larger basic bag? some day maybe?

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

larger basic bag? some day maybe?

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I was under the (apparently mistaken) impression that Blizz was doing something about enlarging the "basic knapsack" for higher-level toons?

Right now, it's incredibly silly that all my bags are so much larger than the original bag. And considering how much garbage we have to carry around with us as we level rep and crafts (I really get the impression I'm carrying around more than twice as much stuff as ever before), we could REALLY use a larger basic bag. those 8 or 10 extra slots would be of immense help.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Astratia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Re: larger basic bag? some day maybe?

Unread post by Astratia »

I completly agree that we need that basic backpack to upgrade. Or perhaps at least replaced by another type of bag that can be obtained through crafting or drops.

Art Credit to Lupin Dark Wolf

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

40 slots bags all over like on test realm :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Sukurachi wrote:I was under the (apparently mistaken) impression that Blizz was doing something about enlarging the "basic knapsack" for higher-level toons?
It's been said before that Blizzard actually can't upgrade this bag due to how it was coded back at its earliest development. It would actually break the game if messed with!

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Kalliope wrote:
Sukurachi wrote:I was under the (apparently mistaken) impression that Blizz was doing something about enlarging the "basic knapsack" for higher-level toons?
It's been said before that Blizzard actually can't upgrade this bag due to how it was coded back at its earliest development. It would actually break the game if messed with!
o.o yikes :S Well, if the basic bag cant be messed with, i would love for them to up the size of the bags we get from quests and remove the 6slot bags all together that are found off mobs and what not.. 8 slot would be perfect. Im finding 4slots and 6slots from drops and quest rewards all the time in the 1-6 and 6-10 zones all the time >< It would really help the people who dont have access to the bigger bags sold by players since people price any reasonably sized bags for quite a bit of gold and it usually takes new players some time to get the hang of farming materials for a source of income (least, i was one of those people xD gold was so hard to come by for the looooongest time ._.).

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |