Neith's Mount Journal

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Neith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Mannoroth

Neith's Mount Journal

Unread post by Neith »

Well I've been looking for him for a while, probably since I hit 85 the day after Cataclysm came out, and decided that since I finally got my gray camel I would look for him again. Last night I went afk in Deepholm to read a book, and came back to discover that mere seconds ago he had popped under me and someone had gotten him. I figured it out because unengaged and engaged both popped on npcscan. It was kind of a downer :( I am still kicking myself over it, that I lost him because I was reading a book, I should have had headphones on so I could listen to npcscan instead of hoping I'd catch it on the monitor, now I have learned my lesson, but I don't know when I will see him again. *forlorn sigh* I will keep it up, though. This feels a bit like when I found TLPD's corpse a few weeks ago.

Also, does anyone else keep thinking Aeonaxx is a girl?
Last edited by Neith on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
meepitco
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nessingway- Main (H) Mannoroth- Secondary (A)

Re: Neith Aeonaxx/TLPD hunt

Unread post by meepitco »

I'll camp alongside you for TLPD...if you'd like, but nonetheless, good luck :)

Click the picture, it takes you to my deviantart.

Tumblr is here.

Echo
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Echo »

Good Luck Neith!! I hope you find both very soon!..and not to worry that Aeonaxx wasn't yours he was full of fleas! ;)

You'll get the next one, hang in there!! :)

1 TLPD-Oct 16th 2011 (63 days of camping)
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

GL on your hunt, youll see him again :)

I also think its a girl and since really the mount that drops looks nothing like Aeonaxx unlike TLPD who looks like.. TLPD I think it just may be their baby or something ^.^

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Neith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Neith »

I saw bloodseeker a few days ago which has ramped up my time I've spent out here in Deephom, and while I haven't found Aeonaxx yet, I did get my first in-game harassment by someone accusing me of "fishbotting" whatever that means? Is that like some fancy word for botting? They told me they 'knew what i was doing' and would report me until they saw me banned and I am left kind of confused like eh??? o_O I don't even know HOW people bot. I've reported what feels like a hundred different actual botters and exploiters and hacked accounts during the time I was in Uldum hunting camels, and I am just baffled. One guildie told me I should just ignore it and put the guy on /ignore but my boyfriend told me I should report it as harassment and in-game threats so I've done both and I'm not sure really how else to react to that. It's a little upsetting I guess because I have always been a painfully honest person, I am not the kind of person who cheats at anything ever in my life.
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Aeonaxx isn't a girl. Aeosera, the stone dragon BROODMOTHER, is his mate. :P

Well, technically, he's her mate. Like Harkoa and Loque.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Neith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Re: Neith Aeonaxx hunt

Unread post by Neith »

I decided to give myself a break for a while tonight, I wound up with THREE horde guys stacking on me in my spot, the one I've been squatting out of all the Aeonaxx spawn spots, I have my one spot that I've never changed, in all the months I've squatted out here. I have a lvl 1 horde guy to talk to certain guys I know on the other faction, but I have a feeling if I ask these guys why they are stacking they will just go "Lolz find another spot lolollol". :-/ Stacking is so rude.

No horse for me this year (for halloween holiday boss).
Neith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Re: Neith Aeonaxx/TLPD

Unread post by Neith »

Wow, my hunting is over and now I have nothing to camp. It's a strange feeling of elation and disappointment. I'm so used to just sitting out in Deepholm and alt tabbing to do other stuff while I listen hopefully for the claxon of NPCscan going off. I'm happy but now I'm not sure what to do with myself. I love my new purple dragon mount, but I'm not used to having nothing to camp... *facepalm*
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_110111_111004_smaller.jpg
WoWScrnShot_110111_111004_smaller.jpg (360.72 KiB) Viewed 2608 times
WoWScrnShot_110111_111019.jpg
WoWScrnShot_110111_111019.jpg (441.63 KiB) Viewed 2608 times
Nili
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Khadgar EU

Unread post by Nili »

:O Congratulations! :D :D
Yeeey pretty purple drake ftw

Thanks to Zhuge for the pretty siggy and avatarz
Nili's cavez Wishlist: Nilia Pgymy.CB Thunder. CB Daydream.
realm: 179 (hunter: 10)

Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Unread post by Samskeyti »

Yay!!!! Congrats!! Was it at NE1? I like how you just tested npcscan on you before and then it goes off with Aeonaxx :D
Neith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Neith »

Thank you! Yes, she (or he?) spawned at the north eastern most corner, NE1, VERY high up! I can't quite remember exactly where I was now, at some point I tabbed back in and was bored and flew to the southern spots real quick, then flew back and I think that's when I found her when flying back to my regular spot between NW1 and NW2 because of where NPCscan is highlighting picking Aeonaxx up on the screenshot. The visual range for Friendly!Aeonaxx is a very, very long ways away, since I was basically at NW1 and saw her VERY clearly way up high at NE1. It was kind of funny, I was so panicky when I finally got close enough to click, I suddenly was like, "Buttons! I need to press buttons! Crap, which buttons?!" I was so flustered!
Britany
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Kargath (US)

Unread post by Britany »

HUGE grats to you!! :hug: Wish I was that lucky :P aeonaxx drops one of the most gorgeous mounts in the game!
Neith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Re: Neith's Mount Journal

Unread post by Neith »

So I've been continuing with the rare hunting and picked up a few more since I got Aeonaxx.

So they are; I finally got the bug mount from Archaeology, very shiny blue guy! It took so long, oh my goodness. I think that was my 400-something'ith solve. Fiery Warhorse FINALLY dropped, but I have no idea how many times I've killed Attuman, and I'm adding in a picture of a glaive finally dropping for the guild because it was very exciting. We've been running Black Temple after official guild raids for a while now to get one of the rogues the glaives for the guild achievement and to get one of our tanks a shield. Hoping we get the other glaive to drop for us before the Xpac :-/ Same rogue has been camping Poseidus a lot and has had some ridiculous luck. He managed to get Poseidus for himself, then for me and another guildie. Then I decided it was time to start farming for Deathcharger's Reins. Now, even though Baron Rivendare is a TOTAL baddie, I guess I have to admit I've had a little crush on him for years, because geeze he must have been a hottie when he was alive, just look at that nose! I have a thing for strong noses.... :p So yeah after 358 runs it finally dropped! Wow. That was nuts, luckily I had like 30 hours of music from Supernatural to listen to, and I was timing how fast I could get him dead which I think was 3:40.

I don't know what else to work on just yet. I have like six argent tournament mounts left to buy because I got Crusader 3 times now and it was exhausting and kind of burned me out on doing the dailies. But I think I'd rather do that, than work on learning how to solo Stonecore just yet.
Attachments
Finally got the bug mount from archaeology
Finally got the bug mount from archaeology
WoWScrnShot_020412_011414.jpeg (767.35 KiB) Viewed 2608 times
Fiery Warhorse
Fiery Warhorse
WoWScrnShot_032712_204900.jpeg (613.77 KiB) Viewed 2608 times
Just wanted to put this in because it was exciting, now we need to get the other one for the guild achievement.
Just wanted to put this in because it was exciting, now we need to get the other one for the guild achievement.
WoWScrnShot_032812_235239.jpeg (649.46 KiB) Viewed 2608 times
Poseidus!
Poseidus!
WoWScrnShot_033112_124832.jpeg (374.65 KiB) Viewed 2608 times
OMG
OMG
WoWScrnShot_041412_220213.jpeg (503.93 KiB) Viewed 2608 times
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

congratz on ur awesome new mounts!!<33

Signature Made By Senenith

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

As Kalliope already explained, it's not possible for Aeonaxx to be female.

Grats on all your new mounts though! Hehe I wouldn't be disappointed to stop camping something. I would feel so relieved and a little weird at not going back to camp the next day but it would feel too awesome when I finally had that one mount I'd been after for ages!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Neith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Neith »

Yeah I keep getting Aeonaxx mixed up for some reason. Probably because the mount itself is such a pretty purple