Help! Druid transmog!

Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Help! Druid transmog!

Unread post by Hisae »

Hey guys! I am at a rutt! I have a gorgeous druid that I love! I want to use either or of these headpieces but I can't seem to find a transmog that would fit either one of them. I want it to be blue/purple or green/blue types, that can also show off her cute little body....

Here is headpiece one: http://www.wowhead.com/item=45346

or

Headpiece two: http://www.wowhead.com/item=29093

I've not been able to get any thoughts started on making an outfit. Her name is Azurera, Azurea Numinor. She's going feral spec and I have this idea of her being this rarely seen but legendary druid. I have tried doing MogIt but I kept not finding something that agrees. I've seen alot of great transmogs here and I want to turn to my friends to help me. Thank you!
Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Re: Help! Druid transmog!

Unread post by Chimera »

I can try to make something up for you on my mogit

Edit: Ok, i have a bunch of em now, they're pretty much full sets minus an item here and there and the Malfurion set is really damn hard to find a polearm for (i really liked the scythe idea but the colored ones from Cata didnt work too well imo so i used a standard one that had a little black coloring on the pole. You might like the two Cata crafted ones with the outfit more tho if you like the idea of a scythe :3 They're the Elementium Poleaxe and Witch-Hunter's Harvester). I used all polearms for weapons since to my knowledge, currently the best feral weapons presently are polearms.

Replica Feralheart Set w/ Feathered Breastplate, Valorous Nightsong Headpiece, Nightscape Boots, and Plasma Rat's Hyper-Scythe

Malfurion Set w/ Firescar Sash, Nightscape Boots, Telaari Polearm, and Valorous Nightsong Headpiece

Replica Wildheart Set w/ Valorous Nightsong Headpiece, Nightscape Boots, Malfurion's Handgrips of Conquest, and Elementium Poleaxe

Replica Wildheart Set w/ Valorous Nightsong Headpiece, Nightscape Boots, Malfurion's Handgrips of Conquest, and Seliza's Spear

Replica Wildheart Set w/ Valorous Nightsong Headpiece, Nightscape Boots, Malfurion's Handgrips of Conquest, and Obsidium Bladespear

Replica Wildheart Set w/ Valorous Nightsong Headpiece, Nightscape Boots, Malfurion's Handgrips of Conquest, and Decalcified Elven Spear

Stormrider Mantle, Valorous Nightsong Headpiece, Nightscape Boots, Kilt of the Night Strider, Starlight Gauntlets, Tunic of the Nightwatcher, Decalcified Elven Spear, Guardian's Leather Belt

Stormrider Mantle, Valorous Nightsong Headpiece, Nightscape Boots, Kilt of the Night Strider, Starlight Gauntlets, Tunic of the Nightwatcher, Decalcified Elven Spear, The Sleeper's Cord

Stormrider Mantle, Valorous Nightsong Headpiece, Nightscape Boots, Kilt of the Night Strider, Starlight Gauntlets, Tunic of the Nightwatcher, Decalcified Elven Spear, Replica Feralheart Belt

Stormrider Mantle, Valorous Nightsong Headpiece, Nightscape Boots, Kilt of the Night Strider, Starlight Gauntlets, Tunic of the Nightwatcher, Warphorn Spear, Guardian's Leather Belt

Stormrider Mantle, Valorous Nightsong Headpiece, Nightscape Boots, Kilt of the Night Strider, Starlight Gauntlets, Tunic of the Nightwatcher, Warphorn Spear, The Sleeper's Cord

Stormrider Mantle, Valorous Nightsong Headpiece, Nightscape Boots, Kilt of the Night Strider, Starlight Gauntlets, Tunic of the Nightwatcher, Warphorn Spear, Replica Feralheart Belt

Edit: I forgot to add the name of the chestpiece to the first set derp, fixed now
Last edited by Chimera on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Galaxy
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Galaxy »

Well, I know it's not too feralish as seen here. However, leatherworkers can make a shirt/pants version of the following:

???

Pieces:
Ymirjar Physican's Robe (Wrath BOE Blue Chest)
Overcast Handwraps (Leatherworking Gloves)
Valorous Nightsong Shoulders (Ulduar Token)
Dokebi Cord (Green Belt- found on the AH)
Spire of Withering Dreams (Ulduar Staff - looks great with Power Torrent)

Shoes can be whatever you think looks best.

EDIT: added the pieces :)

Epic Sig by the Epic CandidHeartbeat <3
Azerothian Days

Rower
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Rower »

If it can help you, here is a pic of my druid:

I should find something for the head, too lazy atm :D And the shirt it's not avaiable anymore, it was the starter shirt for troll mages.
Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Hisae »

Hey it is me again! I was wondering if there is any transmog that is for feral that incorporate the:
headpiece one: http://www.wowhead.com/item=45346

and
the shoulders of either:
Shoulders 1: http://www.wowhead.com/item=29089
shoulders 2: http://www.wowhead.com/item=40494#.

thank you!
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

This would certainly show off her, as you call it, "cute little body" :P I'll try to come up with something else later

Attachments
nelfblue1.png
nelfblue1.png (58.25 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
Jadein92
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore, Thrall

Unread post by Jadein92 »

This is the set i use on my tauren Druid with that helm, I think it would look really good on a Nightelf.
Its the Druid T11 Stormriders set. With Halion, Staff of Forgotten Love. As my staff.

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=51 ... 7892:4+1:0
Here is the link to the set on a nightelf.

Attachments
WoWScrnShot_070812_052500.jpg
WoWScrnShot_070812_052500.jpg (131.58 KiB) Viewed 2539 times

Art by FlailingKitty on Flight Rising

Acherontia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Acherontia »

I LOVE the first blue set.
Yaone
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Yaone »

Belt needs a lil work, but I thought that was pretty feral and uncommon to see
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

....I had no idea that set came in a brown color. Neat!

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!