Patch 5.0.4 on Background Downloader

Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Re: Patch 5.0.4 on Background Downloader

Unread post by Kurasu »

Vephriel wrote:
Kasstra wrote:Mine is 76% done! :o

I was talking to some of my friends/guildies last night and with the patch that comes out, we apparently get the new talent system and a few other things before MoP is released? Is that correct? It would be nice to play with the new stuff before it does come out so I can play around some more on Live to see how I want to get my specs done.
Yup. :) Class changes and new talent systems are usually introduced in the pre-expansion patch so people have some time to adjust and get used to them.
In addition, unless the PTR is inaccurate, we'll be able to tame some previously untameables. So you could pick up your Basilisk and (if you're a BM) Water Strider early.
Come see Kurasu's stables!
Hcet
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Hcet »

Kurasu wrote: In addition, unless the PTR is inaccurate, we'll be able to tame some previously untameables. So you could pick up your Basilisk and (if you're a BM) Water Strider early.
It is. The first thing I did was tame a water strider and it worked just fine.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

Hcet wrote:
Kurasu wrote: In addition, unless the PTR is inaccurate, we'll be able to tame some previously untameables. So you could pick up your Basilisk and (if you're a BM) Water Strider early.
It is. The first thing I did was tame a water strider and it worked just fine.
I *know* you can do this on the PTR. I meant, unless the PTR is *inaccurate*, we will be able to do it on live. :P
Come see Kurasu's stables!