"Where are you, rare mounts?" Magic Luck Thread

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: "Where are you, rare mounts?" Magic Luck Thread

Unread post by Snowy »

Midnight, I've been killing you for mostly likely over a year now. At least it feels like that. Next week... Please.

Onyxia, I know it hasn't been long but I know you don't like me and my fiance running in each week, disturbing you from your sleep and killing you. So just give him the mount sooner than later, hrm?

Malygos, you too. I know it hasn't been long and you've been kind and given me an Azure Drake on the second kill, but my fiance would like one too. And I'd like your Blue Drake.

Anzu... You do realise today will be the 102nd time I've killed you, right?! Surely you're about to go as insane as I am.

And to all the bosses in the Vault of Archavon... Mammoth would be nice plzkthnxbai.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Maeyen
Realm: Shandris

Unread post by Maeyen »

Aeonaxx, it's been four days since I last saw you. Please, please spawn and let me ride you into a world of happiness. Your friend Slabhide was nice enough to give me the Vitreous Stone Drake yesterday after three attempts. Why can't you be so kind?
Schwert
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: [[US - Proudmore]]

Unread post by Schwert »

Yogg -

I've killed you over one-hundred times now.
I didn't even realize how many times I bashed your face in until not too long ago.

Please give me some sugar so my guild stops hating me?

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Hey, Kael, I finally solo'd you after some tension with my glitchy turtle, who I've switched out. Now, please drop it soon? I'll love him forever and stop kill you twice a day, and you can continue your setbacks. Thanks.

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

So far I've seen Aeonaxx spawn three times, and lost him to some people just passing by.. and earlier today he spawned again... in the few hours I wasn't camping. :\ I'm really loosing the motivation to get him. I wan't him so badly but after loosing him three (technically four) times... *sigh*

I've also ran Tempest keep about 15 times now, no mount... and while it doesn't seem like much, when you can only run it once a week.. bleh.

Then you, Deathcharger... 85 runs now, no drop. I'm really hoping I'll get it before 100 x.x

EDIT: OH MY GOD. I THINK I"M DYING... I'm seriously shaking and my hearts beating so fast. 9:57 pm, PST on Frostwolf... NPC scan goes off. I KNOW it's Aeonaxx or Xariona as I haven't been able to pick up Bloodseeker from where I was camping. I tabbed back into WoW and I couldn't find him... I can't believe how lucky I was with CRZ and all. I flew around the entire temple before seeing him over the basin, no one else in sight. I hoped on and killed him before any of his whelps could spawn. Floated down, looted it, then instantly mounted him and started flying around. So happy right now and I thought I'd never get him... So much camping.. finally done...

Man, this thread really does work xD

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Sophistique
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aman'Thul (US)

Unread post by Sophistique »

Grats Lupen!! Glad you finally got him!

KT & Ony are still not giving up the goods - went in and solo'ed them on Soph last night as I was feeling terribly sick, was hoping for a bit of a sympathy drop, but nope. Guess I'll have to go in and try on my DK tonight or tomorrow - please Ony? Please? You gave away your gorgeous mount to another fellow Petopia Mount Collector just yesterday... is it my turn yet?
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Might as well dunk myself in here again.

Firstly, thank you Malygos for giving me your Azure drake so soon! Okay, maybe not soon-soon but soon for me. 25 runs is pretty fast for my record.

Now, Baron's Deathcharger and Fiery Warhorse... I don't know what it is about you undead horses and refusing to drop but pleeeeeeaaase drop soon? Especially you, Deathcharger. Combined my hunter and pally have run through your instance more than 200 times and I'm sick to enter the place. I'll go again soon, and you'd better drop for one of them!
Same for you, Warhorse. Yeah you haven't been farmed quite as much but you are in a raid so I can't farm for you any time I feel like it. Again, combined I've looked for you around 70 times so far. Next week? Please?

Finally, Kael'thas, you and Onyxia are the ones I've farmed least often so far since you were a PITA to solo until recently. Particularly for my pally, who still can't solo the aforementioned dragon. We're at 20 combined attempts now however I'd really appreciate you let me have your phoenix soon - your encounter is so long and time consuming! Likewise Ony, only my hunter can take you on and at 15 runs on his own I'd appreciate a quick drop~

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

Gonna be doing some maly today (or before the reset at least) here's hoping my friend can get his azure. :)
ImageImage
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Onyxia, you do realise that after you drop your mount, we're coming back for another one, right?
Just let my boyfriend have his and give me mine as well asap, and then we'll stop beating your ass. (And we'll be SUPER DUPER grateful. Like, EXTREMELY.)

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Unread post by Sasrei »

Dear Ony pls drop yourself so that I can uh.. mount you uh wait uh ride you so that we can explore the world together! You would be my fave mount so pls drop soon. Now I have saon at 90 she can come see you too but really I know youd rather I not.. so drop your mount pls.

Dear kael, hi, its me again.. could you send ashes my way pls? k thanks.

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Meggers
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

Off to kill ony in a moment...I don't have a good feeling though. XD
ImageImage
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I get a super rare mace to drop in temple of an'quiraj today, with less than a .1% drop rate - OFF THE FIRST MOB - yet out of all of my weekly raid mount runs, I can't get one even one of them to drop. I hate RNG. :( Still got KT to do on my druid though so... crossing my fingers.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Sophistique
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Sophistique wrote:Dear Onyxia,

I come in every week, across my two toons that can solo you, and still you will not give me your gorgeous mount - I promise s/he will have a fantastic home and will be the most prized possession of my mount collection. You are one of only two holy mount grails that I really want.

Please let me have her soon - and together we can explore Pandaria and rare hunt together.

Sincerely,
Soph

*hyperventilates*
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Oh Malygos! You have given us 2 Blue drakes...now please can I have an Azure? Its the one i'd really really like then I'll leave you and the focusing iris alone :)

Ony, only killed you 12 times but if you leave your cave I'll show you an awesome new world!

Kael, you don't want that phoenix to stay all couped up now do you? I've seen one of your lovely birds go to a new home (and that person leave him all alone :-() I promise I will take great care of him <3

Cas xx

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Kael, Ony or Maly, could anyone take mercy on me today? I would love you mightily. <3

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

Ok aeonaxx, I know we got off to a rough start last time but we have both had a few months to cool off so lets try this again, ok? I will be chilling in deepholm later tonight and I would love for you to come by so we can talk things over. Who knows, we could become good friend!

Please don’t make me sit there alone for another three months. ._.

P.S Maly, show me some love! Azure drakes look AMAZING and I would love to make some kind of progress in my hunt!
*rubs thread for good luck*

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Still hunting that azure drake, come on Maly! Your my fav raid boss BUT I don't need to kill you another 30 times do I??

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Bangeall
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Doomhammer EU

Unread post by Bangeall »

Altarius runs are driving me insane. I have a strong feeling that I am going to have terrible luck with this one. Come on Altarius, trust me, I do not want to keep coming back, and the moment that you hand over the mount, I am gone. *rubs thread for luck*
Sophistique
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

'Sup Camels...

I've hunted you before, and found only duds, but I haven't even found one since CRZ hit, please be kind to me and spawn when I'm in Uldum and close by?

You and Alani are the last of my 'rare' mounts I would like to finish.

*rubs for luck*

-Soph
Congafury
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill

Unread post by Congafury »

Dear Onyxia,

I know my weekly visits have been annoying you, but nonetheless I would like to invite yo to join my in my travels, you will like it, I promise! Time to leave your dusty cave.

Love,
Conga
Don't panic!