LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Re: Hunter Armor Proc

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Kalliope wrote:And we get a unicorn horn! Except IT'S A LASER!

:lol:
Love it, so funny cause it's true.

1st I was all "Whats that mash of white flamey stuff of the of shoulder, it's like a landslide proc but all over shiny...

I was then "Oh that's kinda neat, the wolf head's eyes and mouth glow. Gives a nice primal, animal feel to it, thats kinda cool, but maby both of them together, and mainly the 1st is a little too much perhaps..

Lastly I was like, hang on, what is that....is that a lazer beam coming outta it's forehead :shock: ... o ... m ... g. /facepalm

Really? ... they put flaming shoulder, a primal wolf head with glowing eyes and a lazer beam all on the same armor?
Well I'll give them +1 for original concept.

For me, I still love the DK armor proc the best so far. It's just so well done, clean and designed as apart of the armor, not just an effect added later that's not dissimilar to and enchant visual. The animation glows and pulses smoothly and it's both obvious and not obvious at the same time, just so cool 8-)

@nd would be the mage, then hunter then druid. I know a lot of people are raving about the druid on (/cofflightingisforshaman) but the effect is actully a little .... boring/safe? I'm not sure, maybe I just expected something a little more druidy..

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

Spiritbinder wrote: For me, I still love the DK armor proc the best so far. It's just so well done, clean and designed as apart of the armor, not just an effect added later that's not dissimilar to and enchant visual. The animation glows and pulses smoothly and it's both obvious and not obvious at the same time, just so cool 8-)
Oh wow -- hadn't seen that one yet. Fits my DK perfectly, she's a frost... and I'm already planning on getting the blue pvp set for her too.
Well, since I'm determined to get boyfriend's mage alt his own challenge gear (since he'd get his paladin main's first) I know my comp now -- learning blood and aoe-tanking yeahhhh!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Oh wow, that DK proc is *really* nice.
And huh, I kind of like how the proc shows up when you emote and such. So you won't have to go "AMG IT PRO- oh it's gone" because you'll be able to see the proc a lot.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Made me think of Damaramu's laser sword from Dragon Half!
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Spiritbinder wrote:
Kalliope wrote:And we get a unicorn horn! Except IT'S A LASER!

:lol:
Love it, so funny cause it's true.

1st I was all "Whats that mash of white flamey stuff of the of shoulder, it's like a landslide proc but all over shiny...

I was then "Oh that's kinda neat, the wolf head's eyes and mouth glow. Gives a nice primal, animal feel to it, thats kinda cool, but maby both of them together, and mainly the 1st is a little too much perhaps..

Lastly I was like, hang on, what is that....is that a lazer beam coming outta it's forehead :shock: ... o ... m ... g. /facepalm

Really? ... they put flaming shoulder, a primal wolf head with glowing eyes and a lazer beam all on the same armor?
Well I'll give them +1 for original concept.

For me, I still love the DK armor proc the best so far. It's just so well done, clean and designed as apart of the armor, not just an effect added later that's not dissimilar to and enchant visual. The animation glows and pulses smoothly and it's both obvious and not obvious at the same time, just so cool 8-)

@nd would be the mage, then hunter then druid. I know a lot of people are raving about the druid on (/cofflightingisforshaman) but the effect is actully a little .... boring/safe? I'm not sure, maybe I just expected something a little more druidy..
I like the druid best...unfortunately the proc is a bit moot point for anyone that shapeshifts. XD (We do create a giant storm, remember? :P Shamans aint the only ones causing thunderstorms.)

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

unicorn laz0r face /facepalm
the shoulders are cool. i like the effect of the glowing eyes/mouth but the other shoulder is a bit much for me. Its an interesting detail though.
atleast you know when you are stuck in combat. :k

P.S that is such an epic comic. <3

Galaxy
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Galaxy »

Because of ya'll, now I have to obtain my unicorn lazerbeam set. Just sayin'.

Epic Sig by the Epic CandidHeartbeat <3
Azerothian Days

magepower13
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Azjol-Nerub

Unread post by magepower13 »

I feel a lot of the Challenge sets and their procs are really "meh" although I do like the DK one. I guess they wanted to put another scope in the Hunter one so we can scope while we scope...or something. All I know for sure is I won't be going after any of the sets. it's a shame because I really like the mage set, but I hate the proc. :(