The Three Kings.

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Miacoda
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Re: The Three Kings.

Unread post by Miacoda »

As much as I -want- to say Krush... Mosh. Just because Mosh is such a badass and has more experience and other devilsaurs to stay dominant over. I do think Krush would be a very close second though.

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

guntitan
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Stormrage US

Unread post by guntitan »

Krush there's a reason why he is the only Devilsaur in Scholozar Basin. Dred and Krush probably came in to Northend via Waygate. Krush was too strong for the trolls so Dred got caught instead.

All alone Krush had to defend himself from the giant creatures that inhabited Scholozar Basin. That's why you see large skeletons a long his path. By the time we get to Northend he has already taken care of the bad ass monsters that were there before him.

King Dred is weak because he calls upon raptors to help him fight. Plus he is stuck in a cage by trolls. He couldn't defend himself against small trolls and tiny raptors.

Mosh is too old to fight. He is probably the father of the two. He never left Ungoro because he was too cowardly to fight the Lich King or Queen told him no. Either way the Queen wouldn't let him compete in this battle.

Krush wins hands down. He only fights for him self. His resolve is survival while the others just follow orders from their own superiors. Krush listens to no one.
To learn more about me and my toon please visit DrunkenDwarf.net!
Mychelle
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kirin Tor

Unread post by Mychelle »

My vote is for Mosh because of mainly one thing regarding Krush...

I know you guys have seen it as much as I do. Krush will just happen to wander by the little hunter camp out there...and randomly get his little green butt kicked. Ive flown past the little camp out there more then three or four times to see him already getting whooped on or already dead.

Lets face it guys, he's a little bit of a pansy. =P
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Kurasu wrote:Definitely Mosh. Mosh was so badass, they had to nerf him. Pre-nerf, he had *higher* HP than King Krush.
Yes but he *was* nerfed, so unless we're going back in time, Mosh can't win - this fight is fixed against him!* You can thank Greg Street "The Fixer" for that. :|

Then again that just means he somehow wins with a semi-conscious right hook in overtime like all movie underdogs...
Furiku
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Velen

Unread post by Furiku »

Well I have to get in on this. I would have to go with....oh I know! Grimlock! Oh wait, you mean my devilsaur doesn't count? Well curses. -pouts- He's king of my stables at least!

Anyways, if I have to pick one I'd go for Mosh. Dred is penned up and has to call in help when you fight him, so he's the lowest on my list. Krush is like the neighborhood bully, lurking around and waiting to catch someone unaware. He's big and threating but once you know how to avoid/deal with him he's a push over. Not to say I don't love him but heh.

But Mosh. I remember the days of leveling in Un'goro. I remember cowering in shadowmeld hoping one of the wandering devilsaurs will just leave me alone and not decide I look tasty. I never met Mosh, but I heard the stories. Even now when I'm leveling alts or out doing archeology I'll still give Mosh (as he finally started to show up) plenty of room. I have to say, a devilsaur that can inspire fear before you even see it has got to be respected and you know he's still got it. After all he just recently got a queen did he not? That means he had to come out on top during mating season so it's not like he's gotten weaker despite nerfs.

So yeah. Mosh. Because I'm still scared of him.

Hey look, they announce Illidan returning in some form and suddenly I'm back. Hmmmm I wonder if there's a connection. :D

Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

I'd totally root for Krush! :)
ImageImage