Aggannor
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: EU Wildhammer

MoP Release Date

Unread post by Aggannor »

http://eu.battle.net/en/int?r=wow

Time to start getting prepared.

EDIT: In case link dies or something, and people don't want to hunt date from posts, it is 25th of September.
Last edited by Aggannor on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: MoP Release Date

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Had a feeling it was Aug-Sep time frame (obviously the latter), as Oct seemed way too late. Glad to have something to look for now!
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

http://www.wowhead.com/bluetracker?topic=6771526

If someone is too lazy to check links:

Heroes of Azeroth, prepare to embark for an exotic new frontier! World of Warcraft®: Mists of Pandaria™ is launching on September 25, 2012 and you can be ready to play when the servers go live by pre-purchasing the game digitally. Plus, for the first time ever, players will have the option to upgrade a pre-purchase to the all-new Digital Deluxe Edition which comes with all of the in-game items from the retail Collector’s Edition, including a World of Warcraft pet and mount, banner sigil and accent for Diablo® III, and Battle.net® portraits for StarCraft® II.

Beginning September 25, 2012, World of Warcraft players around the world will be able to set sail for the long-lost continent of Pandaria, where they’ll explore forgotten dungeons, vanquish risen evils, and play their part in the Horde-Alliance conflict as it reaches a critical breaking point.

Whether you plan to level your existing character to 90 or start fresh with a new pandaren monk, it’s never too early to begin preparing for your adventure. Simply log in to your Battle.net® account, and then pre-purchase Mists of Pandaria. You’ll then be flagged to automatically download the expansion content prior to release so you’ll be ready to go when the game launches.

During the pre-purchase process, you’ll have the option to grab either the Mists of Pandaria Standard Edition for $39.99 USD or the all-new Digital Deluxe edition for $59.99 USD -- or, if you snag the standard edition now and decide you want to upgrade to Digital Deluxe later, you’ll have the opportunity to do so for an additional $20.

The Digital Deluxe edition includes a full digital copy of the expansion, as well as a selection of Pandaria-inspired in-game content for World of Warcraft, Diablo III, and StarCraft II. If you’re looking for even more plunder, a special Mists of Pandaria Collector’s Edition with additional bonus items will also be available exclusively at select retail locations for a suggested retail price of $79.99 USD.

Learn more about the Digital Deluxe Edition
Learn more about the Collector’s Edition

For more details on the September 25, 2012 release of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, be sure to hit the official press release, or head to our new Mists of Pandaria game page to learn more about the expansion and prepurchase your digital copy.

*When you pre-purchase World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, you will be able to download an encrypted version of the game once it’s available, prior to the game’s release. This content will be unlocked and available
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Helsinki
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Dalaran - US

Unread post by Helsinki »

Yay! That is 6 days after my anniversary - here's hoping I can get a new vid card as a gift :b
Sarynotsorry - Dalaran
Helgada - Nesingwary
Royi

Unread post by Royi »

I'm not going for CE or Digital this time. I don't really like that Quillen mount, I think it'll get used just as much as my yearly subscription mount gets used (not at all).

One thing to Note: The lil cute Quillien pet seems to ONLY come from the Boxed Collector's edition thats 79.99 USD. That is a shame that they couldn't have thrown it in with the Digital ones, but I'm sure its mainly to get pet collector's to shell out another 20 bucks.
Meggers
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

$60 for the digital, not bad.

And no it doesn't Royi, it mentions the cub in the wow portion. Its just worded funny. (IE not having hte picture or it in the title)
World of Warcraft - Imperial Quilen Mount
Take to the skies of Azeroth astride the magically-conjured wings of the Imperial Quilen mount, then fly to your next adventure with the Lucky Quilen Cub at your side.
bolding mine.
ImageImage
Royi

Unread post by Royi »

Meggers wrote:$60 for the digital, not bad.

And no it doesn't Royi, it mentions the cub in the wow portion. Its just worded funny. (IE not having hte picture or it in the title)
World of Warcraft - Imperial Quilen Mount
Take to the skies of Azeroth astride the magically-conjured wings of the Imperial Quilen mount, then fly to your next adventure with the Lucky Quilen Cub at your side.
bolding mine.
Ahhhhhhhhh. Wells thats a bit relieving. I don't mind money-grabs that often.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

8 weeks! :D
I'll be picking up a copy of the physical collector's edition for sure, I love getting the art book and soundtrack and all the other goodies with it. :)
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Aw.. after my Birthday. Haha well i'm still getting it, I am so glad to know when it's coming. So excited!

Oh, and on the website, it does mention the cub -
Mists of Pandaria® Digital Deluxe Edition
Digital Copy
Includes Full Expansion Plus: Imperial Quilen flying mount, Lucky Quilen Cub, Diablo III Banner Sigil and Accent, StarCraft II Battle.net Portraits.
c:

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Vephriel wrote:8 weeks! :D
I'll be picking up a copy of the physical collector's edition for sure, I love getting the art book and soundtrack and all the other goodies with it. :)
Me too, at least for my main account. As a matter of fact, I just pre-ordered it on Amazon. I'll probably never use the mouse pad, but I do like the book and soundtrack. No mention of any TCG cards in it yet, though.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Boven wrote:
Me too, at least for my main account. As a matter of fact, I just pre-ordered it on Amazon. I'll probably never use the mouse pad, but I do like the book and soundtrack. No mention of any TCG cards in it yet, though.
Hee, I like using the mouse pads for each expansion. Though I wasn't able to get the WotLK CE, my boyfriend got me a big Lich King mouse pad that I used all throughout that era. I'm using the Deathwing one currently, and I'll definitely switch to the MoP one once I get it.
Sigrah
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Area 52

Unread post by Sigrah »

I guess it's time to start capping Honor and JP/VP again. That'll be fun to do across 12 toons.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Yeeeeey! Since some major changes are hopefully going to commence soon at home, im going to have to hold off on pre-ordering either edition until i know where my finances will stand, but between Pokemon Black which i believe releases Oct 7th, and this, i'll only be able to get the regular methinks

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Vephriel wrote:
Boven wrote:
Hee, I like using the mouse pads for each expansion. Though I wasn't able to get the WotLK CE, my boyfriend got me a big Lich King mouse pad that I used all throughout that era. I'm using the Deathwing one currently, and I'll definitely switch to the MoP one once I get it.
I did use one of the mouse pads briefly as a backdrop behind a betta tank. The betta seemed unimpressed.
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

6 days before my birthday. WOO HOO Early birthday present for the win! Made mom promise me if it came out within a week of my birthday she'd get me the deluxe version. Ha Sooo Excited. Also a release date means Im allowed to get stern with our raids so we can finally get 8/8 heroic (yay for not raiding for 4 months -_-)

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

Almost two months after my birthday...but if I end up with CE, I won't care if it's a bit late!
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Raiyen
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Raiyen »

I am pretty stoked, especially since the Beta never worked for me. (Never could download it.) I am super excited about all the new things coming with this xpac. I am defiantly going to do my best to get the CE because I want that mount. @_@ Must...have....all...mounts!
Agravaine
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Unread post by Agravaine »

I've been monitoring the major Canadian online retailers for the past few hours -- they all have the regular edition, but the CE only just popped up on ebgames.ca (GameStop). Yoink! :lol:

Miacoda
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

Eeee I knew it'd be September!
Mmmmm, should I preorder the CE at GameStop or Best Buy? I'd prefer Best Buy but I don't know if they have midnight releases...
Maybe I'll just pre-order normal edition online and then get the Collectors Edition the next day....

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Ardawen
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Lots of servers (all EU)

Unread post by Ardawen »

I went for the digital delux version. Got tired of standing in the shops at midnight each expansion, besides my body says it doesn't want to do that anymore *grin*.