What is going to be your panda´s name?

Ceravan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar (alliance), Nesingwary (horde)

Re: What is going to be your panda´s name?

Unread post by Ceravan »

Galaxy wrote:I was going to go Taffi b/c of the candy/desert theme. Somehow I abandoned the theme?

If only some level 3 toon on my server didn't have the name Galaxy. Augh! Said lowbie hasn't logged in years. Can't blame me from keeping trying, though!

ChaChing would be fun, though.

You can usually ticket to get them to free up the name if the toon is a low level that hasn't been used or logged onto in a while.

Ickabob
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Ickabob »

I had to petition a GM for it, however, I will be naming my pandaren monk Kiyomi. Already got the name reserved on an alt.
Kalhoun
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)

Unread post by Kalhoun »

I have the names Jinpo and Mushu reserved, one on each of the servers I currently play on. Jinpo will probably be a mage, Mushu either a monk or a shammie.
Akycha
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Akycha »

Akycha wrote:I got Meique reserved. I don't know the class yet. I don't want to have a panda monk I want to make a Night elf or gnome monk so I'm still stuck on the class. People have joked about making anther hunter, but I don't need another hunter on my main server. I'm leveling her with my brother(healing monk)and mom(mage) so I know she'll probably end up at 80+ at least. They both want to get theirs up to 90. At this point, I'm figuring I'm going to have to make up my mind the moment I roll her. :/

Meique supposedly means "beautiful sparrow."
I figured it out she's going to be a rogue. Now I just to figure out tail or no tail. :P
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I ended up, just in case, reserving "Indepandant" and a companion called "Depandant".

I was surprised to see that the Latin names for greater and lesser panda were not taken on my server...
So I now also have two toons with reserved names Ailuropoda and Ailurus, for my male and red, long-tailed female Pandas.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Danielfboone
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Draka

Unread post by Danielfboone »

I thought I had already posted this but I guess not. I have had my name reserved for a long time.

Male Pandaren named--- AdrianMonk

I doubt whether he will ever reach max level though since no alt of mine ever has in the 7 years I've been playing the game.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Just got the name Mikaido reserved :) now come friday my panda hunter will be named Mikaido :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nikrosnil
Haiku Master
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Nikrosnil »

I managed to grab the name Saki for my Pandaren!

I can't think of a more suitable name for a race that loves to get drunk. It's also not an entirely comical name, since the name is used in japan, and means blossom. :)

Might choose the name Red though, since I have it reserved, and my pandaren is a female red panda...