Race Changing?

Raiyen
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Race Changing?

Unread post by Raiyen »

So how many people plan to race change into a panda? My hunter is a troll on a different server so I have to pay the wonderful $55 to change realms and faction change (because my friends decided to go Alliance...lol) I have to admit, I have fallen in love with the Panderian's and I am excited to make Kasstra a panda. :D I have been playing with one in Beta since yesterday and I just LOVE them. Even more than trolls...and I love trolls. lol

So how many others plan to change race?
Slickrock
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Race Changing?

Unread post by Slickrock »

I hope you are faction changing as well.. how could you ever justify the Horde actions in Panderia? ;)

I'll likely be moving my orc hunter to ally, and he'll be a panderan. The leveling bonus is too good to pass up.
Account has been closed at user's request.
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

Im just rerolling my mage as a panda. I want a panda hunter, but I dont think I could see Bonita as anything but a Night Elf.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

I want to race change my hunter to a panda, but her name is accented and I don't want to loose that and have to come up with another name for her. *sigh* Otherwise I would race change her as soon as I got the game. *grumble grumble*

My shammy might become a panda, but I have trouble seeing her as anything other then a draenei right now.
Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

Maybe my priest. Not sure yet, though.
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

Raiyen
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Raiyen »

Shade wrote:I want to race change my hunter to a panda, but her name is accented and I don't want to loose that and have to come up with another name for her. *sigh* Otherwise I would race change her as soon as I got the game. *grumble grumble*

My shammy might become a panda, but I have trouble seeing her as anything other then a draenei right now.
I know they where suppose to stop that a while back, but I just created a mage a week ago and I have two different accents in them. o.O Was that change taking affect in MoP because I thought it was pre-HoT/DS?
Shinryu Masaki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Shinryu Masaki »

Either they backed up on doing it, or accents weren't part of this change at all. Maybe it was just for things like ø £ ƒ ¥ Ð ß µ æ etc.
ImageImage
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Kasstra wrote:
Shade wrote:I want to race change my hunter to a panda, but her name is accented and I don't want to loose that and have to come up with another name for her. *sigh* Otherwise I would race change her as soon as I got the game. *grumble grumble*

I know they where suppose to stop that a while back, but I just created a mage a week ago and I have two different accents in them. o.O Was that change taking affect in MoP because I thought it was pre-HoT/DS?
I thought that was an MoP change.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

Kalliope wrote:
Kasstra wrote:

I thought that was an MoP change.

I think the. O special characters or accents will happen in MoP. I couldn't make an accented name in beta.
Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

I am racechanging my Rogue into a Panda in hopes that it will inspire me to play her again.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

I'll be contemplating race changing some people. Mostly my shammy tho cause i have a hard time agreeing with mounts on him due to being a male tauren. they look ungodly ridiculous on flying mounts. If he fits well on my volcanic drake then he'll stay a tauren. Otherwise.......... i'll be starting from scratch ^^

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

My hunter, which is my main, will be getting a race change into a pandaren. I love worgen, but I feel the female pandaren suit me better. lol

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

swimgremlin
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Stormreaver

Unread post by swimgremlin »

Xakaal wrote:I'll be contemplating race changing some people. Mostly my shammy tho cause i have a hard time agreeing with mounts on him due to being a male tauren. they look ungodly ridiculous on flying mounts. If he fits well on my volcanic drake then he'll stay a tauren. Otherwise.......... i'll be starting from scratch ^^
Get him a flying carpet. Let the lol's ensue.
Erwin
Realm: Quel'Thalas EU / Runetotem EU

Unread post by Erwin »

Kasstra wrote:So how many others plan to change race?
Not me; at first I wanted to race change my mage into male pandaren, but after trying them on the beta I decided to not, don't like them at all. I don't like their face and running animations. Maybe I will roll one from lvl 1 though.
Image Image
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

swimgremlin wrote:
Xakaal wrote:I'll be contemplating race changing some people. Mostly my shammy tho cause i have a hard time agreeing with mounts on him due to being a male tauren. they look ungodly ridiculous on flying mounts. If he fits well on my volcanic drake then he'll stay a tauren. Otherwise.......... i'll be starting from scratch ^^
Get him a flying carpet. Let the lol's ensue.
if carpets could be used by non-tailors, i prolly would xD

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I am toying with the idea of race changing my Main Hunter to a pandaren...though I am not sure I like her mog helm on a panda...Then again, I am also getting really attached to my Dreanei Hunter, so might make my main a dreanei...hmmm

Of all the races I wanted my main to be though, was worgen...but I just cant stand the rabid chihuahua they call a female worgen...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I'll make a panda I think just to try out monks but Cowmuflage would be a bit of a odd name on anything but a talking cow. :lol:
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

cowmuflage wrote:I'll make a panda I think just to try out monks but Cowmuflage would be a bit of a odd name on anything but a talking cow. :lol:
Well, you could always turn into a talking child's car seat....

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Kalliope wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:I'll make a panda I think just to try out monks but Cowmuflage would be a bit of a odd name on anything but a talking cow. :lol:
Well, you could always turn into a talking child's car seat....
...... That's a good idea!
Lycanthrope
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Sisters of Elune, Cenarion Circle, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Lycanthrope »

Contemplating it myself. I've been waiting for Pandaren since before the release of Burning Crusade.

But I have like three Hunters now... Who to choose!? I need a three-sided coin! XD