Is there anything that annoys you?

azurelith
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Stormrage(alliance)/ Bronzebeard(horde)

Is there anything that annoys you?

Unread post by azurelith »

Is there anything that annoys you such as how a certain model looks or moves? Perhaps there is something about the texture or colors that you do not like.

For me, it is the horse mounts. I love riding the horse mounts but it annoys me a bit that there are not enough unarmored versions(other mounts too such as rams and tigers).
I also wish that there would be some other mane colors besides black and brown. Just about the only color with does not have such a dark mane is the palomino, which is no longer obtainable. A flaxen chestnut or even a grey horse with a light grey or white mane would be a nice change.
Also, I wish that the horses does not have such short manes. They should have longer flowing manes such as the flowing bangs on the female pandaren. A good example of what i mean can be found on mabinogi where the horses have long flowing manes that actually moves when they run. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_1yTBA-Viw
A recent trend that i see with the newer horses is that they just slap on armor which usually ends up covering up the mane completely.

RHMakonea
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (H/A)

Re: Is there anything that annoys you?

Unread post by RHMakonea »

There are a lot of things in wow that annoys me here is a few:
Heart of aspect, dragon hawks and any other mount that doesn't have a running/ground animation
Chimeras-love mine hate how they shuffle around though
Spiders-hate the noises they make I will not have one
To many pet re colors for some species not enough for others (example: 2 extra Gondria re colors and 5 fire spiders in the same patch no fire dogs/wolves)
Dog pets are way to small
Wolf mount/worg pets/camel mounts run like they have a bum leg

Signature by the Wonderful Britany

My DeviantArt

Miacoda
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

Monkey model and animations. >.<
Chimaeras wing span. They always whack me in the face. It took me a very long time to bond with one.
Camel mounts running animation needs to be slowed down.
Saber worgs mouth and waist. I know they're stylized but it's like they have lock jaw and can't eat. This doesn't prevent me from owning any at all, but they're my last resort when looking for a wolf. I love their spikey fur though.
Dog pets are too small xD Especially demon dogs. I guess I just love giant pets too much. :P
Freaking female worgen model >.<
Worg legs when running and walking. Even the front ones.
Last edited by Miacoda on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Chrizesu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Sisters of Elune (US RP)

Unread post by Chrizesu »

1. Worgen female sniffing
2. Bad poly animations
3. The kitty yawn sound
4. The under-fed wolves
5. Races with stubby legs

Mains: [Burninrain|Zirconium|Ivoress|Nantosuelta|Sunrain]
Alts: [Emuishéré|Cynderlilly|Runicated|Marcell]

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Gnomes.
Not having Eyes of the Beast anymore.
Being unable to tab out of the game while flying/moving across zones since it'll DC me.
The aggro sound of human males. (well, it's more funny than anything)
The gimpy back leg running animation on worg skeletons.
LACK OF HYDRAS. (hopefully this will be remedied in MoP)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

No surnames which i can deside myself. This is my biggest annoyance with WoW. I miss having a surname which i made myself.
Tricky tames.. yes i hate the taming challinges. I just want to put down a trap and tame a beast :P
The draenirs "hump" on the back when they are wearing cloaks.
Voidbank.. its not void. Need more space for our transmorg gear, or give us a wardrope thingie which automaticlly stores the gear. like the tittle tab. That would work for addicts like me
No melee weapons in MoP for hunters... I´m one of the few (?) who accually like to transmorg around a whole set, including melee weapons. I will miss that
Not being able to send mail other then heirlooms to my hordie char.
Daileys where i have to get tokens to get mounts/minipets/items like Tolbarad and crusader tokens from icecrown...
Gobling being hordies... I want a gobling priest.. but dont like the hordie side :P
Guildreputation... ohh i hate this.. IMO it should not exsist. Guildperks should be free for all. No matter of reputation. (i know it can be exploited but meh still hate the reputation)
Pixelated trees... ohh when u fly close to some trees.. its just horrid :P
Pixel errors on pets like bats and piggies
Being unable to tab out of the game while flying/moving across zones since it'll DC me.
agree :D

No little house of my own which i can decorate
No tradeskill called woodworking/crating. Want to be able to make my own bows/Staff/beds/candilers etc out of wood :D
Archeology...to me the MOST boring skill in the world. Dig three holes.. fly across 4-7 zones to dig 3 new holes.. ARG: no thanks
Last edited by Ana on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

Hey Vehph, the problem with the DC while tabbed out was annoying me for quite a while and then I found a solution while camping. I think everyone knows that npc-scan won't go off when you are tabbed out. So while I was camping TLPD I changed my Wow to Window-mode. Not the fugly window mode where you see the windows sings and stuff, but they have an other "window mode" it doesn't change your screen at all (it was the option in the middle for me), only that tabbing out of the game and back in will take shorter time and you won't dc anymore while flying - plus you can hear npc-scan.

What annoys me:
1) you can't dismount enemies in your own capital even when shooting at them until they have almost no hp left. This usually gets followed by flying up and waiting to heal and then coming back to annoy me further. I want to shoot my enemy from his mount. Even the stupid guards can do it >.<
2) Worg running animation
3) pet hp bug in pvp
4) I want to have more 2-hand swords for hunters - not just on lower levels. They look badass with some sets. I know we won't have melee weapons anymore in mop, but for now I'd really like it.
5) Aggro stance of my pet - it's the thing I miss most :(

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ahh, I don't like the windowed mode (even the one you're talking about) because it uses your desktop gamma and I have my brightness settings turned up in game. I use it for camping, but that's about it. :)
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

1) Cata Worgen everything about them.
2) Rare spawn pets (But I think that's mostly more about the hunters themselves than the pets)
3) Spritbeasts ( Mainly the whole "everyone is rare" thing it's stupid in everyshape and form)
4) The replaceing of Vanilla Worgen mobs with Cata ones. Did the duskwood ones need to be changed? Really?
Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

screaming children in shopping centers whose parents seem completely oblivious too and for the love of god would belt yo kids

oh...

you meant in wow...
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Miacoda
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

Kayb wrote:screaming children in shopping centers whose parents seem completely oblivious too and for the love of god would belt yo kids

oh...

you meant in wow...
Sounds like you've recently encountered this? :P

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Morven
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Morven »

I have ... a few here and there, which don't mean I don't love the game.

That whole infuriating bug in battlegrounds when you reach one second to resurrection and then you stick there. Have to cancel and re-click on the spirit healer and wait AGAIN. While we're at the battleground thing, the pet HP on spawning bug. Alterac Valley's unbalanced map which favors the Alliance (shorter run to the enemy base, easier-to-defend base with that nice bridge chokepoint).

The lack of concern for balance in PVP at levels under maxlevel, and especially at low level. Level 20 battlegrounds should not exist just to give heirloomed-out rogue twinks easy jollies.

Seven years and no model updates for the original races? Please. Some of them are egregiously bad, especially since we've had two generations of newer models for new races. It's not even like they need to change the skeleton or its motions, nor do they need to change the basic shapes, which are fine. Just a bit more detail, a few less obvious minimum-polygon sharp angles, especially in the faces.

The excessive need to reinforce gender stereotype by exaggeration in the player races. The males of many races are unappealingly bodybuilder-muscular, the females unnecessarily skinny and fragile-looking. Especially, the need to make the females more human-looking, for the nonhumans, and thus "hotter". I love my female trolls, don't get me wrong, but why was it necessary to make male and female trolls not look like they're the same species? Was it necessary to cutesify the female Worgen so much? In both cases, the initial concept art was way better than the end product.

While we're at that, WoW players can only look at SWTOR's offerings for character personalization and feel disappointed in Blizzard.
Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

TheDoomcookie wrote:
Kayb wrote:screaming children in shopping centers whose parents seem completely oblivious too and for the love of god would belt yo kids

oh...

you meant in wow...
Sounds like you've recently encountered this? :P

everyday at work :P
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

The lack of flavor in quest givers.

I want it to be more like skyrim in that sense. I dont want them to react to our presence as we run by (really annoying in skyrim) but i'd like for us to have choices in what we want to say rather then one single chat bubble that is only for the npc's that are telling us a story which pretty much consists of 'Go on' and also 'Wait, i didnt catch that' or 'Can you repeat what you said?'. I want to piss off some npc's and be super kind to others or just be really derpy and silly to others, with all of the answers eventually rounding up into the same conclusion so that theres no alternate endings but at least give us something to really remember that npc by. (when i got Skyrim i was automatically wishing this but the issue with Ji Firepaw has made me want it even more)

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Tankperson »

I would post mine but I have way too many but my top one would be:

Eltiest players that think just becuase their out dpsing you that you have no right to the gear.
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

What annoys me about WoW? That I could literally do a flyby of just about any rare, and find it relatively quickly... Except Loque and Ankha. I've seen all the molten front rares at least twice each (if not more), and Magria 9 times... Not once has a camping effort, including the one I sat through 3 spawns in a row, even allowed me to SEE the glorious cat. And Loque... I don't want to get started, 4 years, 9 dead loques and a billion circles later, I still do not have my favorite skin in the game. He evades me like penguins avoid fire...

And you may think I'm joking about finding any rare I want, but I'm not.

My current list of random flybys is as follows:
Magria (first time... have tamed her another 3 times as well b/c no one showed interest and I wanted to reset the timer)
Deth'tilac x5
Kirix x4
Skarr x2
Karkin x3
Terropene x2
King Krush x2
Skitter x3
Solix x6
Anthriss x1 (Okay, maybe not ALL of them twice...)
Ban'Thalos x3
Karoma x2
Ghondria x5
Humar x4
Takk x2
Araga x3
Rex Ashil x2
Haarka x2
Mazzranache x2
Strider Clutchmother x4
Rak'Shiri x5
Nuramoc x2

Basically, these two pets are pure evil that seek nothing but the undoing of my nerves... I would gladly trade all this flyby luck for Loque, but nope.

So there you go, the thing I find annoying in WoW is my rare luck when I truly want it... *sigh*
Last edited by Gimlion on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Tankperson »

I know the feeling with Loque out of my four hunters that can get him I only goth im on 2 and both of those were pure luck. I've also camped him for friends over and over again and have managed to find him more then once.

Gimlion wrote:What annoys me about WoW? That I could literally do a flyby of just about any rare, and find it relatively quickly... Except Loque and Ankha. I've seen all the molten front rares at least twice each (if not more), and Magria 9 times... Not once has a camping effort, including the one I sat through 3 spawns in a row, even allowed me to SEE the glorious cat. And Loque... I don't want to get started, 4 years, 9 dead loques and a billion circles later, I still do not have my favorite skin in the game. He evades me like penguins avoid fire...

And you may think I'm joking about finding any rare I want, but I'm not.

My current list of random flybys is as follows:
Magria (first time... have tamed her another 3 times as well b/c no one showed interest and I wanted to reset the timer)
Deth'tilac x5
Kirix x4
Skarr x2
Karkin x3
Terropene x2
King Krush x2
Skitter x3
Solix x6
Anthriss x1 (Okay, maybe not ALL of them twice...)
Ban'Thalos x3
Karoma x2
Ghondria x5
Humar x4
Takk x2
Araga x3
Rex Ashil x2
Haarka x2
Mazzranache x2
Strider Clutchmother x4

Basically, these two pets are pure evil that seek nothing but the undoing of my nerves... I would gladly trade all this flyby luck for Loque, but nope.

So there you go, the thing I find annoying in WoW is my rare luck when I truly want it... *sigh*
Rak'Shiri x5
Nuramoc x2
Rower
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Rower »

1. Troll druids - december 2010 was a sad day, when they were introduced.
2. Garrosh and quests involving him - just hate that guy
3. Rogues, mostly in BGs
4. DKs, mostly in BGs
5. Male undeads without jaw
6. Spiders
7. Those little men in Uldum
8. THE MONKEY RACE IN MOP (they might become 3rd or 4th when the expansion hits)
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

There are literally too many things that annoy me... some of those probably won't change, but I'm working on changing my reaction to the rest - some sh!t just isn't worth being mad about... XD
AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

Rogues and pally's that refuse to die.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!