyk »

Yeah that only happens during the time of day allocated to cat naps (usually 7-8pm). Actual bed-time for me = kitty CRACKHEAD hour. Doesn't matter what time I go to sleep, either. Be it 11pm or 4am, as soon as I'm all dressed in PJ's and ready to settle down, I hear her "mrrrp?" to herself as she contemplates the most efficient method of attempting to disembowel the couch from underneath. As soon as she hears my iPod start playing in the morning she starts licking my face (the snooze button is not cat-approved in my apartment).

Thanks to Pengupuff for the sig!

Roxhunt
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade

Unread post by Roxhunt »

Guess I should post a pic as well :P

Attachments
photo.JPG
photo.JPG (165.09 KiB) Viewed 2409 times
Worba
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Tudyk wrote:OK, my BF caught me and my IRL pet napping on the couch and I HAVE to share.

(The flash woke us up!)

Very sweet pic - you two look like peas & carrots together :D
Gayia
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands EU

Unread post by Gayia »

Well that's myself with my little one, who helped me to get my TLPD :P
He was "jumping" with my toon every 20 minutes, keeping it up without being D/C.
Everyday, for 9 days :roll:

Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

And here's one of me not being stupid, posing with my hubby.

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

OMG, you guys look great together!!! And yay for another lady beautifully wearing short hair! I'm not alone! :lol: I love your first pic, too. ^.^

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

Unread post by Nili »

Yey new hat ^_^

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Kalhoun wrote:Image
/imagines loud opera music and drawn out note from this picture.. Hmm.. Your pretty! :)

Korii
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Korii »

just cuz I figured I hadn't posted in a while....

yay for being bored at work!

Thanks, Veph for the siggy!
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I'm just blown away by how varied and wonderful the membership is.

Personally, you are ALL beautiful people in your own individual ways.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Your eyes are stunning, Korii!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Um, okay. Here's how I now look. I started styling my hair differently because I got tired of it looking all frumpy and marmish. Then I got it dyed black all over with blonde (I really wanted white but my natural color is just so dark I'd have had to bleach it til kingdom come) and reddish violet streaks throughout.

I also started wearing makeup today. I am ashamed to admit that I literally started freaking out (like panicking) because it looks so completely different from how I usually look. My husband had to try to calm me down. I felt so incredibly strange wearing it. I've never worn makeup (not even foundation or anything) except for maybe like three times in my entire life, and I always feel like I look so ridiculous in it. I'm not even good at putting it on. My eyeliner looks terrible in these pics. I think I might leave the bottom line off and only do the top. It's just that so many other women put it on the bottom and it looks great, but on me I think I just look utterly stupid. Maybe I'll try to find some youtube vids so I can figure out how to do it right.

The reason I'm even doing all this is because I sort of broke down last week because I've been feeling so awful about myself. I have been hating myself for so long because I just kept getting more and more frumpy. I was wearing clothes my grandma gave me from her wardrobe, or stuff I bought at the clearance rack in the womens' section at Sears or something. My hair was all flat and boring and drab. I didn't even wear makeup for crying out loud. A lot of it was because I just don't like spending tons of time getting ready. Another was because I got a little overweight (like maybe five or ten pounds, not too bad), and that made me so depressed that I just stopped caring about myself and how I looked. Then I realized that if I only spend five minutes getting ready in the morning, I'm going to LOOK like I only spent five minutes getting ready. If I want to feel good about myself and how I look, then I'm going to have to stop being lazy and put some effort into it. :)

Anyway, I do love my hair at the very least, so I thought I'd share. Sorry the lighting isn't the best in these. Everything looks yellow. :)

Attachments
Derp.JPG
Derp.JPG (362.59 KiB) Viewed 2409 times
New hair yay 2.JPG
New hair yay 2.JPG (368 KiB) Viewed 2409 times
New hair yay.JPG
New hair yay.JPG (373.66 KiB) Viewed 2409 times

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

You're adorable Rhyela! That short cut really suits you, you pull it off fantastically. :D Your eyeliner looks fine to me. ^^ If it makes you feel any better, I've never been able to get bottom liner looking right on me either, so I get where you're coming from on that. xD

Really loving the streaks. :) Also jealous of all those awesome earrings.
Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Aw, thank you. It is nice to hear you say that (especially because I have almost no self-esteem :lol:).

I bought all new earrings yesterday and today, too. :) I had these old fake diamond studs in. I didn't even have anything in the first holes, now that I think about it. I used to wear gauged earrings but I stopped doing that, too. I don't know why, I love them.

I feel so fortunate to have a husband that doesn't mind me going and doing my hair punkish (that's what I'm going for anyway and probably failing miserably), getting a bunch of earrings, and wearing eyeliner that makes me look weird. :) I love him so much because he lets me be myself.

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Your gorgeous Rhy, i absolutely love seeing women with that kind of hair cut, theres something about it that makes them look so ready to go, energetic, passionate, not gonna take crap from no one and i agree with Veph, those are awesome earings and i also agree that i cant figure out how to make eyeliner on the bottom rim of my eyes work.. infact i dont wear make up in general cause people say i look weird wearing it, and i always rub my eyeshadow off mistakenly

.. Saturday i was at the zoo and i was in a bad mood, wasted the entire day away pretty much waiting around doing nothing and i started playing with some of the more domesticated animals that we are able to freely interact with.

I had my finger mangled badly by a small parrot once so ive been scared of parrots if they were free to wander but Shakespear needed his water dish filled so i opened the cage up, was trying to get the water dish out (didnt know theres a little door it slides through..) and he crawled onto my arm, i nearly crapped myself i was so scared i made a little yelp-scream and one of the caretakers came over and started to laugh and suggest i wear a towel on my shoulders so he didnt poop on me.

I was too scared to touch him so he crawled from shoulder to shoulder, crawled around along my neckline in the front (was so scared he was gonna bite my throat if i did something wrong) but he was really friendly and he would let me pet his back and make soft little noises, and i started to get used to him.. i left the zoo to do a show, came back, and played around with Shakespear some more for the next 3 hours i was there and he was just having a ball crawling on my shoulders and arms and i decided to get a picture. (Sorry for my horrendous hair, i never straightened it that day and i wore a hat occasionally though the day)

(Shakespear is a Sun Conure)
Last edited by Chimera on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Rhyela

Unread post by Rhyela »

Is your hair color natural? It's very, very pretty. :D

Shakespeare is adorable! I've gotten nipped by birds before, but nothing too serious. I have heard they can do some serious damage, though. Glad you were able to get used to the little guy! :3

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Thank ya :3 Yea, i got red hair from my irish side, when i was little it was always, aaaaaalways, a bright copper red or a dark copper red but it was always a really strong red. When i shaved my hair off it stayed red for a while but then it started to change to a more brownish hue and now it only likes turning bright copper red occasionally, i dont know how to make it shine nice and red, it just decides one day it wants to be and the next day it could look dull like it is in that picture xD

Edit: Shakespears a little brat but really sweet, he kept squaking in my ear when i wasnt paying attentin to him.. and he does bite, i learned how to get birds to climb onto different things and i wanted him on my hand and he consistently bit me through each process of trying to move him onto my hands but it was super gentle, and he would start grooming my hand afterwards xD He'd stick his little tongue out and nibble something off my hand (which weirded me out majorly)

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |