My "Feral" Worgen

Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

My "Feral" Worgen

Unread post by Acherontia »

Recently made a "feral" worgen character for an RP-PvP realm. He's not the overdone cliche of "crazed bloodthirsty monster," but rather just shy and a bit socially inept, and far more comfortable lying in the grass half-naked than walking around like a Gilnean noble :P

Anyway, his armory is here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... l/advanced

And here's the pic I did of him:

http://feralkyn.deviantart.com/art/Fera ... -313680591

I'm pretty happy with it. I don't like the shape of the shoulder (it is oversized on a worgen and I think I messed it up anyway), and I lost the sweet character of his face, but the overall pic I'm happy with! I like the atmosphere in it--I was going for a sort of Darnassus/magical forest feel.

Opinions and crits welcome!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: My "Feral" Worgen

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

That looks fantastic! :D

I see what makes the shoulder seem kind of overly large and a bit off; the actual shoulder muscle/joint underneath the armor is much smaller, leading the armor to look more like it's creeping up over his neck and back hunch instead of wrapping around his actual shoulder.

Just my two cents though; I could be totally wrong! :lol:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

It is, yeah; it was done straight off a screenshot, as I'm terrible with armor (I mean the pose as well), but I'm thinking I might have been better off just winging it >.< It looks like it's clipping into his ruff :lol:
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Oh I really like it too, very minimal and feral :)

If your worried about the shoulder, (I'm only going from the top of my head/memory, so could be terribly wrong) But if you wanted it to look less obvious, you could always try the dark/black version of the same style. I think the border on them are brown also... (can't remember where from, there are a few, low lvl cata quest rewards I believe)

It would also match the colour of the pants, helping tie them in a little more (You already have brown strapping on your chest/arms, legs and hues in the Bandage. That said though, I have a feeling that the one you currently have may still look better overall, I'm not sure, I would have to see them both on/off to decide.

Apart from that, as much as the shoulder model may be a little bigger than you would optimally like, its only on one shoulder, and personally I LOVE that style, it just looks neat imo ;)

**EDIT**

Holy Shiz, I just realized his name IS Feral, how on earth did you manage to get that, Very cool! :D

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Thanks for the suggestions, Spiritbinder! I actually have like, 3 variations on it in my bank for in-game transmog :lol:
Spiritbinder wrote:
Holy Shiz, I just realized his name IS Feral, how on earth did you manage to get that, Very cool! :D
I DON'T KNOW, haha!! On a very busy RP (well, Rp-PvP) realm too, no less. I use variations on Feral elsewhere, so I was shocked and very pleased to get it! :D (Don't tell anyone, but I have the names Coal and Ochre over there, as well >.>)
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I think it looks great!!!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.