Done & Done!

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
dizzy_moogle
Realm: Llane

Done & Done!

Unread post by dizzy_moogle »

So my main hunter has Deth, Solix, and Skarr. I love Deth to pieces but I felt bad for Solix since he doesn't get used. I decided to keep him on my main but tame him on my alt hunter as well. Then I came across Deth on my alt hunter and tamed him too. Skarr showed up next and after that I set out to tame all the challenge tames on my alt hunter. Skitterflame was the last one I needed of the bunch and I finally got him:

The Challenge Tames:
Ankha
Anthriss
Ban'thalos
Deth'tilac
Karkin
Kirix
Magria
Skarr
Skitterflame
Solix

....BUT then I got the itch to tame all the spirit beasts. I already had Gondria, Magria, and Ankha...so I set out to find the others and over the course of a few months:

All the Spirit Beasts:
Ankha
Arcturis
Ban'thalos
Ghostcrawler
Gondria
Karoma
Magria
Skoll
Loque'nahak

of course now my stable is exploding on my alt. I might have to let some go. I'm thinking maybe Anthriss and Skitterflame but part of me doesn't want to... :(

I just wanted to share cause I was so happy to finally finish both of my taming goals on my alt :D
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Re: Done & Done!

Unread post by Sarantha »

Get rid of Arcturis. Trust me, you'll be happier. And ugly-free. Anthriss if you have to get rid of a spider. I see so many yellow lava spiders on my server that I want to shoot it every time I see it. I'm sure its the same on other servers.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Britany
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Kargath (US)

Re: Done & Done!

Unread post by Britany »

actually I always see Deth on my server..EVERY hunter has him :lol:

I wouldn't get rid of lil skitter though :)