Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

User avatar
Miacoda
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 3140
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:25 am
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde
Gender: Female

Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Miacoda »

I'm a new Tumblr addict (seriously why did I not join sooner?) and I'd love to follow some more people that I know/know of! ^^

Here's mine: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/miamiacoda

Image

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

User avatar
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Posts: 11998
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
Realm: dath remar
Gender: female
Location: New zealand, auckland

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I don't do Tumbler sadly it hurts my brain. I dunno I find it hard to tell whats what with all those long convos people have.


I do have a blog but it's for work and so yeah don't want to show it off.
User avatar
Vasken
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 368
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:04 pm
Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)
Gender: Female
Location: Scotland, UK.
Contact:

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Vasken »

I just receive a "Request Denied" when looking at your page, TheDoomcookie. :(

My sketchblog is http://crookfish.tumblr.com/ ! None of the stuff is too fantastic, admittedly; I just throw up the occassional doodle

Image

Floof the Sambas!


Vasken - Troll Hunter - Argent Dawn EU

DeviantART || Skreel's Dragon Lair

User avatar
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Posts: 11051
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm
Realm: Moon Guard
Gender: Agender [They-them]

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Lupis »

*Looks at Vasken's blog*

OH HONESTLY.

*Grumpily hits "Follow" and reblogs everything ever*

Oh I have a Tumblr too. It's sort of an art+fandom blog. I dunno. If you tolerate/like Dr. Who and Sherlock then you'll like it. xD

www.lupisdarkmoon.tumblr.com

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Image

User avatar
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2511
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:15 pm
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H
Gender: Female
Location: Finland

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Golden »

Not me. Definitely not me.

<_<
>_>

Aw who am I kidding?

http://safrienaer.tumblr.com
Image
Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 550
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 9:17 pm
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)
Gender: Female
Location: Portland, ME
Contact:

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Neilaren »

I usually use mine for re-posting my raid videos from YouTube, oh, and I guess occasionally there will be other oddball things too (like Digimon).
But I don't update it very often. :3


I've actually gotten into it since I first mentioned it, so, heck. I really do mostly talk about WoW and Digimon though.

http://izzicality.tumblr.com/
Last edited by Neilaren on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Miacoda
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 3140
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:25 am
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde
Gender: Female

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Miacoda »

Followed you allll!

homigosh Vasken that devilsaur
Image

Image

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

User avatar
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2584
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:32 am
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.
Gender: Female
Location: Under your bed!
Contact:

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Aleu »

http://aleutianwolfdog.tumblr.com/

I, uh... Don't really blog anything of my own much. :X I usually reblog crap.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

User avatar
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15644
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 pm
Gender: absolutely not

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Azunara »

what is original content

I can promise you everything I reblog will probably be funny

Or give you feels

Especially if you like SPN/Avengers/Pokemon/Bad puns/funny things

http://azunara.tumblr.com/

(Oh and I have followed folks)
User avatar
Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:31 pm
Realm: Venture Co.
Gender: Whatever I feel like.
Location: .-.

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Moore »

http://whateverits2004.tumblr.com/


I basically only reblog pictures of adorable women with short hair.

Or just Tegan and Sara.

There's a lot of Tegan and Sara on there.....

Image

User avatar
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2208
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:13 pm
Realm: Staghelm
Gender: Nonbinary
Location: Salem
Contact:

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Arthur »

Last edited by Arthur on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image☆ mounts - pets - armory ☆Image

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

User avatar
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5037
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: England!

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Snowy »

Sometimes I wish I had a Tumblr, but every single time I go on there I find something I really didn't want to see. And it's covered in freaky obsessive fangirls that freak me out. :/ But hnnng Vasken your art blog is amazing. God. Sometimes I love looking at sketch blogs, they're amazing. And yours is full of awesome dragons and stuffs. And yes. That devilsaur. Omg.

Image
Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

User avatar
Lotusii
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 281
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 pm
Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn
Gender: Fembot
Location: Summoner's Rift

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Lotusii »

I followed you all. I almost never post anything because Every time I think of something to post, I sit in front of the computer and then immediately forget. I mean, if you like pictures of nature, cats and puppies, you can follow it if you like. http://ashrynanzajelproductions.tumblr.com/
Image
Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Hope it's okay if I necro this thread a bit, but here's the tumblr blog for my new panda hunter:
http://nani-swiftarrow.tumblr.com/

And my regular tumblr is http://tygerdarkstorm.tumblr.com/

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
User avatar
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Posts: 11998
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
Realm: dath remar
Gender: female
Location: New zealand, auckland

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by cowmuflage »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Hope it's okay if I necro this thread a bit, but here's the tumblr blog for my new panda hunter:
http://nani-swiftarrow.tumblr.com/

And my regular tumblr is http://tygerdarkstorm.tumblr.com/
I stumbled apon your GW2 one at first I was like "who da hells is this?" then I remembered it was yours and I was like "oh coolios" XD
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 14480
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
Gender: Female playing both genders
Location: WoW

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Hehe, yeah, I have one for Nala the charr as well. :) Hers just isn't as updated as I should keep it so I didn't list it here. If anyone's interested Nala's blog is here: http://ask-nala-halffang.tumblr.com/

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
User avatar
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 675
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Followed everyone
Includes a bunch of stuff I like
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/rubybeam
User avatar
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2803
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:06 pm
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders
Gender: Female
Location: Tumblr, probably.
Contact:

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Aeladrine »

I totally have one.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Image
Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

User avatar
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2873
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
Gender: Male
Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Contact:

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Nick »

/pokes Sig
I post the absolute most random shit, so be warned. I also don't care about spoilers all that much, so if you don't want things spoiled for you, I'd suggest not following me for a bit.
(Namely nEW SUPERNATURAL SEASON YIIISSSSSSS)

Image
Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

User avatar
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:15 pm
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)
Location: Huntsville, AL
Contact:

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Unread post by Kalhoun »

I'm on Tumblr... if you like sketches of werewolves and other weird things.

http://hkluterman.tumblr.com/
Post Reply