Sunwing...

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Re: Sunwing...

Unread post by Novikova »

I've only seen a fairly polite BE hunter (Shuurai? Shuurei?) and the dude who was lobbin' spit like it was medieval warfare. There was an NE hunter a bit leveled below me, but eh. When I degenerate to rage over this, I take a break. I'm too old and don't have the oomph I used to...

Edit: Hilariously, the night elf dropped a mole machine all but on me. Alrighty then...
Last edited by Novikova on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Yaone
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer

Unread post by Yaone »

Most the people there have been pretty decent. At least on my battle group. One guy kept coming around where I was camping but didn't pay him to much attention. Just not worth it in my opinion. But thankfully I haven't witnessed any spit wars.
Shadow
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kil'jaeden-A (US)

Unread post by Shadow »

Just in case, I am now mass producing Shade Brand Spit Masks (they're like welding masks, but for spit), and hankies for all. Free to all who didn't hock the first loogie. :3

Always be kind to your pets... or else.
When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning
And the future has passed without even a last desperate warning

Blog

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Yaone wrote:Most the people there have been pretty decent. At least on my battle group. One guy kept coming around where I was camping but didn't pay him to much attention. Just not worth it in my opinion. But thankfully I haven't witnessed any spit wars.
Totally random but i sees chuuuuu! Im the elf (Bloodwhisker) on the shiny Onyx Serpent :3 Just poking around for a timer

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Yaone
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Yaone »

haha msg received, and hello!
Yaone
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Yaone »

I am lacking apparel at the moment or I would be sporting a better mount :P I don't want to kill it to tag
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

XD lol, i def hear ya there, its always a terrifying thought to have to tag a low lvled mob your trying to tame @_@ Unfortunately i didnt see what time it is and so i'll have to start the camp in the morning~ gl!

/rerails :lol:

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Yaone
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Yaone »

If I am up when it spawns, I will make a toon on your server and give you the time. Currently Burning steppes is on PST
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Novikova wrote:I've only seen a fairly polite BE hunter (Shuurai? Shuurei?) and the dude who was lobbin' spit like it was medieval warfare. There was an NE hunter a bit leveled below me, but eh. When I degenerate to rage over this, I take a break. I'm too old and don't have the oomph I used to...

Edit: Hilariously, the night elf dropped a mole machine all but on me. Alrighty then...
Shuurai, and that was me. I was AFK to lay down since my back was killing me and in hope of getting some sleep. I saw you when I logged back on, I think it was you (still out of it), but somebody wished me luck and patted me. I was going to do a /thank you but you disappeared. I have no idea what happened and don't think I even want to know? *confused*
Novikova

Oh hey you! I'm rooting for you then, I'll probably wait for you to grab it first. I saw the troll. And yes, I did /pat and /wish you luck. I left since I saw you there to go get a white serpent. :D I got me my snake. Now I'm half watching for Sunwing. I won't grab it if I see you. Though, the NE next to me kept dropping a mole machine and stuff.

Hope your back feels better. :(

And I only said fairly polite because I figured really polite was kinda creepy since they had an AFK tag up. >_> Fairly is the noncreeper of compliments.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Thanøs
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Thanøs »

Novikova I see you in game right now lol. Hopped onto your realm via a real id friend in hopes of spotting Sunwing only to find the 3 of you there camped. Wasn't even sure if that was the spot lol. I assumed base don the map on the forum he was on a ridge.

edit: http://i47.tinypic.com/2mgksjc.png The map linked in the 5.1 topic Based on that we are in the wrong spit. But maybe the map is wrong :o
Phantomwolf
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Korialstrasz

Unread post by Phantomwolf »

Just lost Sunwing at 2:05 server time on Moon Guard...To someone not even on my server. Another person showed up - not from my server - and they RP'd. Both were from WrA and the first guy tamed Sunwing...Apparently my macro decided not to work at that opportune moment because he spawned right in front of me. So, yeah...I think going by the "first come, first serve" fad is out...And I'm starting to hate this cross-server thing. lol
"Thanks to Veph for the awesome siggy! I love you!"
Thanøs
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Thanøs »

Where exactly is the spawn? does he roam or what? :o
Phantomwolf
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Korialstrasz

Unread post by Phantomwolf »

Well the person before me tamed him at 11:44 server time...He just spawned at 2:05 server time...So about...four hours or so?
"Thanks to Veph for the awesome siggy! I love you!"
Thanøs
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Thanøs »

No no.. where! Location. Is it on the cliff/mountain like the map suggest or below on the ground where the scorpids are
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Just lost Sunwing 10 minutes ago, realm; Wyrmrest Accord.
Last edited by pop on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanøs
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Thanøs »

^where is the exact spawn location?
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Phantomwolf wrote:Just lost Sunwing at 2:05 server time on Moon Guard...To someone not even on my server. Another person showed up - not from my server - and they RP'd. Both were from WrA and the first guy tamed Sunwing...Apparently my macro decided not to work at that opportune moment because he spawned right in front of me. So, yeah...I think going by the "first come, first serve" fad is out...And I'm starting to hate this cross-server thing. lol
Twas me and a Night Elf. I was the Fem Dark Iron Dwarf :). To be fair, I didn't tame it and was letting both of you tame it.
Novikova

Thanøs wrote:Novikova I see you in game right now lol. Hopped onto your realm via a real id friend in hopes of spotting Sunwing only to find the 3 of you there camped. Wasn't even sure if that was the spot lol. I assumed base don the map on the forum he was on a ridge.

edit: http://i47.tinypic.com/2mgksjc.png The map linked in the 5.1 topic Based on that we are in the wrong spit. But maybe the map is wrong :o
Thanos! :D You charmer, you. It was nice to meet you. I hope you get him (And Shuurai, too). I wanted to show you my purple caterpillar and realized I left him behind. I honestly wasn't sure of the spot, so I figured I'd load up NPCscan and see. I saw him in flight, but when I landed... Well.

I left when I heard something on the BMAH was up that I wanted. I figured doing that and parking Novi before bed was just more productive.

... is he on the cliff or the ground? I would think more towards the ground if he's accessible to lowbies.

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

He's neither, actually. He flies in the air in that area and spawns high in the air.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine